2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 225 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies,

I've been trying to post all morning. It has been one of those hectic days today. I'm getting ready to head out to lunch.

I'm going to go to the gym right after work today so I can get home early and help dd with the finishing touches t her project. It's for her Social Studies class. She chose to write about the Civil War and is putting it all on a poster board with pictures, etc. It is due tomorrow. They (8th graders) are off to Disneyland tomorrow. I know she's going to have fun. So tonight I'll have to make sure she has her camera, ticket and spending money. I think we will have chicken tostads for dinner.

Hyper - did you stay in today with ds and the rainy weather you are having?

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-29-2008, 11:46 PM

Scrapper I'm sorry about your accident. I'm glad no one was injured. I hope you get good results back on your MRI. I know your dd will have fun tomorrow in Disneyland. I cannot wait for our trip next month.

Cindy I need to do some grocery shopping tomorrow, also. I hope you and little ds enjoyed your rainy day today.

Jan I hope your just busy and not sick. Check in when you can.

Our weather was perfect today. It was in the high 70's. Supposed to stay this way for a while

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. Only 4 more days of school

I'm off to get my last load of laundry out of the dryer and then I am going to bed. I cannot wait to sleep in on Saturday.
Unread 05-30-2008, 07:12 AM

Good morning,

I did stay in yesterday and little ds and I had a nice day together. We have been on the go since memorial weekend, so it was nice to have a quiet day. We had thunderstorm all afternoon and evening. It hailed for a short time. Little ds came running to me saying mommy, it's snowing! It's very gloomy and raining again today. I ordered my groceries last night. They'll come this afternoon. When the weather is like this I have a hard time getting motivated.

Scrapper your dd is going to have a blast. What a nice way to end the school year.

Lisa we only have 41/2 days of school. The kids are excited. I am too, but it takes me a week or so to switch gears and get used to the new routine.

Jan like Lisa said I hope you aren't sick.

Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-30-2008, 04:04 PM

Hello All!!

Yesterday I got up and went to work, but I had to come home by Noon. I felt awful, and I could not keep my eyes open. I ended up going to bed. The rest helped alot. I am still sick but I do not feel so exhausted today. A cough has started today along with the nose symptoms and the tar like throat mucous. Sorry that was probably a bit TMI!!

My office mates took me out for a farewell lunch today. I still have at least 1-11/2 weeks left to work, but it was very nice of them and we had a good time. Things are really wrapping up and I am getting excited to be finished.

Scrapper I was sorry to hear of your accident. Glad you are ok, and that you will be starting your injections soon. Your DD's trip sounds great! They are a lucky group of kids.

Lisa that was sad about that soldier. I feel bad for his family. I am with you I can not wait to sleep in tomorrow.

Cindy I wish I could order in groceries. That is definitely on the agenda for the weekend. Not even sure what GD and I will be having tonight yet.

Anybody going to see the Sex in the City movie? Alot of people around here are, but not me this weekend. I have to rest up and get rid of this cold.

Well I have to get GD. I will check back later.
Unread 05-30-2008, 06:19 PM

Hi all!

Tonight is the kid's school play. I took the kid's to Mcdonalds for supper because my groceries were not here yet and I wasn't sure if they would come in time to feed them. Sure enough they came while I was gone. Luckily I don't have to be here to get the delivery. The crates have dry ice in the bottom and everything stays cold for 4-6 hours if you can't be home when they come.

Jan I'm glad to hear from you. That was really nice of your office mates to take you out. I'm so glad things are coming together and you'll be finished soon. Take care of yourself and rest so you can get well!

Have a great evening ladies!
Unread 05-30-2008, 10:25 PM

TGIF

I am so looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I need to grocery shop tomorrow and then I can stay in for the rest of the weekend. I got a lot of my errands ran today. I had to get gas today and I paid $4.39 a gallon. When is this going to end?

Jan I'm sorry you aren't feeling great. Sounds like they way my crud started. I hope after a weekend of rest you feel better. That was very nice of your coworkers to treat you to lunch.

Cindy I'm sure by now you have your groceries all put away and stocked cupboards. That's always a good feeling. I hope you enjoyed your play tonight.

I'm pretty sure I have a yeast infection. UGH...I'm sure it's from the antibiotics I was on a couple weeks ago. I have been trying to ignore my symptoms for about a week and decided to go and buy the dreaded cream today. I will start it tonight and hopefully get some relief. If it doesn't clear it up, I will have to make a trip to the Dr. next week.

Tonight I plan on relaxing and watching some T.V. I know once I lay in bed and turn something on, I will probably be out like a light.

I hope everyone has a great weekend
Unread 06-01-2008, 12:18 PM

Hi ladies. Don't have much time but wanted to say hello. I am STILL working on this project that was due on Friday. I got an extension but only until the end of the week. So, I've been working non-stop on it. Came into the office today after church and just plowing through.
Jan I hope you get to feeling better
Lisa hope you were able to relax this weekend. You're probably right about the infection those are so horrible. I always forget you should eat plenty of yogurt when you take those and end up with one myself. Hope the cream clears it right up. That makes me think of poor suki. I hope she's doing well, she was really having a rough time.
Scrapper-sorry to hear about your accident, I'm so glad you're okay
Cindy- I hope all is well your way and you're having a relaxing weekend.
Sorry to be so brief but really trying to stay focused!! Nothing dramatic or otherwise to report on my end except I'm going to drink the biggest margarita when I'm done with this stupid thing!!! Talk to you soon.
Unread 06-01-2008, 02:42 PM

Very quiet weekend on this board.

I got absolutely nothing accomplished yesterday. Today I have done much better. I am getting ready to mop the kitchen floor. DH was off yesterday, so not sense trying to clean it while he's in and out. Everyone else is at work, so I am enjoying my peace and quiet.

Jan I hope you are feeling better.

Grateful I wish you luck on completing your project. I like the reward you have planned at completion

Cindy I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your family.

It's a beautiful day outside today, so I may sit out back after I get my chores done inside and read for a bit. I really need to get some sun on my legs. They are really white.

I'll check back in later.
Unread 06-01-2008, 07:23 PM

Hi All,

I am feeling somewhat better. GD got sick on Friday night so that took up alot of my weekend. She is getting better now. She ate some fish and rice for dinner, that is a good sign. It is beautiful weather here today. We are going out in the backyard for a little bit.

I hope you all enjoy your evening!!
Unread 06-02-2008, 06:44 AM

Good morning,

Our weekend was good. We had nice weather. We ran some errands, spent some time outdoors and went out for dinner last night. Today is my last hot lunch day until next year.

Grateful I hope you were able to get your project done.

Lisa I hope you were able to get your chores done. I hope the infection is better.

Jan sorry your GD was sick as well. I hope you are both feeling better.

Have a good day ladies!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register