Dancing With the Stars - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dancing With the Stars Dancing With the Stars

Unread 10-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I think that's why I don't like Cheetah and Spice; they have too much dance in their background. Cheetah also has more attitude than I like.

I love to watch Marie Osmond although she probably isn't the best dancer. She shows what middle aged women can do.

Jenni was good last night. I think that is her name....the actress. I also like to watch Helio. Jane is always very refined and graceful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I'm watching! Before the show started I wanted Cameron Mathison to win, just so I could see more of him when he did all the talk shows. But now I think I'd like to see Marie Osmond win. She has surprised me with how well she is doing. I also favor her because she was supposed to be my sister in law. When I was twelve I planned my wedding to Donny. I can't imagine what happened; I guess he never got the letter that I sent to him with the details. Imagine my embarrassment when I had to take all of those purple streamers back to the store! I agree that Wayne should stick to vocals and leave the dancing to others.
Unread 10-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Dancing With the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by capemay
But now I think I'd like to see Marie Osmond win. She has surprised me with how well she is doing. I also favor her because she was supposed to be my sister in law. When I was twelve I planned my wedding to Donny.
But wait, I was going to marry Donny!

I would like to see Marie win too, even if Donny did break my heart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I was glad to see Wayne go tonight. Not sure who I want to win, but Marie is good and I like seeing someone near my age dancing like that!!
Unread 10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Dancing With the Stars

They say that there's a big difference in Ballroom dancing and none have had experience in that. It would probably kill me

I've really been enjoying this season. But, I've enjoyed them all.

Tonight Wayne got sent home - it was time.

I don't really have a favorite yet.
Unread 10-09-2007, 10:29 PM
There are others like me?

Now I can tell my husband that I am not alone in the universe. I have LOVED this show from the first year. I think the only year they made a mistake was when the big football player won{not JerryRice}.
I gasped last week when Jenni fell. And Wayne just needed to be voted off the island. Just like Billy Ray last year. I did love the year Jerry Springer was on, it showed a very different side to him.
I love Marie, you know, she was going to be my sister-in-law.
Unread 10-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I agree about Jerry Rice. That was a popularity win, pure and simple. When I first started watching the show my family teased me. Now my daughter watches with me and my son is always asking what celebrity's are on. He even wached the whole season with Jerry Rice AND voted!
Unread 10-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Did you watch tonight?

The women were GREAT!!!!

But I think I favor Heilo. He is so darn cute.

Can you believe how graceful Jane was? I love Marie, but her time on the island is almost over. But not before the billionaire goes, or the fighter.

I won't be able to watch the result show, so will some one let me know how that turns out?

Thank you
Unread 10-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I thought that tonight was just great! They all did very well.
I agree that Floyd and Mark should probably be the next to go.
I hope to see the results show tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know you goes home
Unread 10-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I thought the show was good. Floyd or Mark have limited time on the show for sure.

I am impressed with the ladies's dancing this season. yay!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register