2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 166 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Good morning!

It was nice to sleep in, especially since I didn't get to do that over the weekend. I think DH was a little jealous, but he did not dare wake me up this morning. DD wants to go to the thrift store today. She loves to read. She's in to the box car children right now. The thrift store usually has a couple of them and tons of other books. I usually find a few things when we go there.

Sas that bug won't get out of your house! DD seems to be o.k. today. My youngest has been lucky this year. But last year, he was sick all the time. He got the flu and ended up in the hospital. Last week I made some pancakes and waffles and put them in the freezer, so that I can feed my kids a breakfast other than cereal. Both ds's liked it, but dd isn't usually that hungry right away in the morning. At least it made me feel less guilty. I hope your ds feels better soon.

Karen sounds like it's a quiet day for you. I've still been getting pain in my left side under my ribs. Usually if I lift something a bit heavy, or move a certain way.

Well, I'm off for now. Have a good day ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2008, 10:51 AM

Good afternoon,

Just have to tell you that we are having #%+* weather again.. My other sisters birthday party was called off.. so we will try for it tomorrow. I have a dentist apt. in a few min.

Sas I knew you meant me. It was one of the hardest things that I had to suckup...as they say. Sorry that your DS is sick. It is so bad when they have strep. I remember the days when youngest DS would get strep alot . Poor thing would loose 5 lbs each time he had it. I hope you DS is better soon. French toast is what I cook for my son when they visit from Qatar. I would make lot pancakes or waffles for breakfast most days so when he visits that is what he want, it is like his comfort food.

Cindy good for you sleeping in we all need it or a nap during the day. I voluntered in St. Vincent thrift store just last year and boy I got a couple of good buys. They get plenty of my stuff also. Parents would buy dress for their girls to play in.

It is time for me to go.

Have a great day everyone.
Unread 02-05-2008, 11:11 AM

Suki... I see you... I am thinking of you and hope you are feeling good...rest relax...

I see Cindy and Joan are on too. We should add a chat room somewhere...for when we are all on... that would be fun...

Joan brrr sorry for the #%^# weather!! I send you sunshine in my thoughts!

Cindy I guess little ds will make up for it next year when he is kindergarten exposed to all the lovely bugs... Scary to think of one so small in the hospital... Maybe that was his fair share of illness!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2008, 01:25 PM

last night i was off to bed when my tummy was sore then i remembered why, oh that's right i was doing some press ups the day before and that's why i'm sore. gee whizz. and maybe that's why the scar still stings a littlebut i am desperatly trying to losejust a few kilos.
It's waitangi day here today, it is when 168yrs ago the treaty was signed.
karen
Unread 02-05-2008, 05:11 PM

Hello ladies,

It has been a busy day at work and my work day is almost over...yipee!! My boss and I went to a funeral this morning...one of our director's lost her mom.

tomorrow I have an appt with the GYN for a 3 month check up. We will see how that goes.

Joan - yes, I did go to bed early last night. I sure was tired. The concert was The Jonas Brothers.

Karen - yes, the weight is much harder to come off even with my daily gym workouts. It's lots slower...last week I lost 1/2 a pound. At this point I will take any loss.

Sas - my c-section scar is 14 years old. Could be who knows about the numbing. Hey I'll ask the GYN tomorrow about that. I'm feeling so much better...just a slight cough. I started with a sore throat and my voice was very hoarse. I also was pretty congested. I ran a low grade temp. Hope ds doesn' t have strep throat -that's painful. I've had it before.

Well ladies...time to start wrapping my day up...have a good night and keep warm!!!
Unread 02-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Hello

Good evening evreybody,

Haven't posted in a while, but am still thinking of you guys. For now, I'll catch up on everything I missed and get back to you. Talk to you later.

Hi Jan, thanks again for you message -
Unread 02-05-2008, 06:36 PM

yeah Murph so glad to hear from you!! I hope everything is okay with you..

Scrapper I think my ds has same as you... sounds the same... I was worried about strepthis morning cuz he said his throat hurt so bad and he was just out of it... once I saw his throat and realized he was out of it from the nyquil last night... duh.. I changed my diagnosis... now youngest is asleep on my bed with red cheeks and a low grade temp. I think at some point in recent months I must have said something stupid like..." gee my kids have not been sick in a long time..." and then did not knock on wood. good luck at gyn tomorrow.

well hope everyone has a nice evening...
Unread 02-05-2008, 06:47 PM

Hey everyone!

Murph it's good to hear from you. We were a little worried about ya! Can't wait to catch up with what you'e been up to.

Sas your poor kids just can't get rid of this bug! I know from experience once it starts it's hard to get rid of especially when you have alot of people in the house. Sending healthy thoughts your way! I'm worried about my little one and those nasty bugs next year when he's in school. Especially since he's never been in daycare and hasn't built up his immune system.

Scrapper I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck at your appt.

Joan I'm sorry the birthday party was cancelled. I hope all went well with your dentist appt.

Karen that's funny. I will get a pain sometimes too and get all worried and then I remember something I did that caused it.

Jan it must be another busy day for you.

Have a good night ladies.
Unread 02-05-2008, 07:30 PM

I see you are all on right now.

Murph glad you are back with us. I hope you are feeling well.

Scrapper I know just how you feel when a busy day is almost over. I hope your 3 mon. apt. goes well. When I had my 8 wk. apt my Dr. said "I'll see you in a year" Guess he doesn't have to check me out for anything.
I can't believe how had it is to loose weight now. I stepped on the scale today and didn't like what I saw so I stripped and got on the scale again and was happier...

Sas I hope that your kids get over their bug quickly. I know what you mean about knocking on wood. I said I haven't been sick to the dential Hy. and I knocked on my head. She laughed. Got my teeth cleaned and NO cavaties...ya

Cindy my boys got bugs in Nursery school then in reg. school . I think there is always a different but around every year. There should be some vit. we could take to keep us immune from these bugs. The party in on for tomorrow.

Strange not hearing from Jan. She must be very busy.

Have a good night everyone.
Unread 02-05-2008, 07:33 PM

I just got done watching the Sterile Cockoo with Liza Minnelli (1969) and it was great. Have any of you seen this movie before.?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register