2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 209 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-17-2008, 07:54 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi Ladies,

I am beat. I worked, then picked up the cake and the baby. We came home had chicken for dinner and then we had my in laws over for GD's bday party. She had a very good time. She loved the cake and she got alot of nice summer clothes. We bought her a little doll stroller and she is thrilled with it. She wanted to take it to bed when DD put her up, but of course she could not take it.

Tomorrow I go to my board meeting for the SW board. I will leave right after work and not return until early Sat evening, so I probably won't post again until Sat night or Sun morning.

Grateful your outreach project sounds great. That is one lucky school! I hope you enjoy your day. It will be tiring, but so rewarding I am sure. You are right, dumb a flows pefectly, because it describes him so well. Prom was surprisingly fun when my DS went also. I agree dressing my daughters is more fun, but my son always looked really handsome, picking out the tux accessories and his date's flowers with him was always fun. My son's senior year he was voted by his class as prom king and he was crowned and was first at premiere etc. It was really fun. I wish I had some of those photos on the computer to show you all, but it was 2 years ago and I don't have them on here. One of these days I will see if we have them on disk.

Cindy your DD acted so mature! I hope she had a good time. Your garage sales sound fun. How exciting that you found some treasures. I imagine they were a heck of a deal too. I hope you and DS feel much better by tomorrow and can have a good weekend.

I posted a couple of photos of the birthday girl in my member gallery. I know they approve them before they can be viewed but I would think by tomorrow you can view them.

Have a great evening and I will catch up with you all Saturday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2008, 05:04 AM

Just popping on before my shower. Woke up at 4:30 by a small earthquake. Thrid time I have felt that it was weird. I heard it was 5.4 at the epicenter which was in Salem which is about 21/2 hours south of us. All is fine though. I better get ready for another long day.
Have a great day!!
Unread 04-18-2008, 12:18 PM

Good morning!

Today is raining and gloomy. I stopped at a couple garage sales this morning, but came home when it started raining. Tommorrow will be the big sale day. DD and I are going to get up and go to the sales. She enjoys doing that with me. I'll have to give up sleeping in, but it will be fun. DS is all better and went back to school today. Tonight is our school silent auction to raise money for recreational equipment for our school. The theme is "moonlight in Paris" We are supposed to dress up and will be having hors dorvs (sp?), music and each person gets a ticket for one glass of wine. It is for the adults only and so far there is about 160 people attending. It should be fun.

Jan I read the paper online and I saw about your earthquake. My sister emailed me and they felt it as well. They are all in MO. She said you all had an aftershock about 10:20. How scary! I'm glad everyone is fine.
I'm glad gd had a good birthday. A belated happy birthday to Sadie!! Good luck at your meeting. We'll miss you and looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.

I hope you are all having a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2008, 03:23 PM

Hi ladies!

Today is chilly and gloomy, but no rain. Our silent auction was fun. They really had the gym decorated fancy with white lights. DD and I went to garage sales this morning. We had a good time. We came home with tons of things all for under 15.00. I found a brand new pair of buster brown dress/casual shoes for dd that justified the 15.00 alone. We are going to go out for dinner in awhile.

I hope you are all enjoying your day. Jan I hope your meeting is going well.
Unread 04-20-2008, 08:21 AM

Hi Ladies,

Well my meetings went well. Now, I have a break until July. We meet for 3 days in July and we skip May and June. Everything went fine at home too.

It has been rainy and grey here. I think this weather is contributing to a non stop headache I have had for 2 days. I am sure it is sinus related.

Today even though I feel like relaxing in my jammies all day. I have to get chores done. First priority is the laundry. I have not decided on dinner yet. I think it will be something simple, maybe spaghetti.

Cindy your garage sales sound like alot of fun. I am glad you and DD had such a good time. You can get alot of stuff for $15. I hope you enjoyed your dinner and got to sleep in this am.

Have a nice day.
Unread 04-20-2008, 07:11 PM

Hi ladies!

Today was the first day it actually felt like spring. It was 70 and sunny. We went for breakfast this morning and then ran a few errands. The kid's are off school tomorrow because of a teacher's workshop. DS will be going on a field trip this week. They are going to Camp Phillip in WI on Tues. Wed. and Thurs. It is a christian camp where they will do activities like high and low ropes, cave exploring and such. He is looking forward to it. Of course I'll worry about him, but I know he'll have a good time and have lots to tell me when he gets home. I'm getting ready to put the little ones to bed then relax for awhile before bed.

Jan I'm glad your meeting went well. But I'm sure it's hard getting home and only having one day for chores. I get those sinus headaches. They seem to last for days. I hope yours gets better soon. I hope you have found some time to relax today.

I hope you all had a good weekend.
Unread 04-20-2008, 08:13 PM

Good evening, ladies

I am checking in after being off line for a few days. I have been soooooooo sick the past few days. I finally feel like I'm going to live. I slept in this morning until 10 and then after I fed the dogs, I layed back down on the couch and slept until 2. I finally took a shower at 3. I swear since my surgery my resistance is so low. I usually get 1 cold per year and I have had 4 since my surgery. I'm hoping tomorrow is a much better day.

Jan a belated happy birthday to Sadie. I will try to go and look at her birthday pictures.

Hyper I'm glad your ds is better. I'm glad your dd had a great attitude about her field trip. I hope she enjoyed it.

Grateful I will keep your dh in my thoughts on that new job. That must be very stressful.

I'm going to go back to my perch on the couch. My house is so out of control right now and you know what, I don't even care. I hope everyone has a great evening.
Unread 04-20-2008, 09:02 PM

Cindy I am so glad spring has finally arrived! I think your DS will love that camp.

Lisa I was sorry to hear you had the bug! I agree about being extra worn down since the hyst. I feel extra tired so much of the time. You are doing the right thing to rest. That house will be there when you are feeling better. I hope tomorrow you are back to your old self. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope you get to check out her cute photo.

Off to bed for me. Sleep well ladies.
Unread 04-21-2008, 08:29 AM

Good morning!

I slept in until 8:30. That felt good. DD is already asking what we're going to do today. It is warm again but it's cloudy and supposed to rain. I'm actually not sure what we'll do today. Since it's not a good day to be outdoors we might go rent a movie and have popcorn. DD has dance tonight. I also have to help ds get packed for his trip. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper.

Lisa I'm so sorry to hear you're sick! It's really been bad for all of us with these bugs. I agree with you and Jan. Since the hyster I'm much more tired, and my resistance is lower as well. Your right not to worry about your house, just take care of yourself and get well!

Jan I looked at your gd's birthday pic. Sooo cute. I love her little birthday crown. I love her disney princess cake too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

I hope you all have a good day.
Unread 04-21-2008, 05:57 PM

Hi Ladies,

It was a beautiful day here. It is supposed to be in the 70's for the next few days. We are thrilled! Aside from work not much going on today. I got out of work about an hour late so I just came home made supper and cleaned it up. We had scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and toast. I am going to play with GD a bit before her bedtime, and then I have to sweep and vacuum. This house is a mess because I really didn't have much time to clean it up this weekend. After that I think I am going to settle into bed with a book.

Cindy your day sounds nice and relaxing. Tater tot hot dish sounds so good. I am glad you liked the photo! They made that crown at daycare. She loved that cake. She is still playing with the little princesses. That was the perfect choice for her. Is DS all ready for his trip? I hope he has nice weather.

Well I hope all you ladies are doing well. Our group seems to be dwindling. I miss you ladies! Lisa, Grateful, and Scrapper I hope things are going well for you.

Take care and TTYL.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register