2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 176 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-15-2008, 09:09 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Good morning ladies,

Hope you had a pleasant evening yesterday.

I'm off for some cross country skiing, it's snowing again. forecast called for 2 inches, but it looks like more is coming down.

Have a nice day and talk to you later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2008, 09:30 AM

Good morning ladies!

DD is home sick today. She has a bad cough and she's complaining that her ears are hurting, so I'm going to take her to the dr to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection. I'm hoping the rest of us won't catch anything. I was going to do grocery shopping and target, but it will have to wait. Maybe I should do some cleaning that I've never gotten around to. Lately I just haven't had any desire to clean which isn't like me. Not that I enjoy cleaning!

Murph have fun skiing. I love hearing about the different activities you do. Does your DH like to do these things with you?

I hope you all have a nice day.
Unread 02-15-2008, 09:38 AM

Good Morning Ladies.

Jan and Cindy that was wonderful that you got to have a nice dinner/evening with you DH's and you each got your special present.

Suki that was a great present for your also. Hope you get much pampering in the days ahead and you start to fell like your old self again.

Lisa how cute was that boy that talked about Botox to you!! I can not believe that a boy that age would know about such a thing.

Grateful I hope that you get your flowers today. That is what I used to get for Valentines day.

Cindy do you always pick up your own oil for your oil change? I never thought of doing that. I like expensive purses also. I picked up a knock-off in NYC last year and I love it. I have also bought 23 Rollex watches and you cannot tell the difference.

Murph I would love to get a facial some day... I hope that you had a nice time outside cross country skiing.

I had a good valentiines day yesterday because I was able to start out my day walking and it was SUNNY all day. That was my gift it did lift my spirits.Later I met my sister at the Mall and had lunch then look around in the stores. Today it has been snowing since I looked out at 5:30 am.

Have a great ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2008, 12:53 PM

have a great time skiing cross country, murph, sounds like heaps of fun.

yesterday i got to meet some new rellitives through my ancestry. he is on my dads mothers side of the family and lives in england. I could see the family resembleance in his eyes which is cool. and found out some more really interesting stuff about das grandparents. dad never met them as his granfather dissappeared to alaska for the gold rush, wow, none of us knew this. he must have left all his family behind. my grandmother was the youngest of 10 and did her father leave her quite young ? but i can now see why she was the way she was (quite funny,mean sort.)

we are off to see tony play cricket (son) and get groceries

glad some of you had lovely dinners and got nice prezzies.
i picked my roses on valintines . they only cost the amount of time into growing them
have a great day guys.
karen
Unread 02-15-2008, 02:05 PM

Hi all,

DD has fluid behind her eardrums. Dr. said it was a form of otitis and gave her an antibiotic. I'm glad I took her in. When we came home, DD and little DS had popcorn and watched a movie and I was able to finally get my cleaning done. That is a relief to have that out of the way. I'm working on my last load of laundry. We have to go pick up DS from school soon. I don't know what we are having for supper yet. Since we went out for dinner last night, we ordered pizza for the kids, so that shoots that idea. I didn't get to go for groceries today, so the cuboards are getting bare. I'll come up with something.

Joan my DH does always buy the oil for our oil changes. I'm so glad to hear you were able to go on your walk yesterday. It sounds like you had a good Valentine's day. I think spending it with anyone you love, it doesn't have to be a spouse, is nice. I hope you don't get too much snow.

Karen it's always interesting to find out things about your family history. I'm glad you had a nice visit. Roses from the garden sounds like the perfect Valentine gift.

Sas I hope things are going well on your end.

grateful I hope you are enjoying your day off.

I hope you ladies are having a good day. TGIF
Unread 02-15-2008, 09:20 PM

Hi Ladies,

First chance I have had to check in. I had a very nice evening with DH last night.

Busy day at work and with GD this evening. As you know all know I am sure we had a campus shooting at NIU in IL. This made it a very busy day for counselors in IL. Sad circumstances, and as you can imagine the ripple effect is widespread.

Gd's teacher warned me that she was a bit hyped up today and i sure felt it this evening. She really wore me out. DH is on shift and youngest DD is at poms so I had no extra hands to help me through. I hope it will be some good sleep tonight!

Cindy I am so glad you had a nice evning and I am sorry about your DD's ears. I am glad you got her started on antibiotics right away. I had fast food again tonight, but not my usual pizza I had fish and green beans tonight. I hope you were able to come up with something quick and easy.

Murph I hope you had fun skiing. We had dry weather today but the next storm is supposed to come in tomorrow night! I sure hope it is getting close to the end.

Joan your V Day sounded nice also. I have been wanting to get to the mall but it just never seems to work out these days. I am glad you had a nice sunny day and a walk. I bet you really appreciated it after all the bad weather. Sorry to hear it is snowing again. I hope it does not last too long.

Karen how neat to hear those family stories!! I hope Tony had a good game.

Well ladies it is upstairs to bed for me. TTYT
Unread 02-16-2008, 08:12 AM

Good morning!

It's always nice to sleep in on Sat. Everyone else is still sleeping. It's nice to have some time alone before the day starts. DS has a bb game this afternoon. DH is going to go to the game and me and the other two are going grocery shopping and making a target run. Then we'll all meet up at home and probably go out for dinner. It depends on what time it is. I ended up making chili for supper last night. It might get 30 today. woohoo! Then back to bitter cold next week. I wish the temps would at least be consistent.

Jan you had a busy one yesterday. It is a sad situation that happens too many times. Were you involved in counseling? I'm glad you and DH had a nice evening together.

I'm going to have a cup of coffee. I hope you all enjoy your day.
Unread 02-16-2008, 09:14 AM

Hi There!!

I slep in quite a bit this morning. My DS was up and around before me.

Cindy one of the victims lived 45 miles from here. Coincidently, in the town where my oldest DD works. I had to assist in counseling there. I am hoping to shower, straighten up and head out to the grocery store. I am glad DH is coming home today, and I am glad to have a 3 day weekend. maybe i will finally get some mall shopping in, but with the looks of oldest DD's schedule it is not likely.

I need to get a move on. I will check back later. Have a great day!
Unread 02-16-2008, 02:36 PM

jenny my dd is pitching tents this morning with 2 girls who are going to help her go for the assessmentin march.
they are going to practise every sunday. it
s the lat(latrine) tent and patrol tent, the patrol tent fits five girls and is a dome tent.
i hope jenny gets this badge as it's huge.
she has made up a first aid kit and she needs to learn her knots again as you easily forget how to do them.
then she has to know how to set up her food and cooking area, she doesn't have to cook for this badge, she did that when she got her camp cook badge. the good thing is that there is less to do for the campers badge but she has to have 4 girls to help as cook one she had 1 buddy.
we have 2 girls wanting to do camp cook in march so just have to find them a buddy from another unit. we have only 6 girls at guides and 6 at another unit so we often share and buddy up for these badges. another of our guides isn't sure what she wants to do so she may help jenny which means jenny just needs one more girl.

well we had heaps of rain yesterday but it's lovely sunny today and for the first time since my flatting days i have lovely tomatos coming on. they are medium size and no bugs in them, i am so happy.

my hubby and son are at clay target shootting today and hubby thinks son may get to be in a small tournament today , son tony is excited about that.

glad some of you have some time to yourselves and enjoy it while it lasts.
i love my quiet time, i finishe my cross stitch and am going to get it framed.
i have finaly lost 2kg of weight, kids said theey learned in PE at school that first time you run you lose weight straight away, which i did a few years ago when i lost 18kgs in 9 months. then if you stop like i did last year when i was anaemic and start again this year you build muscle first then if you increase your running a little bit you then lose your weight, well the next day when they told me i lost the 2kgs. so i think i will listen to my kids more.

have a great day everyone karen
Unread 02-16-2008, 10:21 PM

I just finished catching up on the posts from the past couple of days. It sounds like everyone had a nice Valentine's Day I am glad it's over, though. I had to work today at my stores. I am going to take tomorrow off and then get back at it on Monday. I will be so glad when my change overs are done and all the Valentine's are history for the year and Easter is all set. After today I can see light at the end of my tunnel.

Tomorrow I plan on catching up on my housework. Needless to say with the past week being so busy at work, the house is really showing it. The weather is really nice too, so I plan on mowing the lawns. We are getting more rain coming mid week, so I can't wait to work in the yards tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a restful nights sleep and I will check back in tomorrow. I know once my head hits the pillow tonight, I will be out like a light.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register