How strong do I need to be? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How strong do I need to be? How strong do I need to be?

Unread 08-22-2007, 03:39 AM
How strong do I need to be?

Dear God & Friends,

My world is crumbling. Monday we burried my stepfather, now we have my mothers empty house to deal with. Almost 9 years after her death my stepfather had changed or moved almost nothing in the house. Her clothes, I hope, are gone, but most everything else is there - computer, sewing stuff, everything she moved out of my childhood home with. And now DH has found out through the not so kind actions of others that our oldest son (19) has made that mistake all too many young men make with their female roommates. If it wasn't for the funeral the son wouldn't be home, he would be at school. If it wasn't for my surgery, he would have returned to school 1200 miles away already. So much for the DH support system I was relieing on. He's too upset to hardly speak to me or hear me.

How strong do I have to be?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-23-2007, 07:46 PM

(((Chaos 2 Me)))

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your stepfather. I'm so sorry you feel that your world is crumbling around you right now. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Hold tight to your faith and may God bless you with easier days ahead.

Deb
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:02 PM

I am sorry for your loss, and for all that is going on right now in your life. I will pray for you and ask God to give you strength and comfort now. You can always lean on the Lord , He wants us to ask Him for His help. You are not alone.

Bless you,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-23-2007, 09:24 PM

{{{{Chaos 2 Me ,}}}}}

Bless your heart, I am so sorry to hear about your stepfather's passing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Heavenly Father we are lifting Chaos 2 Me up to you, she needs to feel your Spiritual presence around her, put your tender loving arms around her, cradle her close to you, ease her stress, comfort her heart. Help her to remain focus on you, hold her together, give her strength and endurance through this difficult emotional time. Restore peace and love within this family, keep the lines of communication open, so that they can listen and support each other, let your will be done, in your precious name, amen.

Psalm 46:1
GOD IS our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
~~~~
May God's grace and love be your strength.
s
Unread 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM

Dear (((Chaos2Me)))

I join with the others here in sending my deepest sympathy for your loss. I can feel your pain and the struggle you are experiencing thinking about going through your mother's things. I thought of a verse I read the other day that I think might be what you need right now.

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you....Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him."
Psalm 32: 7-8a,10

So often when we have trouble in our lives we pull away from God instead of running to Him and letting Him hide us in His wisdom and grace. I pray you will run to the Lord now and allow him to hold you tightly and see you through this time.

Father I do ask you to take our sister up in Your strong arms, comfort her grieving heart and minister to every need she has now, being weak from surgery and needing some extra care in many ways. Take care of her and help her through. Give her dh sensitivity to her needs and help him to act on her behalf to make sure she is cared for. Help this family as they say goodbye in many ways to a step father and also to a mother although she has been gone for some time. You know each memory they will encounter. Stay close and bring healing and peace through this process.
We thank you for being there and for taking care of every need even before we ask it. In Your Precious Name. Amen.

Our thoughts are with you. Please take care, ask for help and pace yourself. You are healing and need to keep that as priortity even though there seems to be so much pulling and calling for your attention. It will all get done in time.
's, Rita
Unread 08-24-2007, 07:28 AM

I'm sending my deepest sympathy for your loss. Please don't push yourself too hard. Take the time that you need in dealing with everything. With God in your life, you are never alone

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register