2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 233 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi Ladies,

It is raining again today. I am getting sooo tired of all this rain. I went for my work physical this morning and then I treated myself to another pedicure. I am getting spoiled. DH, YDD, and I went out to eat Mexican food for lunch. I had a combo plate bean burrito, cheese enchilada, and rice. It was great.

GD did better last night. She got up only once last night. To tell you the truth I have no idea what the problem is but I hope it is on it's way to being over.

Cindy I am with you I am trying to have at least a few eeks of not thinking about fall planning! Waking up to a clean house is a wonderful feeling. My house rarely stays clean for 5 minutes unless the family is away. I am glad yours stayed for at least a bit. I hope they figure out what is going on with the DSL. It is way to expensive for those kinds of issues!

Scrapper sounds like bowling was a big hit. Funny when we were kids we used to bowl all the time for fun, but I don't think kids do that so much anymore. I hope all is well with your Dad and I hope he enjoys his birthday. I am glad you started the injections. I hope the next couple really help. Enjoy your cool weather.

Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-26-2008, 06:46 AM

Hi ladies,

It is very cloudy and gloomy. Looks like rain is coming. I hope it holds off for awhile. I have to pick BDS up from his strenght training class. We put our van in yesterday for oil change, tire rotation blah blah! Anyhow I have to drive our old Saturn today which for one thing barely fits all of us. We are like sardines. And when it rains water drips in on the driver's side of course. I'll be glad to get my van back tonight. Our meeting went pretty well last night. Even though I didn't want to do the planning yet, we did get some good ideas in place. If it rains this might be a movie and popcorn day. The guy came out yesterday and we found out we need a new modem. So he replaced it and we are good now. I'm making pork chops for dinner.

Scrapper that's nice that the kids had fun bowling. Yep, I think you and dd will be going bowling in the future. I hope your dad had a nice birthday.

Jan your mexican lunch sounds good. Having a pedicure sounds wonderful. You deserve to treat yourself. I'm glad GD did better last night. I hope it just keeps getting better.

Have a good day ladies!
Unread 06-26-2008, 07:38 AM

Good Morning All,

GD was the same last night. One time up in the middle of the night. I can handle that. She ate well this morning and was off to school without much problem. It is wet here. Not too much on my agenda today. Laundry, of course! I am making chicken soup for dinner.

Cindy I am glad they got the modem fixed. I am glad your meeting was productive. I am glad you won't be without the van for much longer. I hate when my vehicle is out of commission!

Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-27-2008, 07:31 AM

Good morning,

I got my van back last night which I'm happy about. We didn't do much yesterday. We went to the library and hit a few garage sales. We had pork chops for dinner and then we went to church. It never did rain yesterday. It is very overcast again today and they are predicting rain. I'm thinking about getting my errands done today.

Jan I'm glad to hear that your GD is doing better. How nice for you and dh. You're right one time during the night is not so bad.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-27-2008, 09:33 AM

Hi Everyone,

GD had another good night. I hope we are over the hump. She goes to her dad's tonight for the weekend. I hope we don't have to start over when she gets home.

Tonight I am driving YDD to a pom competition about 1 1/2 from here. We will be driving home again tonight. She is really excited and that is the main reason we are going. I am not looking forward to driving in this monsson like weather but at least it is not snow or ice. DH is facing a worse drive. He has to drive to Yarmouth Iowa to get some equipment for our town's 4th of July celebration. The normal way to cross over is still closed down so they are going to have to drive hours out of their way. I hope all goes well for them. I am going to be worried until they arrive safely home.

Cindy I am so glad you got your van back. Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. Garage saling can be alot of fun.

I have the same day planned as Cindy. Off to run errands.

Have a great day ladies!!
Unread 06-28-2008, 09:14 AM

Hi Ladies,

It is nice sunny weather here this morning. I am happy about that. I have decided to limit myself from laundry and cleaning for the day. Not sure that I will do much today maybe some reading, hang out with my DD's a bit. Tonight DH amd I are going to head to the movies. We have not picked one yet but I am happy that we have some time to ourselves. He offered dinner, but I am not sure yet, I just may cook and save eating out for a hectic day.

I hope you ladies have a great Saturday!!
Unread 06-28-2008, 10:20 AM

Good morning

I got my errand done and right after I got home and we unloaded the van it started pouring rain. That was perfect timing. It's raining again this morning. I don't know what we'll do today.

Jan I'm glad GD is doing well. Does she have a crib or bed at her dads? I hope she continues to do well when she comes home. I think it's a great idea to step back from the laundry and cleaning. I hope you have fun tonight at the movies. I would take the offer for dinner as well! How was the pom competition? I'm glad you're finally having some nice weather. I think we keep trading! lol

Lisa I'm sure you're back by now. I suspect you are already unpacking and organizing. Let us know how it was when you have time.

Scrapper and Grateful I hope you both have a good weekend.

Enjoy your day ladies!
Unread 06-28-2008, 10:27 AM

Hi Cindy,

Gd's dad does not offer us information about anything at his home. So as far as I know it is still a crib, but I really don't know for sure. Thanks, I sure hope she does ok and we are not starting at square one yet again.

Poms was good. She just loves to watch all the routines and it helps he get new ideas to develop routines for this year's performances.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-28-2008, 06:44 PM

I'm baaaaaack

We got home at 11:45 last night. We are exhausted and we had a wonderful time. I am trying to catch up on laundry and tonight I am fixing Matthew his birthday dinner. His birthday is Wednesday and he will be heading home tomorrow, so we are celebrating tonight.

Trip report: We got into the park around 3 on Wednesday. I had reserved tickets for the boys to do the Fantasmic dessert thingy that evening. They got reserved front row seats and a basket of dessert goodies to eat while watching the show. It was part of their birthday present and they really enjoyed it. When we got into the park we had to go and pick up their tickets. I was hoping I could surprise them at the last minute, but we had to tell them early. Once we picked up the tickets in CA adventure they went on a few rides (I don't do a whole lot of rides) and then we had dinner. After dinner we headed over to Disneyland. Between the two parks Disneyland is my favorite. We did a couple of rides and then they went to get their seats for Fantasmic. DH and I watched from a nearby restaurant while snacking on some yummy chocolate cake. After the show they went on a few more rides. We got in line at 11:45 for finding Nemo and it was about 12:15AM when we got off of it. We headed back to our hotel and we were asleep by 1:00AM. Thursday AM we were up and in the park by 7:45AM. They went on Splash Mountain and as they were coming off they were handed "Dream Fastpasses". Andrew was soooooo excited to have gotten them and then to have them on his birthday made it even more special. We stayed in the park until noon and then headed back to our hotel for a quick nap. We had lunch/dinner reservations for 3:00 at the Blue Bayou. We had a wonderful birthday meal there with Andrew. We then went on more rides. I actually went on the Matterhorn. It only took me 48 years to get up enough nerve and I can say I will never go on it again The only rough/fast ride I like there is Indiana Jones and we ended up going on that 3 times. We watched the fireworks show at dark and then stayed in the park until midnight. We got up yesterday morning and checked out of the hotel and were in CA adventure at 10 when it opened. We hurried over to the new Toy Story ride only to find it wasn't open. They wouldn't give us a time for it to open, so we headed over to Disneyland. We did a few more rides and had lunch around noon. We went back to CA adventure and they did Hollywood tower of terror one last time. We went back to the Toy Story ride and it had a 70 minute wait time. We figured what the heck and waited. That was the longest line I have ever been in. As soon as we got off we headed home. It was near 5:00 and trying to get out of L.A. on a Friday at 5 was not fun. We made it though
I have a picture that was taken in the park if anyone wants to see it. Just send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Jan I'm glad the gd is doing better in her bed. I hope you and dh have a nice time tonight.

Cindy I'm glad you got your van back. I hope your wet weather dries up soon.

Scrapper I hope your next injection goes good. I hope your Dad continues to improve.

I must go and get Matthews cake frosted for tonight. I hope everyone has a great evening
Unread 06-29-2008, 08:32 AM

Hi ladies,

I had a nice relaxing day with DH yesterday. I did go out to eat. We did not see a movie. Oh we went over and looked at the movies but there was absolutely nothing that looked good. All the ones we wanted to see were not playing. We rented Dan in Real Life and watched it at home. It didn't really matter that we did not go to the movies, I was happy to have some time with him all to myself. He had to work today. I slept in and now I am going to shower and run to the grocery store. I am going to bake this afternoon before GD gets home at 5. I will be glad to see her, but I hope she is not too crabby and that she sleeps well tonight.

I hope you all have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register