2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 128 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-23-2007, 08:41 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi Ladies,

Terrible time sleep wise last night. Gheesh, enough of this already!! I know my DH said take it easy and I know I should but that is going to be really hard today with so much to be done!

Suki I am sorry your tummy is feeling the effects. I hope your diet changes help.

I think I will have some toast and then have at some more laundry.

Enjoy your day laides. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you making it to the concert, Suki!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-23-2007, 08:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

Hope you guys had a good night sleep. With Christmas soon approaching, I just hope you don’t run yourselves down. I sure don’t envy those who had a hyst in the last few weeks.
Joan, safe traveling to you, and enjoy your visit with your family.
Jan, sorry to hear that you didn’t get your package delivered yet. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Monday. Also thanks for the punch suggestions and recipe. Heard about that weird weather you guys are having. Cancelled flights at O’Hare really create havoc at all other airports. Happy cooking tomorrow and enjoy your time off!

Suki, it’s nice to hear your family cares about you not getting overly tired, that’s a nice Christmas present. Good news about the genetic testing let us know what the latest is when you find out.

Well wacko weather, or I should say normal weather, continues here. We’ve had so much snow in December; the city has run out of space to dump it! Hardware stores have run out of shovels and snow blowers. And today we have rain in the forecast. A lot of rain - if it would be cold enough, it would be another 12 inches of snow. Let’s see what that will do on top of the 40 inches of snow we’ve already received. I’ll go agility training this morning before the weather gets bad and then settle in to bake lemon squares and blondies for the office party tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.
Unread 12-23-2007, 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies!

I missed all of you yesterday. I cleaned in the morning and then me and kids made cookies. We put on Christmas music and took our time. We had so much fun! That is what I've been waiting for. To be able to have nothing to do and relax and have an enjoyable time with my family. It really put me in the Christmas mood and I needed a day to slow down. This afternoon is DS and DD Christmas program. I'm looking forward to it, it is always a nice program. The kid's start practicing in November.

Suki I'm sorry to hear you're having tummy problems. I hope it goes away soon. I hope you will be able to make it to the concert, but if you don't, having a special performance is just as nice.

Joan I hope you enjoy your visit and travel safely. Tell us about it when you get back. Is your DS in Quatar in the military? That must have been interesting to visit a place with a whole different culture.

Jan it sounds like you are going to be busy. Don't wear yourself out. It's good that you have a nice long vacation to rest up. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. I have been sleeping a bit better, but still not back to normal. I hope your DD's present comes. You're right though about her being older. At least you don't have to make excuse for Santa.

Linda you have had some crazy weather. Lemon squares and blondies sounds great! Have fun at your office party.

I hope you all have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-23-2007, 02:21 PM

Hi Everybody! I took 2 seconds to check on you all... I have been going going and then going some more. Guess what I slept through the night! I guess the ticket is to go all day non stop until you drop! If I do not make it back on before Christmas..I wish you all and your families a wonderfully blessed Christmas! Know that I truly feel blessed for each and everyone of you!
Unread 12-24-2007, 07:42 AM

Hi All,

I did not get back on, busy, busy yesterday. I am getting things done, but stop when I need a break. I thought I would check in quick because I know I might not get much of a chance today or tomorrow.

I am going to start with my jello mold and my 2 cheesecakes. I hope at some point the bell rings and the package comes! I better get to work.

I wish all of you and your family the most wonderful, enjoyable, holiday possible!

P.S. I hope we all sleep through the night as well!!

Unread 12-24-2007, 11:44 AM

Hi everyone,
The Christmas program was really nice. I too wanted to check in quick. We are going to be busy as well, so I might not get back until after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. I love all of you and I also feel blessed to have found all of you.

Take care and try not to wear yourselves out.

Cindy
Unread 12-24-2007, 03:21 PM

Merry Christmas to my hyster family!!!!

It has been very hectic here as well and I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank you for all the support you have given me over the past few months.

** ** **!!!!!!
Unread 12-24-2007, 08:12 PM

Best of wishes to you guys and your families as well. Have a safe and Happy Christmas. Will catch up with you guys later this week!

PS: Find a bit of time to rest!!
Unread 12-25-2007, 04:41 PM

You know who has been popping into my head the last few days? Idahonurse! Idaho I am praying you are healthy and happy and home this Christmas day.
Unread 12-25-2007, 05:38 PM

Merry Christams ladies! Just had time to sit with some tea. Thinking of you ladies and hope you are all relaxing now too.

A peaceful night to all!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register