Dancing With the Stars - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dancing With the Stars Dancing With the Stars

Unread 11-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Dancing With the Stars

I enjoyed last night too! I think it will be between Marie and Jenny on who will leave. I do like Marie's personality,she's fun, and Jenny has come a long way. Her last dance was so good.

This has been the best season I think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Dancing With the Stars

It was Jenny.
Can't wait for the finals next week
Unread 11-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Dancing With the Stars

I started out voting for Jane seymour. She is a good dancer and a great after "50" woman.
The dancing is extra good this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Mel B won but Helio and Marie are good too so I can't begin to guess who will be there in the end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I have a feeling the fan support just may give Marie the win.
Unread 11-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Dancing With the Stars

Mel B is really good, but I don't want her to win. Her vampish style just doesn't sit right with me.

Either of the other two would be great. I may even vote this week.
Unread 11-27-2007, 12:47 PM
Dancing With the Stars

Mel and Helio can dance, and have improved from the beginning. Marie was cute and entertaining. I am not sure how the voters will vote this season. I hope voters do the right thing, and vote for who dances the best.
Unread 11-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I really won't mind who wins this year. Usually I have a definate favorite but don't this time. They're all good in different ways, IMO. Marie's a lot of fun to watch, so is Helio - real entertainers. I think that Mel is the best dancer but sometimes too intense for me.
I think that the judges will try to score Marie so that she can't win, if possible. Just my

Anyway, tonight should be good. I'm looking forward to the show
Unread 11-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I found Marie's "Start Me Up' number last evening, with her portraying a mechanical doll in a pink dress, absolutely adorable and very fun to watch. I don't understand why various TV-media-personalities were criticizing her so intensely today.

I enjoyed watching all of the final three, and I hate to see anyone go home and have the series end.
Unread 11-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I hope Helio or Mel B wins it...I love Marie Osmond...but it would not be good for the show if she wins..she isn't a good dancer...and the show is ultimately about becoming the best dancer of the group of celebrities. Her fans will be doing the show a disservice if they vote for her to win over two such amazing dancers. Just my opinion.
Unread 11-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Dancing With the Stars

I was disappointed in last night's show. I expected more WOW! I didn't see that in any of the three. I do adore Marie, but was a bit put off by some of her comments to the judges. I was shocked actually. I also don't get all the Marie hate I have been reading on the net and reality forums. With the exception of the comments last night, I have found her to be very entertaining. She has a great sense of humor and knows how to work the crowd. I think people forget this is a reality show, one where America votes. If you get the votes, you move on, if you don't get the most votes, you're out. What's the big deal?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register