2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 200 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-30-2008, 07:29 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Good morning ladies!

Even though I slept in I'm still feeling tired. We're going to go to church and then the pinewood derby.

Jan when ds and dh used to do their pinecars I was not allowed near it. But not that it's dd I could help her, but she wants my ds to help her because he's the artist in the family.

Lisa I hope you're headache went away and you were able to get a good night's sleep. Now you don't have to worry about washing your car.

I hope you all have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 09:38 AM

Hi Ladies,

Well I feel more rested this morning. It is not a nice day though, dark, rainy, and cold. GD seems to be coming down with a cough and cold. I hope this does not all start again! My DH is going to work on the car today changing the starter. When GD goes to her Dad's later I am going to finish the last 2 loads of laundry and savor my last day of break. I am making chicken parmesan and pasta for dinner.

Lisa I hope your headache is gone and you slept well. I would have driven through the car wash to. I am glad Andrew suggested it.

Cindy I hope you have fun at the Pinewood. It must be nice to have a DH with artistic talent.

Well I will check back with you ladies later!
Unread 03-30-2008, 12:56 PM

Hi everybody

Hope you are all well. Just updating myself by reading all your posts. Will talk to you later. All is well on my side, just enjoying a nice sunny Sunday. I'll go outside now with my dog to play with her and enjoy some fresh air. have fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 05:23 PM

Hi everyone,

After the pinecar was finished DH sprayed it with a base coat. DD wanted to paint and decorate on her own with no help, so we let her. I am a proud mom tonight. She won first place in the pinewood derby and she also won best design. She has her first two HUGE trophies. I'm glad we let her decorate it on her own, because she really earned best design. DH had to gloat a bit that she won first place in the race, since he cut the car and did all the technical stuff. It was so cute, all the kid's got a participant ribbon. DD gave her's to dh for helping her. Anyhow it was a nice day. Back to reality starting tomorrow. It always takes me a few days to get back into the routine.

Jan I hope you are enjoying your last day of vacation. Chicken parm sounds good. I didn't have to cook tonight. We went out to eat after the derby.

Murph it's great to hear from you. Glad all is well on your end. I hope you had a nice time outdoors.

I hope you all have a good evening.
Unread 03-30-2008, 05:43 PM

Hi Ladies,

Well I can say i did relax today. I finished my laundry, watched pride and prejudice, and started a new baby blanket. The chicken parm turned out great. GD came home crabby her dad said she "chose" not to take a nap. Who lets a 2 year old choose if they want to take a nap! Oh well, I will put her down early and hope it is not a miserable morning tomorrow.

Murph great tohear from you. I am glad all is well. I hope you had fun with your dog. What is the temp in your area?

Cindy that is fantastic for DD!! What a wonderful end to a nice family week for you. Not having to cook was a nice bonus for you.

Well off to give GD a bath. Have a great evening.
Unread 03-30-2008, 08:08 PM

I got so much accomplished today. I am proud of myself DH was at work and Andrew took off for San Francisco to see a concert tonight. It was a quiet, but productive day. I got the bathrooms cleaned including the shower. I got the kitchen cleaned and the floor moped. Got the vacuuming done on the rest of the house. I also worked out in the backyard pulling weeds. The only thing I didn't get done was the dusting, but that can wait for another day.

Today my kitty turned 1 year old. Who would have thought that one year later I would have become so attached to her? Her Mom was abandoned by my next door neighbor and had 4 kittens in our garage in a box. When the kittens were 8 days old the Mama cat got really sick and I took her to the Vet. She had a very bad mammary gland infection and they had to do a mastectomy on her. She was very close to dying. She was at the Vets for a week and when I picked her up, I brought her inside my house and she hasn't left. The kittens were bottle fed from 8 days. I found the other 3 excellent homes and they are all doing very well now. The one we kept, I couldn't find a home for and so she just stayed. Now I can't imagine life without her. The neighbor sent her Granddaughter over here about 6 months ago looking for the Mama cat. My dh told her that I wasn't home and she would have to come back when I was here. She never returned.

Murph it was good to hear from you and I'm glad that everything is good with you.

Cindy congratulations to your dd I know you must be very proud.

Jan I hope that your gd doesn't get too sick. Your dinner sounds really yummy.

I hope everyone has a relaxing evening. I woke up headache free, but it is trying to make a come back now. I am going to curl up on the couch and watch TV the rest of the evening.
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:55 AM

Good morning!

I want to go back in bed and curl up. I slept in everyday of spring break. It's going to take me a couple of days to get used to getting up early again. They are predicting 3-6 inches of snow today. Why??? Hopefully they are wrong and it will pass us by. Today is my hot lunch day and dd has dance tonight. I'm making meatloaf for dinner.

Lisa I always get alot more accomplished when I'm the only one home. I'm glad you were able to have a productive day yesterday. That is a nice story about your cat and kitty.

I hope you all enjoy your day.
Unread 03-31-2008, 07:45 AM

Good Morning ladies,

Cindy how I agree with you! This morning I did not want to get up. Another grey, rainy day. MY DH told me it is supposed to be rainy for the next 10 days! I sure hope that forecast changes. GD was up with her cold once in the night. I changed her diaper, cleaned her nose out, and rocked her until she was quiet enough to sleep. I thought she would be a bear this morning but she was not too bad. I didn't do anything to rock the boat. I put on her favorite outfit and gave her her favorite cereal. She didn't eat much, but she was cooperative when I took her to school. I hope she makes it through the day.

Cindy I hope your day goes well and you start to get back into the groove. meatloaf sounds really good.

Lisa I hope your headache didn't come back. Congrats on the housecleaning! I love hanging out at home when the house is all clean and organized, but at my house that is a rare occasion. I hope you enjoy your day.

I do not feel like getting back into the swing of work, but it is about time that I do. Talk to you later, and a great Day to All!!
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:10 PM

Evening ladies! Well can't say things are much better with my headaches. Had them all weekend. Went to the doctor today and she was like hmmm, not sure what's causing them. Try this for 2 weeks and come back and see me. Guess that's why they call it a practice. Good thing is the CAT scan and spinal tap ruled out the deadly stuff. It's just very draining.

Had a tornado here last night 1 1/2 miles from my house and the sirens went off and everything and I slept right through it all!!! It was around 2 this morning. I NEVER sleep that sound but guess I was drained. DH said he tried to wake me when the sirens went off but wasn't happening...LOL

Lisa- i hope your head feels much better. good that you got your cleaning done!! Happy BD to your kitty!!! Isn't it funny how we get so attached so quickly?

Jan- I hope your little GD feels better and that the crud doesn't start making it's way around your house. Bleach everyone!

Cindy- sounds like spring forgot your address, you'd better give her a call!

Murph- glad you checked in, was about to send the hystersister police out scouring the earth for you .

Suki, Sas, Joan, Karen, hope you guys are doing well.

Well gotta go eat and take these new meds, not sure how they will affect me. My body usually reacts the exact opposite to everything, which is weird. So, I'll probably be sleep in 20 minutes! DS is having homework drama so gotta go over that with him. Why do I feel like I'm repeating high school algebra after I already passed??? I threw some fries in the oven and made 2 angus burgers. Quick and dirty...TTYT
Unread 03-31-2008, 08:02 PM

Hi ladies!

School was closed today at 10:45 due to the weather. So, I didn't have to work hot lunch and dd's dance was also cancelled. The kids and I snuggled in and watched a movie. If they were going to close school I wish they would have just cancelled it altogether, then I could have slept in one more day. The kids are hoping for another snow day tomorrow, but I told them probably not going to happen.

Jan I'm glad things went smoothly with gd this morning. Smart move picking her favorite things. I hope she made it through the day and is feeling better. I hope you made it o.k. today as well.

Grateful I'm sorry to hear your still having the headache, but glad to hear the tests came out positive. I hope the new med works for you. You must have been really out of it to have slept through the siren. I hope the tornado didn't cause too much damage.

I hope everyone is having a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register