Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007 - Page 56 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007 Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007

Unread 10-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007

Hello all , hope everyone is well....and wanted to say...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2007, 01:25 PM

It's great to see everyone is doing so well! Did anyone else just stay cold all the time? I didn't think my fingers were ever going to get warmed up! lol

Had a scare the other night, just get back to normal and then my gall bladder tried to burst, so had to have emergency surgery to remove it. So I guess here's to another 6 weeks! LOL But I'm doing much better today. And my fingers are finally warm!

Hope Halloween was good, lots of great costumes in the neighborhood. Take care and are you getting ready for Thanksgiving yet? Hehe
Unread 11-01-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vryhppygirrl
It's great to see everyone is doing so well! Did anyone else just stay cold all the time? I didn't think my fingers were ever going to get warmed up! lol

Had a scare the other night, just get back to normal and then my gall bladder tried to burst, so had to have emergency surgery to remove it. So I guess here's to another 6 weeks! LOL But I'm doing much better today. And my fingers are finally warm!

Hope Halloween was good, lots of great costumes in the neighborhood. Take care and are you getting ready for Thanksgiving yet? Hehe

Sorry to hear about your additional surgery...sometimes wonder if there is any connection...seemed to read more than a few times of ladies having their gallbladder or appendix removed shortly after their hyst........my stomach and abdomin is still not back to normal...I have alot of stomach aches and other weird aches....no energy either...but since mostly everything went well, I should not complain....hello all!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2007, 05:38 PM

Hi all! Good to hear from everyone. I'm tired and gassy, but still worlds better than before, so not complaining at all!

vryhppygirrl, sorry to hear about your second surgery, but it sounds like you're doing great!

Happy Belated Halloween, friends!!
Unread 11-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Wink - Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007 Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007

Sounds like all of us are on the same path....I also have days that I feel yucky, and bloated by the end of the day...

vryhppygirrl....sorry to hear about your gall bladder surgery, but really glad to hear your doing better now....

We only had 1 Trick-or-Treater....That just doesn't seem right!!!!
Unread 11-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Wink - Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007 Hysterectomy dates Aug 20-Aug 27,2007

Thank you all. A connection between the two is exactly what I was thinking.

But on a brighter note, have big plans tomorrow...we're having a holiday open house at work. Lots of crafts and goodies...yum yum bars to be exact. I don't know how to make them but man are they good to munch on! lol

11306em, you're right one trick-or-treater isn't right. It's wrong, very wrong! lol Maybe next year will be better.

Enjoy your weekend!
Unread 11-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Hello and Update

Hello all!

I am well and zipping around the school like normal, making the 3 flights of stairs and only using the elevator to cart my class load in the mornings. My incisions are still 'present' but not bloated and itching. I sleep fine and maintain regularity.

I'm going to have my hair color touched up Friday. I'd been putting it off until my hair was back to normal. (Remember, I was pulling clumps out the first week home from the castle). I can't wait cuz these roots are killin' me.

I have one complaint: I keep downing water all day but can't seem to keep my mouth hydrated. It could be all the vitamins and the supplemental powdered stuff I drink in the a.m. but I'm constantly freshening my breath and feeling dry mouth. Anyone else having this issue?
Unread 11-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I wish

hi,

I wish I felt as good as everyone else. I'm still very tired, but I have to go back to work on Monday. It's been 10 weeks since I came home. My hormones are not stable. I'm on the natural trouche, so I guess it's going to take a while. I know my hormones were not right before surgury but that's the only hormone levels anyone has ever done on me. I guess that's what they used to mix up the medicine. I wish I could stay home and watch movies and do my needlework, but the world is calling because my bank account is getting low. I usually don't sleep good. Too much stuff running through my brain. I'll sleep for 3 hours then be up for 2 and then get an hour or so before I have to get up and get around. I wish I would quit crying so much. At times I seem to cry for no reason, and I've never been like that.

Thanks for listening.
Unread 11-03-2007, 07:18 PM

Chaos.....sorry ur having such a time getting back to normal.....I am so thankful that I haven't had the crying jags or hormonal problems....luckily, as soon as the hot flashes set in the dr gave me Premarin and it sure seemed to work.......

I still get the 'swelly belly' if I lift too much during the day or work too physically....wondering when it ever quits! Started getting

Sleep however is another issue!!.....Tylenol pm every night to get a good nights sleep.....I can't turn the mind off and work issues will keep me away all night if I don't take tylpm....

I hope all will turn around for you soon....just hang in there and I'm sure all will get better. It does take a lot of time. Good Luck....

jul
Unread 11-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Chaos, I'm sorry to hear you're still having some problems. Hang in there - we're here when you need to vent. I'll be praying that each of your days is a little better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register