2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 114 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-05-2007, 06:32 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Be careful out there Cindy!! I have to admit doing some shopping does sound like it would be a nice way to spend the morning.

Talk to you later~~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-05-2007, 07:14 AM

thanks for all your comments on my first day back at work.I'm sitting here now thinking I need to get up and shower to get ready for another day at work. My muscles are soo sore. i will ease back in. they don't want me to over do it either. Hope everyone has a good day. Tina
Unread 12-05-2007, 07:42 AM

Hi Everyone! Geez I do not check in for a couple days and all kinds of things go on!! I am think about you all going back to work and hoping it continues to go smoothly... I too have the occasional discharge hmm lovely to know that may continue for up to 6 months.... But I guess that is better than what I was dealing with before surgery.

Suki.. so happy you had a wonderful vacation... You deserved it! You are in my daily prayers and I wish I could come and decorate a little tree for you.. Do what feels right for you... Maybe if you decorated the tree with the grandkids it might cheer you up a little? I send you smiles and hugs!

Well I must run to the store for milk...oops!... I have had crutch girl home and another one with stomach ache for 2 days.... Crutch girl has been downgraded to mild limp girl with a brace and is heading back to school today... At last I am home alone again... It seems crazy that not too long ago I was laying around in tears cuz I was all alone and could not wait for my kids to come home from school....
Just know that you are all in my thoughts going back to work and dealing with the storms and snow and such... Hopefully I will check back today... We went out for Mexican food last night...mmmmm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-05-2007, 11:54 AM

Hello

Work went well. I am really glad that I was able to start with these half days because I am beat!

Sas glad to hear from you. I was wondering how it was going. I am glad your DD is downgraded and back to school, but sorry to hear they had stomachaches.

We are supposed to have snow 3 days this week, but last night turned out to be no big deal only 3 inches.

Mexican food sounds great. I am tired and DH is working tonight so my kids are going to have the choice of leftovers or soup and grilled cheese. I am going to take it easy and hope for some decent sleep tonight.

Tina I am glad you are taking it slow!!

Take care~I will check in later
Unread 12-05-2007, 02:49 PM

Hi everyone

I did my errands today. The roads were actually pretty clear. The plows were out all through the night. I'm pretty tired right now. I might try to take a little cat nap. I have to pick my DS up from basketball practice at 5:00. Since DH is out of town, I let the kids pick what they want for dinner. They all agreed on frozen pizza, so that's what we will have.

Jan I'm glad your day at work went well. I hope you are getting some rest. It is nice that you have half days this week. How do you feel about going to full days next week? I was going to have soup and sandwiches before the kids decided on the pizza.

Sas it is funny how things change in a matter of weeks. I couldn't wait for everyone to get home either when I was recovering. Glad to hear your DD is off the crutches. I like mexican food. We have a wonderful mexican restaurant here that I love to go to. They sell their salsa. It is the best. Alot of times when we go there I will buy the salsa.

Hope you are all enjoying your day.
Unread 12-05-2007, 03:01 PM

Hi everybody,

I went to agility training class this morning, boy that wiped me out till after lunch. Just vegging for the rest of the day (and evening I guess, lol).

Jan, glad to hear things are going well at work. Hope you get back on track with your sleeping tonite. Mmmm…grilled cheese, me love. We are having fish and chips tonite.

Sas: glad to see things are getting back to “normal” in your household. Love mexican food – heck I love ALL food.

Twobtrue: Hope your day went well and that soreness is resolving.

Hyper: hope you did some nice shopping and that everything went well with the driving

Jenn: wow, it’s pretty amazing that you can communicate through email with your doctor. I’ve never heard of that, that is just fantastic. Hope you get better with his recommendations

Suki: I hope things go well for you, keep us posted

Debbie: what terrible weather, hope you and yours are safe, be careful.

Nikkic: good to know your return to work went well, hope that meds issue gets better sooner than later, keep us posted.

Till next time, Take care everybody!
Unread 12-05-2007, 07:05 PM

Hi all!

Mmmmm, fish and chips, delicous. I have never made that home though, I have only have had it out.

My DS stayed home this evening so he could help me put my GD to bed when she gets home from her Dad's at 8:30. I can mange almost all of her needs but still can't lift her to put her into the crib.

Other than that trying to take it easy. This afternoon I put up the stockings, manger, and easy Christmas stuff. Now the house looks a little Christmasy until DH finally gets the tree up. When my DD came home from school and saw she lectured me, but I did not lift anything over my limit, and I could not face my 2 SIL's coming on Saturday without 1 thing done.

I am tired so I hope tonight will bring some good rest.

I hope you ladies are enjoying your evening.
Unread 12-06-2007, 05:38 AM

Good morning!

I hope everyone was able to sleep well. I have a somewhat busy day. DD birthday today. I have to stop at the bakery this morning and pick up her cake and her donuts she is bringing to school for her birthday treat. I'll wrap her birthday gifts while she's at school. DS has a basketball game at 4:00. Then I'll come home and make supper. Probably just sandwiches. Then we will celebrate DD's birthday. More snow is on the way for today. By the look of the extended forcast that is going to be the scenario pretty much every other day.

Hoping everyone has a good day.
Unread 12-06-2007, 06:35 AM

Good Morning,

Got some rest last night. Of course I woke much sooner than I would like, but these days some rest is much better than no rest!!

I hope your busy day goes well for you Cindy. I used to love my kids birthday when they were younger. Now I still make a cake and buy a gift, but they usually have so much else to do. I think this year in August will be the first time I don't see one of my kids on their birthday when DS is gone away to school. That will be hard! Your daughter has good taste. Donuts have always been a favorite treat of mine since I was a little kid. Dh brought me one in the hospital to try and make me feel better after the hyster, but I was to nauseous to eat it. That was a first for me!

Snow is on the forecast for us today too. It is really cold also. To me this is definitely the kind of weather that makes me want to be bundled up at home. DH is lucky, no thoughts of extra shopping on my mind.

Off to work for me. Supper tonight another simple one, sloppy joes.

Have a great day.
Unread 12-06-2007, 08:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

Glad to hear you had some good sleep Jan. Good for you and your Christmas decorating. I think you know your physical limits well, but it’s nice to see your DD cares for you. PS: I confess to using frozen fish (Mrs Jane) and I make oven fries.

Hyper and Jan: good luck with your snow. We finally have had a reprieve and my husband is enjoying a day without any shoveling.

I also have a B-Day celebration this week – my hubby’s is tomorrow. I’ll be making his favorite chocolate cake. I always ask him what he want’s for his B-Day meal..he always answers Steak (on the BBQ), mushrooms and mashed potatoes! I don’t think I want him BBQing tomorrow, the forecast is for cold weather. It is December after all! I’ll try to sway him for roast beef. I’m a good cook, but roast is not my specialty. I tend to overcook meat, so it might be a tough sell (no pun intended). Tonight we’ll have something Indian with chicken, like Tikki Masala with basmati rice.

Have a nice day everybody, stay warm and cozy and don’t forget yourselves!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register