2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 227 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-06-2008, 09:29 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies!

I slept in until 9:00 today. It felt good to be able to do that. The little ones got up at the same time and big ds is still sleeping. I had plans to do grocery shopping and target today, but we have high winds and storms right now, so I'll have to wait to see if it clears up. Big ds starts summer school on Monday. He is really down about it, but I told him the harder he works and gets done what he has to do, the sooner he'll be done. He's going to be doing half days with flexibility. He is signed up for some summer activities so he can go either in the morning or afternoon depending on what he has that day. We had our church service last night. DD got her report card. She has gotten straight A's on every report card since the beginning of first grade. We are really proud of her. Big ds will get his report card when he finishes summer school. It's hard, because the work comes so natural for my dd and not so much for big ds. We praise her and reward her for her grades, trying not to make big ds feel bad. My house looks like a tornado hit it, maybe if we don't go shopping, I can get the kid's to help me clean.

Scrapper I'm glad to hear you'll be getter your injections, and I hope you will get some relief. Your dd is going to have a fun week. That's nice that they do that. I'm with Jan I don't envy you with the walkout. At least it's Friday and you have the weekend to look forward to.

Jan I hope your last day goes well. I hope your YDD had fun at six flags. I remember my parents taking us there when we were kids. Have fun at the wedding tonight.

Lisa I'm sure you're enjoying your time off and sleeping in.

Grateful you must be busy. Hope everthing is well and we hear from you soon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2008, 02:55 PM

Hello ladies and happy Friday!!!

Well from what we hear things ran smoothly during the walkouts this morning. My boss said the school she went to was fine...no problems, the kids were good. Other staff said the same thing. I'll watch the news to see the coverage. My youngest sister is a teacher at the same district I work for so I will check with her later to see how things went at her school.

I've been working on my files cleaning, updating and organizing for the new school year. I will also have to get payroll cards and such ready too.

I'm going to do my marketing after work so I won't have to do it tomorrow. Would love to do some cleaning at home to. The less I have to do over the weekend the better. My birthday is on Sunday and we are going out to eat at a rib place....yummy. Tomorrow one of my girlfriends is taking me out to a movie and dinner. Dd's best friend is graduating late Sunday afternoon so will take her there.

Our church carnival starts this evening and runs through the weekend. We will stop by sometime over the weekend.

Mrswilie - yeah for being pretty much done with work!!! Have a good time at the wedding. Any plans for ydd for summer?

Hyper - how nice that you slept in!!! Hope your weather calms down so you can get out and run your errands.

Well I'm going to head down to our employee recreation office to buy some movie tickets. Have a great weekend!!!
Unread 06-06-2008, 08:54 PM

TGIF

I was really dragging today. I got done with work around 2 and came home and had lunch. I layed down on the couch and next thing I knew it was 5. I guess I really was tired. I feel much better now. Just hope I can go to sleep tonight.

Cindy I'm glad you got to sleep in today. I hope your oldest ds adjusts to his summer schedule. Congratulations to your dd on her grades

Jan I hope you get to relax the rest of the summer. I hope you are having a good time this evening at the wedding.

Scrapper I hope you can start the injections soon and get some relief. We will be heading down to So Cal on June 25th. I hope the weather will be nice while we are there.

I need to go and get something started for dinner. DH works until 8 tonight and so I better get my rear in gear.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2008, 06:22 AM

Good morning!

I did end up doing my grocery shopping and target yesterday. This morning I'm going to my friend's house for coffee and donuts. She runs our hot lunch program at school and she is having all of the lunch volunteers over this morning as a thank you. We don't have a lot planned, so I'm not sure what we'll do when I get home.

Scrapper it sounds like you have another busy but fun weekend planned. I'm glad to hear everything went well with the walk out. Happy Birthday! Going to a rib place sounds wonderful! What movie will you and your friend see?

Lisa you needed that nap! Sometimes our bodies make us take a break. I hope you have a relaxing weekend in store.

Jan I hope you had fun at the wedding.

Have a great day ladies!
Unread 06-07-2008, 09:47 AM

Hi Ladies,

Well the wedding was beautiful, but I was so tired by 9 and we did not get home until 1:30. I had an 8am meeting today, so I have a splitting headache now. No it is not alcohol induced! I had nothing stronger than diet Coke at the wedding. I think it is lack of sleep/allergies, and possibly taking my estrogen a few hours late after the meeting this morning. Today we are going to just hang out with GD and relax. I have cleaning and laundry to do, but they are getting put on hold today! Last night YDD was in bed when I got home and she had poms and then work this morning, so I don't actually have the six flags stories yet, but she is home safe and sound.

Scrapper YDD has alot planned for summer. She is going to pom camp, church camp, working, and she wants to go down to see her grandpa in Florida. She will be busy all the time as she usually is I expect. I heard about the walk out on NPR. I am glad things went pretty smoothly for your boss. Have fun at the movies! I wonder if it will be S in the C????

Lisa I know that need a nap feeling. I am glad you were able to relax. I am betting you were able to get to sleep.

Cindy your breakfast plans sound like fun. Sounds like you have such a nice school and community. I hope you are having nice weather. I think we are going to finally have a dry day for a change.

Have a great day ladies!!
Unread 06-07-2008, 04:33 PM

I slept in until 9 this morning. I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep last night either. I could take a nap right now, but am forcing myself to stay awake. I have a really bad headache today and am just feeling blah. I changed my patch a while ago and was hoping that would perk me up. I was hoping I was just getting low on estrogen.

I went and got my grocery shopping done this morning. Tomorrow is MIL birthday, so we are having them over for a bbq. We are going to grill burgers and I'll fix a pot of beans and a pasta salad. Today is my nieces birthday, tomorrow MIL, Friday my Moms, 16th my BIL, 24th DH and 26th Andrews. Too many...

Cindy your volunteer get together sounds like fun. I love donuts

Jan I'm glad you had fun at the wedding. I hope your headache is gone by now.

I need to go and get some laundry done. I also want to start getting the house cleaned up. Have a great day.
Unread 06-08-2008, 07:50 AM

Hi Ladies,

GD slept until 8 this morning. I was glad. She ate cheerios and now she is watching Mickey Mouse. After that we will start her bath.

Yesterday my headache went away when I took allergy meds. DH and I spen t the day lazing in front of the tv. We made Italian sausage and spaghetti for supper. DH's friend came over for a visit last night. We were ready to hit the sack when he left!

Today after GD is set I am going to start the mountain of laundry. Nothing else really planned. Some crocheting and taking GD out to play is about all I can think of at the moment.

Lisa I hope the estrogen helped. Your bbq menu sounds yummy.

I hope you all have a great Sunday!!
Unread 06-08-2008, 08:26 AM

Good morning!

I slept in as well this morning. I don't have much on my agenda today except cleaning and laundry. It's gloomy out and supposed to rain again, so I'm not missing anything being outside. My volunteer lunch breakfast was alot of fun. DH took the kids out for the day, so after I stopped at a couple little shops in town. Well, little ds just asked me if I could "whip him" up some breakfast, so I'd better go for now. lol

Jan it sounds like you and dh had a relaxing day yesterday. You needed that. I'm glad the wedding was nice. Your YDD has a full schedule for the summer. But fun things. It sounds like you have another nice day planned today.

Lisa you have alot of June birthdays in your family. Your bbq sounds really good. I've been in the mood for some good bbq lately.

Have a good day ladies!
Unread 06-09-2008, 07:28 AM

Good morning!

It's a beautiful sunny day not to be wasted because it's supposed to rain the rest of the week. DD starts squirt ball this morning and big ds starts summer school. After that we're going to go to the library and sign up for the summer reading program. Then it will be time for lunch. I planning on having the kids play outside this afternoon.

I hope you all have a good day!
Unread 06-09-2008, 08:41 AM

Good Morning

It is grey and rainy again, but at least it is warm. I went and grocery shopped this morning after I took GD to daycare. I am going to make tacos for dinner.

DH called and said he is getting home a bit late today. They had a busy night last night with multiple fires. I know he will be beat this evening so I imagine we will just be relaxing tonight.

I have a blouse that I need to return to the store this morning, but then I think I will just do some more laundry and work some more on the blanket.

Have a great day ladies!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register