Just curious - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 08-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Just curious

I am 34 years young with two sons, 16 & 12. I have been with my husband for 19 years and married for 13 years (Anniversary July 24th). I work for a CFO for a large corporation and in my spare time I bake. We don't have any pets but with like to get two dogs soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Just curious

Thanks for your comforting words. It is truly the most awful thing that I have ever had to go thru. But I am thankful to have other children, not that they take his place in any way, but they keep me wanting to go on for them and they help us to be happy. Take care, Beth
Unread 08-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Just curious

Beth I would be devastated having to go through that. It hurts to even think about it. I admire your strength.

Julie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Just curious

dbackluvr, Julie,
Thanks, sometimes you don't have a choice but to go on.
The alternative is to crawl up in a corner and not exist. Who wants that? ha! There are many, many things to still enjoy in life. To see my other children grow, get married and share life together. Cry some along the way, but then allow yourself to be happy and enjoy life. Thanks for letting me share this, it helps remind me of these things. Monday will be 1 yr. since he died. Take care, Beth
Unread 08-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Just curious

I am married and have 5 kids. I have been married twice lol. I am currently married to a great guy for 5 years.

my boys are 10, 5, 3, 8months and my girl is 8 but thinks she is 18 lol.

My hobbies are spending time on the computer, scrapbooking, movies, music, spending time with friends and my husband.

right now I am a stay at home mum but also work for stampin up.

Pets: we have a bearded dragon, a hamster, fish and hope to have a dog soon.
Unread 08-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Just curious

Hi I'm 34 married 12 to years to a wonderful guy have 2 daughters one 10 the other 8. On the weekends I work for a custom broker, preparing paperwork for truck drivers crossing the border into canada. I also clear shipments at the airport. During the week I work for myself doing diapercakes and towelcakes. I'm also on the govening board of my daugthers school.
My hobbies are skating, swimming and playing cards with my grandmother.
Plus I have 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 fish
Unread 08-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Just curious

Hi.........my name is Kay and I'm 36. I have been married for over 14 years and have 3 son's. Zach is 17, Nicholas is 15 and Dylan is 13. I do volunteer work at the boy's high school, but I am looking for paid work (finger's crossed). I had my hyster almost 4 years ago...............one of the best things I have ever done.
I love football and chatting on line, so feel free to PM me.
Oh and we have fish..............I call them the pigs, like me they love to eat...LOL!

Have a great day ladies.

Unread 08-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Just curious

I am 35... 3 kids + 5 stepkids = 8 Children (6 living with us)
twin dds 16, ds 15, dd 12, ds 12, dd 9, dd 8, ds 7. Married to current DH for 2 years. Great guy. 4 cats, 2 dogs, 1 fish, 1 goat, 15 chickens & 3 cows. I am a teaching assistant in a Junoir High Math Class. Can you tell I like kids!!! Good thing, Huh!!
Unread 08-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Just curious

Hi Hystersisters!!

I'm 40.
Married, no kids, five (yes five) dogs and a cat.
I'm News Director at a local television station.
Living in Alaska, I love to do just about everything nature has to offer.
Unread 08-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Just curious

Hi,
I am 37. married 6 years and I have two daughters who are 2 and 4. We have one dog (chihuahua) I am a teacher and my hobbies are Arts and crafts, reading and I look forward to family Disney World vacations. LOVE that place!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register