2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 138 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-05-2008, 01:26 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hello Ladies!!

Busy morning. I had a haircut and some shopping to do. I am having some pain and pressure today vaginally. Actually it started last night right before bed. I think I may have done a bit more than I should. My Dh is not happy about that especially with my appt Monday and all. I had been feeling good and we were both sure i would get my clearance. Now we are both hoping I have not messed that up! He really wants me to take it easy for the rest of the weekend, so I think it will be around the house for me for the rest of the weekend. I have to admit I think he is right, my doctor really has not yet lifted my restrictions, but since I have been feeling better these last 2 weeks I haven't adhered to the rules as well as I should have.

Linda thanks for telling me about the photo gallery. I uploaded some under my user name in the member galleries. The titles show up but the photos don't they say image pending approval. I don't know who approves them or when, but I hope soon you will be able to see them. This info will help you with the photos. DH is Willie, DD is Lauren (21), DS is Bill (19), DD is Lisa (16), and GD is Sadie. There is also I picture of my furbabies Daisy and are dear Buddy who passed in November. I had no photos of myself on the computer except one with my 2 sister inlaws. I stood up to my DH's sister's wedding 2 weeks before the hyster. There is a photo (not very flattering!) of me, the bride, and her sister and I am the one who is on the left (not one of the pretty blondes!) I'll have opne of the kids snap one of me and DH and upload that once I know the images work. I'll have to keep checking I guess to see when they are available. Have a good visit with your Mom!

Cindy good luck with the hem! Linda had a great idea. I forgot about fusible tape and there is liquid fusible too that you could use for hems. If you are ever in a WalMart you can get them both in their fabric dept.

I hope the ladies in California are doing ok.

Have a good afternoon. TTYL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2008, 01:28 PM

Sorry for posting two times in a row.

Well I did the hem. The first time I sewed the front and back of the pants together. But on my second attempt it turned out really good. Thanks Jan for your help, your directions were great!

Jan I also had a lot of vaginal pressure and pain similar to about 4 weeks post op when we were doing all the moving and organizing. I'm sure it was from doing too much. But after resting it went away. I hope yours does too. I hope you will get clearance at your appt. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures. I'm going to check to see if they are loaded yet.

I'm still in my jammies, so I'm off to get a shower.

Have a good day ladies.
Unread 01-05-2008, 01:35 PM

Cindy I am sorry about that little mishap, but I am glad you have it worked out. Enjoy your DD's recital, those are usually so cute!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2008, 03:31 PM

Well ladies they must have been approved because they are up on the sit.

Go to the support tab and click on photos. Go to member galleries and they are under mrswillie. If you use the alphabetical list at the member galleries when you click m mrswillie is on pg 5.

This info will help you with the photos. DH is Willie, DD is Lauren (21), DS is Bill (19), DD is Lisa (16), and GD is Sadie. There is also I picture of my furbabies Daisy and are dear Buddy who passed in November. I had no photos of myself on the computer except one with my 2 sister inlaws. I stood up to my DH's sister's wedding 2 weeks before the hyster. There is a photo (not very flattering!) of me, the bride, and her sister and I am the one who is on the left (not one of the pretty blondes!) I will definitely have to post another with me and dh.

I hope some others upload it would be fun to put faces with personalities. Thanks for your help with this Linda!
Unread 01-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Suki I made your eggplant casserole for dinner and it was delicious! Thank you so much for the recipe. That is a keeper for me.
Unread 01-05-2008, 06:39 PM

Jan
I just looked at your photos what a beautiful family and that little red head is super adorable!!!!. OK now you are forcing me to figure out how to upload photos, I need to show off my grandkids too.

Glad you liked the eggplant, which recipe did you make the one with the ground turkey or the rollatini. I need to go buy an eggplant that is sounding mighty tasty to me right now. I may end up going to WW tomorrow and then coming home and cooking a bunch of stuff for the week, soup & turkey eggplant casserole to name a couple.

As for pain maybe we are all over doing it a bit. I have pain and soreness too but was thinking the radiation was to blame, I need to read all the side effects of that bladder medicine too because I think it started around the same time I started that medicine.

I fell asleep last night watching TV at about 9:30 woke up at midnight and was up until 4:30 tossing and turning finally fell back asleep and woke up at 8, not a good night's rest at all hopefully tonight will be better.

Well DH got a movie I will attempt to watch it with him, talk to you tomorrow.
Unread 01-05-2008, 06:59 PM

Thanks Suki! She is my sweetie. The photos are really easy to upload you won't have a problem. I can not wait to see your grandkids.

I made the casserole with the ground turkey. I may make the rollatini next weekend.

That is good idea to check that med. If it is the meds maybe they could switch you to something else. I think you might be right about overdoing it. I know I sure can feel it.

I hope you enjoy the movie. I wish I had rented one tonight. Nothing on my cable that is very good, and I love watching movies. I hope you are sleepy afterwards and get a good nights rest.
Unread 01-05-2008, 07:49 PM

We haven't floated away yet. This storm hasn't been as bad as they were predicting, thank goodness. We have had steady rain for the past 2 hours, so I'm sure there will be some minor flooding, but not like they were saying.

Jan...I hope that with resting you will start feeling better. I just went and checked out your photos and you have a very nice looking family. It is so nice to put a face with a name.

Lucille...I hope you have a better nights rest tonight.

Cindy...I have done the same with my hemming skills.

I know I have been talking about getting my tree down for days. Well today, I finally finished that job. The last time I plugged in the lights only half of them worked. Today I found out why. The darn kitten had chewed through a set of them. I'm surprised she never knocked that tree over. She is so full of mischief.

I hope everyone has a relaxing evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Unread 01-05-2008, 10:30 PM

Hi ladies!

The recital was really nice. The girls were so cute. I took pictures but with the lighting I don't think they turned out very well. We'll see.

Jan speaking of pictures! Those pictures were so nice. Your GD is ADORABLE! I love the close up with the two flowers in her hair. She has beautiful blue eyes and such pretty red hair. Your children are gorgeous as well. You're DS is very handsome and your DD's are pretty girls. And you looked just as pretty as the two blonds. You are a lucky lady. Thanks for sharing those with us. It is really nice to put faces to names. I want to upload some pics, but I think you have to have a crown jewel to be able to use the photo option. Anyone know for sure?

Suki your eggplant seems to be a hit. I'll have to try it next. I hope you will be able to get a better night of sleep tonight.

Lisa I'm glad you finally got your tree down and that you are safe.

I hope you all have a good nights sleep.
Unread 01-06-2008, 06:25 AM

Good morning ladies,

Jan thanks for sharing your photos, you have a beauriful family. Your GD is so adorable. Her red hair and blue eyes are striking. Like the others have said, it is good to put faces to names.

Lisa glad that you didn't get the rain as they predicted. Hope we get some to get rid of our snow. Sounds like you have a little active cat there.

Lucille I will have to make that turkey casserole I just went back to look at it. I didn't see the rollatini one. I hope that you find out what is causing your pain.

Well I finally walked yesterday morning and my leg hurt llike your wouldn't believe. It was at the top and groin area. When I could walk on the sideawalk it still had lots of snow and very hard walking. Today is Sunday so it is my day of rest, no walking. I am making 15 bean soup like you told me Jan.

Cindy, I used to sew everything, made everything, it was fun. Now I even use that mending iron on tape to shorten pants when I am in a hurry. It works really well.

I hope you all have a good day with lots of sunshine.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register