Just a little bored today - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just a little bored today Just a little bored today

Unread 10-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Just a little bored today

I ventured out again today. I am good for about two hours and then I crash. I did manage to get gas in the car and take my daughter out for lunch. Then we walked around the craft store but there's nothing I really feel like doing. It's such an annoying feeling. So now I will take my afternoon nap and see what the evening brings. Glad you ladies are feeling either the same as me or a little better. Hugs to all and let's hope there's a good weekend in all our futures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2007, 01:09 PM

I experiences some terrible PMS yesterday, thought I might be ovulating too. I was an absolute wreck all morning, burst into tears when my mom came for tea. My emotions were all over the place with no rhymn or reason. I'm better tosay, back to my old self. It was weird & a little scary. A true 'blip' in the system I guess.
Have wonderful Thanksgiving weekend everyone,
Unread 10-05-2007, 01:30 PM

Annie, Cananda must be beautiful. I use to live in Alaska and miss the moutains. The only mountains we have are the overpasses. LOL

I'm sorry you are having pms. I felt like that last week and the past weekend. I just changed hormones and it's helping a bit. It's hard when my emotions are all over the place too.

I forgot Cananda has Thankgiving earlier then the US. Hope you have a good one. Kathy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2007, 01:57 PM

bored yes that can be an understatement, but i am bored on the outside and tired on the inside, like someone else said. my daughters first homecomming is this weekend, so at least there is some excitement going on in the house. i feel like i can't really be there for her.,but i am doing my best. i have great support from friends.
Unread 10-05-2007, 07:23 PM

I went to lunch with my husband today. We went to one of my favorite Chinese restraunts. It was great. Then he took me to the fabric store. He really is a saint. They were having a huge sale and the line was so backed up. I don't sew or anything but I cut pieces of fleece and put it in my dogs crate. They shread things so I found that 50% off fleece is the most economical way to give them a bed.

I was exhausted when I came home but am up and have more energy now. It is amazing how good you can feel in just a couple of weeks.

I still get a little bored but not as bad as the first 2 weeks.
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:02 PM

Thanks Kathy, not too many mountains where I am either but the leaves are finally starting to turn. We've had such heat this summer & so dry. A blessing for me really during my recovery as I have been able to lie on my deck to rest everyday except for 1 in three weeks. Have you stopped napping yet? I don't seem to need them like I did but the days are long & I'm pooped by bed time.
mjm-I've been craving Chinese...may have to have some now that you've mentioned it! I'm so glad you've a saint to take you to the fabric store! Your pups will love you.
Good night sisters.
Unread 10-06-2007, 04:09 AM

Annie, I haven't stopped napping, but take very short ones. I probable should cut them out completely because I'm not sleeping well. Today I woke at 330am and yesterday at 430am. I don't make it very long waking up so early. I get so tired. I'm going try today to not take a nap and see how it goes. My husband goes out of town today. Boy I'm going to miss his company. I'm gonna have to be very creative with my time next week or I'm going to be extra bored. That's great that you get to hang on your deck. I'm doing that a little here but it's still hitting 90F everyday and it's hot. I can't wait for a cool front. I miss the leaves of pennsylvania changing. Nothing like that here. I hope your pms is doing better. I feel a bit better in that area. That's tough when that is going on and trying to recover. Being bored doesn't help to make it better either. Maybe I should try to take up a new hobby to pass the time. Oh well, hope you gals are having a good weekend. Kathy
Unread 10-06-2007, 08:23 AM

Thanks, PMS is better. It was sort of a one day episode I think. I've read that some gals get like that when they ovulate, maybe that was it. Maybe after three weeks of feeling a little useless I was just truly "BORED TO TEARS"
Hummingbitrd-I'm not sleeping so well lately either. I was great for the first 2 weeks but now not so well. Frustrating isn't it? Maybe we're doing to much...by the time I get into bed I think I'm too tired & sore and can't get comfortable. I'm trying to be patient with myself.
Unread 10-06-2007, 09:52 AM

My dh is taking me for a drive today. I live in the country so we're going into town to get the newspapers and our favorite homemade icecream shop closes this weekend so we're going for one last cone. I feel a little guilty since I can't excerise but this weekends sales are going to support a womens shelter so I say what the heck.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Unread 10-06-2007, 04:23 PM

Links to informational/educational websites only, please.

Ladies check out the link above to a great website if you need to laugh a lil'...

Hope it brightens your day/

to all my HysterSisters.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register