2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 223 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-25-2008, 09:12 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Good morning ladies!

It's raining here and is supposed to rain tomorrow as well. Some much for being outside and grilling. We didn't do too much yesterday. Last night dh and I went out for a while after the little ones went to bed. I think we'll take the kids to see a movie either today or tomorrow. I kind of feeling like laying around doing nothing today.

Lisa I'm sorry about your pink eye. I hope the weather cooperates for your bbq. Your flag sounds nice. My dd wants to see Narnia.

Jan I hope your dh can fix your washer. I hope you got to watch your movie last night.

Well I hope you all have a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-25-2008, 09:20 AM

Hello Ladies,

It is rainy here as well. I did watch a movie. Really got to sleep in today. GD sleeps alot better when it is a gloomy morning. I am hoping to get out to WalMart and the grocery store today. Not alot on the agenda otherwise. I'll have to let you know about the washer.

Have a great day.
Unread 05-25-2008, 09:12 PM

Hi All,

You all must be out having fun the board is so quiet. I just put GD to bed. I helped DH plant some flowers while GD took a nap today. It was raining lightly, but we finished. I went to the grocery store and WalMart. I made beef broccolli stir fry for dinner and baked some chocolate chip cookies. I have my last load of laundry in the dryer and then it is off to bed for me. I hope you all sleep well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-25-2008, 11:17 PM

We just got back from our bbq. It was a fun evening. It rained, but they had a shelter set up, so we stayed dry. I wore my thermals under my jeans and I was nice and toasty. When I told dh that I had them on he just shook his head.

I slept in until 9:30 this morning and plan on the same tomorrow. It is so nice having my bed back.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to kick it in high gear and get my housework caught up. I have put it off for 2 days now and tomorrow is the day. I think the rain is supposed to stop tomorrow. I also want to work in the yard if it's not raining.

I'll check back in tomorrow.
Unread 05-26-2008, 09:40 AM

Hi Ladies,

I have a pot roast and veggies in the crock pot. I know the whole country is grilling today. Leave it to me to be the oddball, LOL! YDD is in the parade this morning. DH is getting the wagon ready to bring GD to watch Auntie in the parade. I am going to bake a banana cake for DH's birthday tomorrow. If I have a chance I am going to start on a new afghan for DS to take when he goes away to school in August. We had alot of storms so it is oddly humid right now. Well I have to get going. Have a Great Day, TTYL!
Unread 05-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Hello ladies! I feel like I haven't posted in forever. Just been feeling BLAH lately. I think I'm caught up on all the posts now! I've been glad for the time off, that's for sure. We've had a low key weekend the usual errands and naps for me! today we're invited to a friends house up the street so we'll do that. Who knows what time because I've never been convinced my friend believes in time! LOL. Tomorrow is DS's last day of school, thank God. We made it through the 8th grade I am SO happy. It stormed bad here last night and the power went off so DH started acting like it was the apocolypse or something because the air was off. I was thinking Lord give me a break, it's too early in the morning for all the drama! The power came back on at 7 but keeps going on and off and just went off again. I'll have to save this post before I finish to make sure it goes.
He had to work today, just left so I will just relax most of the day. The nice lady is coming to clean today so I have to make sure DH and DS's underwear are picked up!

Jan- I hope DH was able to fix your washer. Can he figure out what's wrong with my dryer? DH keeps saying he'll look at it but it's been months!! . I hope work is slowing down for you and you can have a nice break soon. Teambuilding in 50 degree weather does not sound fun to me at all!
Cindy- happy belated birthday. Sounds like your family made it really special for you, that's great, you deserve it. I really hope that cold mess exits from your house permanently. You really have had enough.

Lisa- yes, it is a good thing you love your kitties. Your poor waterbed. Sounds like you got it back together though. I bet you're glad your job is about to wind down. You crack me up with your thermals. I'm going to have to send you some more for Christmas! Glad your bbq went well and there was shelter!

Quick- hopefully the rest of your school year just glides by. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the wedding and the shower. Tell me what you think of Wicked, I'd love to see it. What movie did you guys see?

So, in my mind I've been trying to imagine what everyone looked like. Jan- I think based on your daughters pics you have brown hair and you wear it mid-length. Lisa- I picutre you having long brown hair and that you're tall. Cindy I picture you as being short and petite with sandy brown hair that you like to wear in a cute cut. Quick I picture you as blonde and medium height with a short hair cut. I have no idea why I came up with all of that but that's the picture in my mind. I bet I'm wrong on every count! LOL

Well, gotta go straighten up with no power!!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Unread 05-26-2008, 10:43 AM

Hi

I forgot to say that yes, DH fixed the washer! He said it was an easy fix, and I used it last night with good results.

Grateful there is a photo of me at a wedding on the site with the prom pictures. I did at one time have dark brown hair, but now I am grey, and I stopped coloring it a year ago, so it is now completely grey. I wear it very short. I cut it my senior year in high school and never went back. Even got married with short hair! Plus as you could probably tell from my YDD, me and all my girls are shrimps, I am 4ft 11in!!

I did the same thing with picturing everyone. You were about 5-6 thin, lt brown hair in a mid length professional cut. Lisa has dark brown shoulder length hair straight. Cindy is tiny with shoulder length ash blonde hair with wave. Scrapper thin about 5-6 also with short brown hair! I have no clue why I had you guys in my mind this way, but I did. I sure wish you ladies would psot some pjotos, LOL!!

Unread 05-26-2008, 03:55 PM

Hi ladies,

DD had her birthday party today. It was our pastor's daughter's birthday and families were invited. Little ds and I went with dd. It was fun. DH stayed home, because now he has the crud!! I'm convinced it will never go away from our house. It's just going to be a never ending circle!

Since were picturing everyone and I have done it too. Since I feel so close to you all I'll even give you my weight. I am 5'3" and 110 pounds. I have auburn hair and brown eyes. I wear my hair a bit past my shoulders. I have long layers and the bottom flips up. I know what Jan looks like because of her picture posted. Lisa I picture as having medium length blond hair and about 5'5". Scrapper having short brown hair and on the petite side maybe 5"3" or 5'4" and Grateful I think maybe light brown hair with highlights and medium length maybe 5'4"-5'6" and I picture all of you thin. I would post a pic, but I don't know how and for some reason I think you have to have a crown jewel. If anyone figures that out let me know.

Lisa I'm glad you had fun at the bbq even though it rained. Just like Grateful I'm going to have to send you some thermals for Christmas, because goodness knows you can't have too many. LOL I'm glad you slept in and hope you got to do that today too. I slept until 9:30 this morning.

Jan even though pot roast might not be the usual memorial day fare it sounds great! Save me some. lol I hope the parade went well. It is windy and chilly here. We all wore pants and jackets today.

Grateful I hope your power is staying on. You'll have to let us know how great it is to have your house cleaned. For some reason in my house these people think I enjoy picking up their dirty underwear. Have fun at your friends house.

I hope you are all enjoying your day!
Unread 05-26-2008, 08:56 PM

Hi Ladies,

Well GD is in bed, DH, YDD, and I are watching some tv before bed. We had a nice day. The humidity never went away, but it was dry enough for us to spend quite a bit of time outside. We should have cooked out but the pot roast came out great anyway. When GD was taking a nap I did get to start the afghan, so pretty much I got to do all I wanted.

Cindy I pretty much had your height and build right, but not the haircolor. Auburn with brown eyes is such a beautiful combination. 110, you should be proud of it!! How I would like to get back down to that weight. I guess if I want it enough I should get moving a bit more. I agree with what you said, I picture you all thin! I sure hope your DH feels better soon. I think it is this goofy weather we have been having that is keeping these bugs around.

Grateful I hope you kept your power and had fun at your friedns.

Lisa I hope you got everything you wanted to done and now are having some time to relax.

Well off to visit with the fam. Have a great night!!
Unread 05-26-2008, 10:23 PM

I got most of what I wanted to get done today finished up. I decided to take tomorrow off from my card job since dh is off tomorrow and I will finish what I didn't get done today. I spent most of the afternoon working in the front yard. I got the bushes trimmed up. I got the weedeating and the mowing done. The front yard looks a lot better now. Tomorrow I will work in the backyard. It ended up being a sunny and much warmer day today.

I slept in again until 9:30 and it sure felt good. Only 7 more days of school and then I can sleep in every day

Jan you were the closest on my description. I have short brown hair. I color it light reddish brown, but it looks like a medium brown with some reddish hightlights when I'm in the sun. I'm 5'1" and 115 pounds. I have hazel eyes. Jan I have seen your picture so I know what you look like. I didn't realize you were so short. I'm not the shortest one on the board Cindy I pictured you pretty much like you described yourself, but with shorter hair. You are a tiny thing. Grateful I picture you as being 5'7" with long brown hair and brown eyes. Scrapper I picture with dark blonde hair and around 5'5" with blue eyes.

Jan your dinner sounds really good. We didn't bbq out today either. I'm glad your dh got your washing machine fixed. It sounds like you had a nice day and got a lot accomplished.

Cindy I'm sorry that your dh has the bug now. Not fun having a sick dh. It sounds like a fun birthday celebration today.

Grateful congrats to your ds on making it through the 8th grade. I hope your power stayed on the rest of the day. Your description of your dh cracked me up. But then, all of your posts do that to me

My eyes are much better today. I need to use the drops for 4 more days and then I can stop them. It was nice waking up this morning and not having them stuck together.

I'm going to go and relax a little before bedtime. I hope everyone has a relaxing evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register