2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 196 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-19-2008, 05:22 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

good morning everyone!

Today I have to run a couple errands. Little ds and I will stop for lunch while we're out. We are supposed to see a few hints of sun today. I hope we do. DD is going on a field trip today. She is so excited. They are going to a museum.

Scrapper I hope it has given your knee some relief by having that fluid drained. I'm sure you are getting excited about the trip. You sure do have a big school!

Jan I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it was just a 24 hr. thing and that you're feeling better today. Congrats on your new job!

Karen reading about all that baking you've done made me hungry!

I hope you all have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2008, 09:40 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a cool, hazy morning. When I opened the garage door this morning, it was very foggy. it is supposed to be sunny later today.

Wow, I can't believe the trip is just around the corner. Last night went to CVS picked up a few things we needed. Tonight have to go to Target...dd needs a new swimsuit. I forget what day it is but there is free time for swimming. After tonight that is it no more stops...it 's time to finalize the packing. Tomorrow is my last day at work so trying to wrap stuff up here.

Last night I was relaxing watching TV and had my leg up and was icing it. It was hurting. The thing I noticed is that I'm not limping...so that is good. It is still swollen and hurting a little but hoping that gets better. Tomorrow morning I have my next PT appt. We will see how that goes.

Mrswillie - hope the antibioitics help your dh. Also hope that your tummy feels better. Congrats on your new job. Will it be closer to home? I know the school district is huge. Even where my dd goes it is 25,000.

Karen - you've had a productive day in the kitchen. I try to get ahead by cooking meals a day ahead so when I get home from work I just need to add a veggie, rice or potatoes. Last night we had chicken breasts seasoned with lemon pepper & lemon juice. we had rice, salad and a piece of garlic toast. Dd said that was really good. so I brought some leftovers for lunch today.

Hyper - enjoy lunch with your ds today while you are out and about running your errands. Hope your dd enjoys her field trip.

WEll got to run. My boss gave me some meetings I need to schedule for her. Have a great day.
Unread 03-19-2008, 08:41 PM

We had a nice visit with ds. He had his interview this morning at 8AM. He feels it went well. They said he will get a call, probably next week. After his interview he came and packed up all his stuff and was on his way. I sent him home with an ice chest full of food. He won't have to cook for a few days. This evening I came in his room to get on the computer. I shut the door to keep the cats out of here and hanging on the back of the door were all his clean shirts and sweatshirt. He forgot his clean clothes. He had brought a bunch of laundry with him and I hung his shirts on the back of the door and I guess he didn't see them.
Tonight for dinner we had leftover enchiladas. It was nice not having to cook.
I need to really work a lot in the next 2 days at my stores. I didn't work very much while Matthew was here and now I need to play catch up.
Congratulations Jan on your new job. I hope that your new glasses work out for you, too.
Scrapper I hope your leg feels better for your trip. Have a great time.
Cindy I hope you and your ds had a nice lunch date.
Karen it sounds like you have been very busy in the kitchen. Everything sounds yummy.
I'm going to run and get ready for Survivor. Someone at work told me it was on tonight instead of tomorrow, otherwise I would have missed it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-20-2008, 09:34 AM

Hi ladies!

I really want to clean today, since tomorrow starts spring break and I don't want to have to worry about it then. I procrastinating, but I'll get to it. DS and I had a fun time out yesterday. It was 51 and sunny so that made it even better. Today is gloomy and chillier. A good day to clean. I have to keep telling myself that. lol I have boneless ribs cooking in the crockpot.

Scrapper sounds like you're just about ready for the trip. I hope your PT appt. goes well.

Lisa I'm glad to hear ds's interview went well and that you had a nice visit. I did a big "eek" when I read about him forgetting his clean clothes. Are you're stores extra busy with Easter coming?

I hope everyone has a good day.
Unread 03-20-2008, 10:15 AM

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I still was not feeling well and hit the couch as soon as I got home. Never got to log on until today. Today we get out at 2 for Spring break. I am looking forward to it, even though I have a bunch of computer work I have to do from home.

Karen my eye is ok. The eye dr found some cholesterol deposits that he did not like and is sending me to my GP to have cholesterol, etc screens. All the food you made sounded so delicous!

Cindy I hope you get done what you want today. I always procrastinate when it comes to cleaning! Ribs sound good. I am making chicken thighs, rice and salad.

Lisa I will be keeping my fingers crossed for your DS and the new job. Will he have to drive back to pick up the clothes? Maybe you'll get to see him again soon!

Scrapper I hope your PT appt and packing go well. I am so glad you are no longer limping. That has to be a good sign!!

I wonder what all the other ladies have been up to? I miss you ladies!!

Well I better get back to work. I'll check back with you later.
Jan
Unread 03-20-2008, 10:20 AM

Good morning everyone
I am in between jobs right now. I am going to grab something to eat and then head to my biggest store. I will be there for 3 1/2 hours before I have to make my afternoon pickups. After my routes this afternoon I will head to another store and work until about 7 tonight. Tomorrow I will finish with my 3rd store and then be caught up for the week. Monday is my big change over from Easter to Mother's Day, so I am trying to condense Easter and start with the MD. That should make Monday easier. Luckily I am off next week from my transporting job, so I will be able to concentrate on my stores.
Other than work today no much else will get done around here.
Our spring break starts tomorrow, so I will get to sleep in. I cannot wait.
I hope everyone has a great day
Unread 03-20-2008, 05:36 PM

Hi ladies,
I didn't get nearly as much done today as I wanted. So I told the kids we will have some fun next week on their vacation, but tomorrow we have to all work together and get the house in order. They were good with that when I told them some of the things I have planned for next week. I did get the laundry all done today. DH and DS are racing slot cars tonight. Since it's Easter weekend, I've decided to order my groceries for next week. I'll do my order when I'm finished posting.

Jan I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Do you think it's a stomach bug or something you ate? I hope you feel better soon. Are you off all next week for spring break?

Lisa our spring break starts tomorrow too. I'm hoping to sleep in as well. I hope you get everything done at your stores.

Murph I hope your training has been going well.

Joan I'm thinking you said you were visiting your son for Easter. I hope you have a great time.

Sas I hope your doing o.k. with the shots. Your kids are probably going to be on spring break too.

Suki hope all is well with you and that you may have some answers by now.

Grateful hope things are good your way.

I miss hearing from you ladies. Our group doesn't seem complete when you ladies aren't here.

I hope everyone has a good evening.
Unread 03-20-2008, 06:03 PM

Hi Scrapper! I forgot to tell you I hope you all have a great time on your trip. You'll have to tell us about when you get back.
Unread 03-20-2008, 09:08 PM

Hi ladies just popping on to check in before bed.

Cindy I am on break all next week, but I have work I have to do from home. I have some hours I have to makeup from my hyst so my boss assigned me a big project over break. We are going away for 2 days middle of next week to register my son at college, so even though i don't have to go in to work imwill be as busy as ever i think.

Ordering your groceries and having your kids help with the cleaning is a great idea!

Well I am off to bed but I'll check back in the morning.
Unread 03-20-2008, 10:13 PM

Hi ladies,

Thought I would check in one last time before we head out tomorrow. Today was a very HECTIC day at work. I ended up working 45 minutes over my time...had those last minute things that they assigned to me...stressful....but got it all done.

PT went pretty well...lots of exercises and then a massage at the end. It's not very relaxing because it kind of hurts. They are going to resubmit an authorization for more sessions.

WEll wanted to pop in and wish all those on spring break to enjoy and Happy Easter. Got to run and finish up the packing. Will check in when we get back. We get back home on March 28th very late that night.

Take care everyone!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register