Tummy Tuck costs? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > Tummy Tuck Too

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tummy Tuck costs? Tummy Tuck costs?

Unread 09-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Tummy Tuck costs?

Hi,
I have been thinking about getting a TT for a while lost 95 lbs now gained some back after the TAH I did not have a good TAH in hospital 7 days staples drain pump than go home only to return for 2 days. So, do I dare do this? I want it so bad I am going to have my inner thighs done for the extra skin. It is like my tummie it was stretched so much it is not coming back. 47 years young. Can you tell me what the cost of a TT is? Does that include lipo and all the cost for the hospital stay? I did not go for my consult. yet just wanting to lose a little more weight before the legs get done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Tummy Tuck costs?

First of all let me say CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 95 lbs!!! Way to go girl!

Sorry I can't help you with $ of TT . I had lipo of outer thighs 10 years ago. The recovery was painful, but worth it!

Good luck with your continued weight loss and also if you decide on the surgery!
Unread 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Cost

Hi had Full TT w my TAH Aug 3. Cost here in Hawaii was 5600. I'm pleased w results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 03:29 AM
Tummy Tuck costs?

I went to three different PS and the price I was qouted WITHOUT the hyst surgery (at the same time) was around $7000. I will be getting tit done for $4200 because I am getting it done the same time as my hyst surgery.
This does not include any lipo, just the TT.
Congratulations on the weight loss, I have tried to loose 20 - 25 lbs. for the last three years...but no luck...
Unread 09-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Tummy Tuck costs?

Ok so, could have save lots of money if I would of had the TT done with the TAH great. Does that 7000 include the hospital stay and how long in the castle? Does this price include the both Dr's fee's? The Dr. that puts you out the Dr. that does the surgery and so on? I want to get my inner thighs done first and I do not even know the cost of that. Does anyone know that cost? I will go around to a few PS and see what it costs I do not want to go to a Dr. that is cheap and not good I would lose it for sure if something went wrong. I just do not know about this TT I think I have to really be ready for this because it sounds like it is the pain of a TAH. Sure would love to have that nice tummie tho. If you would please let me know about my questions. Thanks
Unread 10-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Tummy Tuck costs?

I am being scheduled today, I want to add the tummy tuck, I know this is out of pocket cost, but are you billed by the hospital or the doctor? Hospital gives you a little time to pay. The doctor probably does not. My surgeon told me yesterday it will be much cheaper to do the tummy tuck because the only additional cost will be for the plastic surgeon's fee. Everything else is covered with TAH.
Unread 10-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Tummy Tuck costs?

I do not know for sure. But, all PS Dr's that I have seen always want the money up front. Like when you register. Like I say I do not know for sure but, this is the way I have seen and heard. I guess there would be alot of people not paying maybe for this type of surgery. Good luck to you I wish I had lost the rest of my weight to have the TT done at the same time as the TAH now I am thinking that I could not think about having another stomach surgery. Would love it tho just chicken. Who know maybe some time down the road
Unread 10-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Tummy Tuck costs?

I had TT done on the 9th of aug 2007...in Tijuana... everything went on well..and the dr was so good........ cost me 3500 all inclusive except for the hotel.
I flew back 5 days after surgery...no probs walking.... back to work in 8 days.
Unread 10-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Tummy Tuck costs?

I am having mine on Oct 23rd (yeah for me!).
The cost for the TT is billed by the PS, which (for me anyways) is due at the pre-op appt...IN FULL.
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Smile - Tummy Tuck costs? Tummy Tuck costs?

Hello-
I had TT w/ hysterectomy 9/19/07. 2.5 weeks post op now and still doing great. So worth it esp w/ your weight loss-congrats!!!! My gyn does them w/ TAH-charged me $2100 paid in full at preop... which I thought was reasonble. When I went to get staples removed and drain out 8 days post office manager told me to stop at her office and my doc had a check for me...refunded me 900$ . Said that I didn't need that much work only cut 3" flap out and muscle repair. Impressed by his integrity and honesty in addition to directness experience! I guess it was considered more of a mini. As far as drains go-that for me was most annoying part-that is what actually was most uncomfortable. I had a good castle experience. I can see why you would be leary-but again it is worth it IMO. Keep us posted!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register