Just a little bored today - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just a little bored today Just a little bored today

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Just a little bored today

I'm bored on the outside but tired on the inside. I did get out of the house for two hours today. Went to see the people at work and picked up my daughter from college. Now I am exhausted. It's tuna helper tonite!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2007, 05:02 PM

I'm with you guys. I'm bored on the outside but too tired on the inside. I didn't even go to my prayer group today. Didn't think I would be up to it. I hope next week I have more energy. I take naps almost everyday. When I'm awake I don't know what to do with myself. I'm tired of TV. It's nice to read all your notes. It's been fun! Maybe when my DH gets home I walk around the lake with him. Hope you guys have a good evening.
Unread 10-04-2007, 05:18 PM

I'm feeling the same way. The highlight of my day is the walks I take, 30-40 mins. long and then I come home for a rest. Not as long as I used to take but I still need to rest. I'm sick of watching tv, I'm now on my 4 book and I still have 4 weeks left. I come to the site more often and thank goodness for you ladies cause I think I would have good crazy by now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2007, 05:19 PM

Hi. It's nice to hear that we're all in the same boat. Thanks for the tip about the Walmart carts, I never thought of that. MJM59 - don't feel bad about not accomplishing much, you're not supposed to be. you are almost a week recovery behind me and I'm still not doing a lot but I am feeling better. You will see that a week makes quite a difference.
Unread 10-04-2007, 05:44 PM

YAHOOO!!!! I just came back from the Wall Mart, I didn't get the cart (saw the email just now) but I stayed there only for 30 min. I felt so good after that, I felt like a kid going to a birthday party coming home with my "goody" bag... thanks for the tips
Unread 10-04-2007, 05:47 PM

Hi. Today was full of excitement! I drove for the first time and went to the dry cleaners (very light clothes) and picked up around 6 things at the grocery store. I feel so darn independent! Argh. I have been having my own Sex in the City DVD marathon and I am already to season 6, part 2. I am hoping to go back to work (desk job) at least part time next Wednesday. See what the doc says on Tuesday. Hang in there ladies!
Unread 10-04-2007, 06:36 PM

zoecatt-haha I did the City Marathon last week but you're way ahead of me!nothing like it to pass the time. Glad you had the chance to get out...never thought it could be such a thrill to go to Walmart huh?.
Unread 10-04-2007, 08:04 PM

You guys have been such encouragement. I think I may go to Target tomorrow! It's been a blast reading all the things that everyone is doing. Thanks for brightening my day! Kathy
Unread 10-05-2007, 01:35 PM

Must say that I'm a little jealous that you can go to Target. No such gem here in Canada. My hyst was the day after yours Kathy & I'm finally getting some energy back. Yahoo for us!
Unread 10-05-2007, 01:47 PM

After a busy and 'normal' day Wed. I did also do some driving yesterday which made me crampy and bloated. I am not feeling as great yesterday/today. I feel achy and like I'm ovulating or PMS-ing. It could be temporary menopause or ovulation, from what I've read. I'm lounging all day today...but going out of town this weekend...yikes.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register