2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 231 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-18-2008, 10:18 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Still having discomfort. Don't know why things are inflamed.
Silver Nitrate did NOT hurt, but continues to be seen on toilet tissue occassionally... weird... dark silver color.

I'm concerned about the pain I experienced and can't imagine what the problem is.
Bummer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-18-2008, 11:45 AM

Icre8art I am sorry about your pain. I can not imagine the source either. How long until you go in to have the doctor complete the remaining tests?
Unread 06-18-2008, 04:34 PM

Hi everyone,

I've just now found some time to post. DD had squirt ball and big ds had summer school. It was noon before all of that was done. We ate lunch and all of the kids went out and had a squirt gun fight. I sat out and watched. They had the best time and it was nice to see big ds out there messing around with the little ones. Those stinkers kept sneaking in squirts of water my way even though I told them, no getting the mom wet. lol We are having chicken fajitas for supper.

Lisa I hope you had an easier day today. I'm sure when you do have grandkids they'll love those fisher price toys. I agree with Jan, your boys sound so nice.

Jan I still have been having trouble sleeping. I'm going to try the soy milk next time I stop at the store. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll let you know if it works. GD will be tired tonight getting up so early. Maybe if she's extra tired that will make the bedtime even easier.

Icre8art I don't either what could be causing your pain. I hope you find out soon.

I hope you are all having a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-18-2008, 07:28 PM
colposcopy

Scheduled for July 22nd!!! I can't believe I have to wait that long. On the other hand... maybe whatever is inflamed will improve by then and I won't have a painful examination.

He gave me a script for hydrocodone-something and said to have DH drive me there. I took one MOnday night to experiment to see how it would make me feel. YUK ! I don't know how anyone can stand those pills! I didn't think I was a sissy, but those are serious drug pills and the medication made me a bit nauseous and I was dizzy. So... I guess it will be a good pill to take before he attempts to go in there again. Not looking forward to hit.

I think I may call there tomorrow, because the doc said see you in two weeks and the test can't be scheduled for a month. Perhaps his nurse should know that and tell him.

Meanwhile... silver nitrate stuff is still leaking out a bit.

I think I may have to get a Tshirt made up with a big red circle NO sign and a picture of a metal speculum inside it!!!
Ha!
Unread 06-18-2008, 08:18 PM

Yep, I would call the nurse and complain and see if you could get in sooner. A month seems so long to wait.

Cindy I am hoping you get some good rest tonight.
Unread 06-18-2008, 09:07 PM

Today was a slower paced day. I enjoyed it

Tomorrow night I am going out with the girls from the preschool. One of the teachers is leaving, so we are all going out. It should be a fun evening. Today the director called and asked if I could work on Tuesday. She is in a real bind, so I said I could for a few hours. They are taking the kids to the movies and she needs another driver. It will be good to see the kids again.

Cindy it sounds like your kids had a fun time together today.

Jan it sounds like gd is adjusting to life in a big bed

Tomorrow dh is taking his boat to San Francisco to fish. Hopefully he will come home with some fresh halibut. I will have the day all to myself tomorrow I need to work a little at a couple of my stores and then no plans after that, other than dinner tomorrow night.

I hope everyone has a relaxing evening.
Unread 06-20-2008, 07:03 AM

Good morning,

Our computer was down all day yesterday. It looks like everyone was busy anyway. After our morning activities yesterday, I took the kids to the pool. One of my friends happened to be there with her kids. It was a fun afternoon. Today I have errands to do. I have to go to Target and grocery shopping. I'm hoping to get everyone going and out the door soon, so we can have some time to have fun outdoors. It's been nice here. Yesterday it was 92. Today is supposed to be about the same.

Lisa I hope you enjoyed your day to yourself yesterday and your night out with the girls. That's nice that you'll be able to see the kids again next Tues.

Jan how is GD doing with bedtime? I'm sleeping better, but not quite my usual. I'm hoping I'll be back to normal soon.

Grateful and Scrapper how are things with you?

I hope you all have a good day.
Unread 06-20-2008, 09:06 AM

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday was a busy day. YDD had the Freshman poms over yesterday to get some things ready for camp and then all the pom families had our annual kick off the year picnic last night. This morning at 7 GD and I took YDD to the bus for camp.

GD is still adjusting to the bed. Last night she went into bed at 8 and she did not go to sleep until 10 because she kept getting up. I will be glad when she finally gets on her regular schedule again. She is crabby in the evenings because she is not on her regular schedule.

Cindy it is about 10 degrees warmer at your place. We have had some nice days but is supposed to rain again today. So far it is still dry.

Lisa have fun with the girls. Fresh halibut sounds fantastic; I hope he gets some!
Unread 06-20-2008, 09:24 PM

TGIF

Today we did the big reset at my store and I'm exhausted. We worked 9 1/2 hours with only 1/2 hour for lunch. It feels so good to have that done. I know I'll sleep really well tonight. My feet are killing me and all I can think about is all the walking we will do next week at Disneyland. I hope I make it.

Matthew called me this afternoon and said it was 113 where he lives. He is near the coast, so this was really hot for them. His apartment doesn't have AC, so he is cooking today. He went down to the beach earlier and he said it was even hot down there. I hope they get some relief soon. Otherwise he may be heading home earlier than Monday.

DH did catch a nice halibut yesterday. We had some of it tonight for dinner. It was yummy!!!

Cindy I hope you had a fun day with your kids.

Jan I hope gd gets back on schedule soon. Not fun having crabby kids.

After I sleep in tomorrow I am going to really get this house in order. With having the party for dh on Tuesday, there is a lot that needs to get done before then. I want to get really organized and be packed for our trip by Tuesday morning. Today the preschool called and said they were cancelling the movie trip on Tuesday. It will make my day much easier not having to go and do that now.

I hope everyone has a relaxing evening
Unread 06-21-2008, 07:07 AM

Hi

I finished up my business at the coop yesterday. It feels good. Now I am officially on break until I return on August 14th.

I kept GD up until 8:45 hoping she would sleep in this morning. No such luck she woke me up at 6:15. YDD called from camp and woke me up last night at 11:30. Took me awhile to get back to sleep. I still don't feel awake. This gd/bed thing is taking a toll. I still have not dressed gd or taken a shower, but I am going to bite the bullet and tackle that all now.

Lisa I am glad your route got canceled Tuesday so you can get ready for your trip. I sure would be looking forward to that. I am happy that you got your halibut. I think I may make flounder for dinner tonight.

Have a good day ladies!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register