2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 192 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-10-2008, 03:39 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi Ladies,

I second the time change nonsense. I hate getting up in the dark again. I wish they would just pick one and stay with it. The change seems unnecessary to me.

I am making a quick supper of hotdogs and beans because my DD has a choir concert tonight. getting to that and then getting GD off to bed will pretty much take up the whole evening. Sounds like they have alot of nice songs planned.

Murph I could go for some of your oatmeal cookies they sound so good!

Cindy I hope your day went well now that you are back to regular schedule.

If I have a chance I will check back before bed. TTYL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2008, 08:58 PM

This time change is not good for me. I was up until midnight last night and when the alarm went off at 6 I wanted to throw it out the window. I was dragging all day.

I didn't do any of my stores today because I had a dental appointment at 10 this morning. They are going to make me a Queen and give me a crown LOL. Lucky me. I hate going to the dentist.

I have my last load of laundry in the dryer now and after that is done I am going to go lay in bed and watch TV. Don't think I will make it very long before I konk out.

I hope everyone has a great evening
Unread 03-11-2008, 06:29 AM

Morning all. Okay I echo on the time change. I got up yesterday at 4am (which was technically 3am) went to the gym and off to work. I was driving home last night and about fell asleep at the stop light!! I was in bed by 8:30! Why on earth do we have to change time, ughhhhh!!! Okay, I'm going to get over it, just not today. LOL.

Jan- not sure who will replace my boss, just hope it's no one crazy. I've already seriously prayed about it. Never knew how really important a good boss was until now!

Karen- I noticed last week you said you watched survivor but it was the day before it aired here. So, technically if I wanted to know ahead of time who was voted off, you could tell me??? I love that show even after all of these years.

Lisa- I'm with you on the dentist! I do hope your body adjusts soon and you get you some good sleep. Hope you knocked out that load of laundry before you knocked out!

Murph- my husband would kill for oatmeal cookies. I don't make them mostly because he'd eat them all which he says is the purpose and I say um yeah just not all at once.

Well, gotta run to deal with an employee issue. everyone have a wonderful day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2008, 08:42 AM

Good morning ladies!

It's going to be a nice day today. In the 40's and sunny! DH has a science fair on Friday. His topic is aerodynamics. He has been working on it and I have to run out today to get a poster board for him. I am making chicken tacos for supper.

Jan I hope your dd's choir concert went well. After your busy evening, I hope you had a little time to relax.

Lisa going to the dentist is not one of my favorite things.

grateful I do hope you get another good boss.

Have a great day ladies!
Unread 03-11-2008, 12:51 PM

Hi ladies

Our weekend was nice. Saturday took dd and 2 of her friends joined us going to the mall. I didn't find anything for me so I will have to continue looking. We did find a dress for dd for graduation so she is set. She also bought a pari of Vans tennis shoes with a gift card from her bday. After we left the mall we went to the movies. They wanted to see Step Up 2 about dance...it was pretty good.

Work has been busy. Yesterday dealt with some payroll issues and our internet was down. So I couldn't access some sites I needed for work. It finally came back up in the afternoon.

Today I'm leaving early for parent conferences. Since Sunday my right leg has been hurting to the point that I'm limping. My knee is really swollen too. I didn't do anything different. I thought maybe it was reacting to PT. I placed a call into the orthopedic doctor. I will also have to tell them at my next PT appt on Thursday.

Hyper - glad to hear that the kids are much better and you are back to a regular routine. You were wiped out last week from the kids being sick.

Lisa - glad you got answers from the doctor and that he explained everything in detail. Glad you were able to plant your flowers. Oh such fun, NOT, at the dentist. You made me laugh with your "crown" status.

Sas - Yes, they did warn me that I would probably be hurting with PT at first.

Murph - wow that is a bunch of snow. Glad you got your stuff done before it all started.

Gratful - oh my gos, that is a lot happening in a week. congrats on paying your car off. Good luck with your remodeling projects. Hope your grandma does ok.

Mrswillie - congrats to dd on her award. Hope you enjoyed the choir concert.

Well it is about time for me to get ready to leave. have a great day.
Unread 03-11-2008, 06:03 PM

Hi All,

Nice sunny day and warm . Supposed to be in the 50's until the weekend, yippee!!

Had some pot roast for dinner and getting ready to hang out with DH for awhile probably watch some tv.

Work was a bit crazy today. We have some families falling apart again. Sure seems like it has been a rough year for families.

Lisa and grateful I hope you guys are catching up on your rest after the time change!

Cindy chicken tacos sound good. DD's concert was great. She has her play this weekend and then she is ready to start shopping for prom. We hope to get out the weekend after this one.

Scrapper sounds like a good weekend. Glad you got a dress for DD as they can be so picky1 I hope you have better luck for yourself next trip.

Have a great evening.
Unread 03-11-2008, 06:47 PM

Hi ladies!

It was 49 here today. To celebrate, I took the kids to dairy queen for a cone after school. They were pleasantly surprised. DS is putting his board together for the science project. It's looking really good. DH had a school board meeting tonight. This time change must really be getting me. I dozed off twice today. Once this afternoon when I was supposed to be watching a show with little ds. And again right before I started supper. Only about 10 or 15 minutes each time, but unusual for me. I'm getting ready to put the little ones to bed.

Scrapper sounds like a very nice weekend. I'm sorry you didn't find a dress, but it's great that dd found a dress for graduation. I hope they get back to you about your leg and I hope it isn't anything serious. From what you've told us about dd's progress at school, I'll bet your conference is a good one.

Jan isn't this weather wonderful? Spring is coming!! Pot roast sounds good! I'm glad dd concert went well. I hope you have a nice evening with dh.

I hope you are all enjoying your night.
Unread 03-11-2008, 08:29 PM

Yes this weather is great!! A cone was a good idea. I am sure it is the time change. I have heard so many people complaining about it.

Scrapper I am sure Cindy is right with all your DD's hard work I am sure the conference went great.

Well I am off to get stuff ready for tomorrow. Have a good night.
Unread 03-11-2008, 08:39 PM

HEY! I found this thread again! I thought it was gone forever!

We have SOOOO much snow here I'm going crazy!

Listen...question.....GAS! I put a post on the post-op board. I have had terrible gas pains since my surgery. They aren't as frequent as it was immediatly after the surgery but OMG are they painful! It happens about once every two weeks or if I eat a normal size meal. Am I alone? It just seems weird that 5 months post op and I'm still suffering!

Glad I found you ladies again!

Pam
Unread 03-12-2008, 07:11 AM

Morning all...

Wow Grateful what a week! I hope your Grandma is feeling better.. Do not get me started on kitchen cabinets! Hope new boss is an improvement.

Murph wow more snow! Enjoy your time off..mmmmm oatmeal cookies

Cindy I think it is the time change and the fact you were taking care of sick kids... speaking of which younger 3 all home yesterday! I think 17 yr old was allergies but the girls have sore throats...no fever but just exhausted.
Hopefully they are better this am... I am glad yours are better!

Jan GD sounds fun! I do so enjoy babysitting BF's GD. But gosh it can be exhausting... so I am thinking I can wait! I am sure your job must be hard dealing with family hardships..

Scrapper I am sorry your leg is causing you trouble... try to take it easy maybe the shopping trip was alittle much?

Lisa lucky queen! Have fun at the dentist! That is one upside to being on the blood thinners... I can't go to the dentist!

Pam welcome back... sorry to hear of your gas pains ... weird every 2 weeks..

Well I had my blood test friday was hoping I coud stop the shots to the tummy but no I have to continue them. I was so sad... i started to cry a little. It really is not that big of a deal, I am used to it, I just do not want to do it anymore. I went to urologist yesterday... having more pain on the opposite side of where the stones are... he is sending me for dye test.

Everyone have a great day... Suki, Joan and Karen hope all is well...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register