2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 235 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies,

Yes, good weather 2 days in a row. We may get spoiled, LOL. GD did not want to go to school this am. She wanted to rock in the rocker with me. She has a cough now. That darn dumb a he just has no clue what blowing her sleep schedule does to her! That guy AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

I am doing laundry today and I think I may have to take ydd on some errands because she is leaving for another round of camp on Friday and she needs some stuff. I am going to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight. That is all I have planned for today.

Grateful I hope you have a wonderful trip. I hope this new hormone dosage does the trick. A change of scenery may help too.

Cindy you sure have a busy day going. I hope you have some time to relax tonight.

Enjoy your day ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-01-2008, 06:12 PM

Today was a slower paced day and I enjoyed it. I only worked this morning and have had the whole afternoon to do what I want to Tomorrow will be a hectic day setting up my new store, so I took advantage of today.

I learned this afternoon that they found the guy today around 1:00. They came upon his car out in the country and he had committed suicide. I don't wish death on anyone, but he deserved what he got. He had a single gunshot wound to his head.

Grateful I hope you have a nice trip. I hope your new dosage does the trick for you.

Cindy it sounds like you had a very busy day today.

Jan I'm glad that you have been having nicer weather. We are still in the 90's here. Probably will be until October.

I am getting ready to go out and mow the front yard. Tonight is garbage night, so I need to get all the trash cans dumped and out to the curb. DH and Andrew are both working late tonight.

I hope everyone has a great evening
Unread 07-01-2008, 08:16 PM

Hi There,

Lisa I am glad you relaxed today! You need a catch up day every once in awhile. I am glad the guy was found. The whole situation was terrible, but I am glad your friend's family can start to heal now.

Well I did not make the spaghetti and meatballs. YDD wanted breakfast for dinner so I made eggs, fried potatoes, sausage, and english muffins. It was a good choice. I bought honey and brown sugar breakfast sausage and I really liked it. I have never had that before. I will make the spaghetti tomorrow. I did run errands with YDD and she was able to get everything she needed for camp. At least I hope, she always needs to run out for something else! GD was in a pretty good mood tonight. I didn't expect that after how she acted this morning, but I was glad. I hope she sleeps well and has a good day tomorrow. ODD applied for a job at a photo studio today. It has really great hours and it would be so great if she got it. If you wouldn't mind it would be great if you could cross your fingers for her.

Well, Lisa I hope you don't wear yourself out tomorrow. It will be neat to see inside the new store. A little tv and off to bed for me.

Cindy I hope things went well for you on your busy day.

Scrapper I hope you are doing ok out there!

Have a great night ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-01-2008, 08:37 PM

Hi all,

It was a hectic day. I'm really tired tonight. I was a crabby mom tonight and I don't like myself for that. A good night's sleep and I should feel better tomorrow. DD just has squirt ball in the morning, then I'm just planning on having some fun with the kids. DH told me tonight that he will get Thurs. and Fri. off, so it will be a nice 4 day weekend. It was probably our warmest day so far this summer. I think it got to 92. I'm going to straighten up a little and head to bed.

Lisa I'm glad you had slow day today. You are always on the go, so it's nice to hear you have a day for you once in awhile. I hope all goes well with your store tomorrow. I'm glad they found the guy as well. You can hardly feel sorry for someone who takes someone elses life.

Jan I'm glad YDD got what she needed today (hopefully) I know it's hard when all the work you do with GD's sleep schedule goes right out the window when she's at dumb a's. I hope she does well tonight. Breakfast sounds good. I do that fairly often.

I hope you all have been enjoying your evening.
Unread 07-02-2008, 08:21 AM

Hi All,

GD got up 3 times last night. Surprisingly though this morning she seemed jolly. Just planning on sticking around the houe today. I have just a little bit of laundry left for today. I started a new book yesterday and I will have some time to finish it today. I am going to make the spaghetti tonight. Other than that we'll see what happens!

I am off to jump on the treadmill with a rerun.

I hope you all slept well and have a great day!
Unread 07-02-2008, 07:35 PM

Hi

Everyone must be having a busy day. Well my house is clean and the laundry is completely caught up. I did make the spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I wish there was a way to have everything done and organized like this when I am working. I can never seem to manage that though. I always seem to be tired then too. I need a clone to be my housewife, lol!

Tomorrow we are going to drive to Peoria to go to Sam's Club and stock up. We are going to go to lunch while we are down there. We aren't entirely sure where yet. We have been talking about Texas Roadhouse or Olive Garden. I guess we'll have to see what we are hungry for tomorrow.

GD is up in bed but she has been getting up. ODD took a turn, I took a turn, and now DH is taking a turn. Too bad DS isn't around tonight!

Well ladies back to my book. Have a good evening.
Unread 07-02-2008, 08:46 PM

Good evening, ladies

Today was a long day. My new department is almost complete. I need to go in next week and work one day and then it will be ready for the grand opening on the 27th. I am nervous, because it is such a large department, but everyone says I can do it, so do it I will I have done my other stores for almost 9 years and I am very comfortable with them. Hopefully once I get going with this new store I will feel just as comfortable with it. I have never been in a Super Target before and it is huge. I could not believe the size of it.

I found out last night that they had to admit the murdered womans 6 week old baby to the hospital. She was running a fever and was getting dehydrated. Poor baby. I hope she will be O.K. They said they will probably have to keep her for at least 48 hours with an I.V. Her Grandmother is going to stay at the hospital with her. I feel so sorry for the Grandmother. Her dh has Alzheimer's and just recently had a stroke. She is not going to tell him about their daughter. Her son lives in Germany and is undergoing chemo. I guess he is on his way here against Drs. advice. The Grandmother just recently had some type of stomach surgery. She has been given more than anyone should have to endure lately.

Tonight I ran to the taco shop and picked up some mexican food for us. I did not feel like cooking and mexican food sounded really good.

Jan I hope gd is asleep by now. Congrats on getting your house all cleaned and the laundry caught up. I have a load in the washer and they dryer right now. It was getting out of hand.

Cindy I hope you had some fun today with your kids. Enjoy your 4 day weekend with your dh.

I'm going to go and watch some TV with dh until the laundry is finished. Then I am going to hit the bed and I know I will be out like a light. I hope everyone has a relaxing evening.
Unread 07-02-2008, 09:06 PM

Hi all,

We had a nice day. I took dd to squirt ball this morning. I surprised the kid's this afternoon and took them to a movie. We saw Wall-E. The kids liked it, but I didn't think it was as good as I expected. We had sandwiches for supper and relaxed in front of the t.v tonight. I'm going to read for awhile and then off to bed.

Jan how nice to have your house cleaned and laundry caught up. Too bad DS isn't home, he must know the trick to getting GD back to bed. It sounds like you have a nice day planned tomorrow. Enjoy your day, I can't wait to hear where you eat lunch. You can't tell I love food can you? lol
I forgot to tell you before that I will keep my fingers crossed for ODD and the job.

Lisa I know you are going to do great with your new store. You had a busy day, I don't blame you for getting take out. Mexican food sounds good. That is a horrible situation that family is going through.

Sleep well ladies!
Unread 07-02-2008, 09:39 PM

Jan I forgot to wish your ODD good luck with getting the job. My vote for tomorrow is for Olive Garden I just love that place.

Cindy I'm glad you had a nice day today. I'm glad your kids enjoyed the movie.
Unread 07-03-2008, 01:10 PM

Hello ladies,

I'm doing pretty well. Just been busy at work and haven't had a moment to post (I normally post from work) and by the time I get home and everything is done...I'm tired.

I haven't been sleeping too well. All last week I woke up at least once due to leg cramps. They have come on all of a sudden and I don't know why.

Took dd in to the doctor on Monday because she had a earache over the weekend. I had a hunch that it was an ear infection....sure enough that is what it was. They prescribed eardrops and she is doing much better. Summer school is going well...half way done.

My dad is doing better. MY sisters and I are thinking about hiring someone to cook for him and to take him to his appts.

Mrswillie - glad dd enjoyed poms and got some ideas. Hope gd improves with her sleeping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ODD and the job.

Lisa - sounds like you had a great time on your vacation. I also prefer Disneyland over Calif. Adventure. At Calif. Adventure did you get on Soaring over Calif. I think it is such a cool ride. You had me laughing with the Matterhorn ride...that is a pretty fast/rough ride. I'm keeping Mona's family in my prayers. How horrible. Her poor daughter that witnessed it all...I hope she is doing ok. I guess the guy couldn't face what he was going to have to deal with.

Gratfeul - sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I hope the increase in hormones will help you out. Hope you enjoy your trip..have fun.

Have a great 4th of July. We are going to the park to join my girlfriend for a picnic and then watch the fireworks. Then on Saturday dd wants to go shopping with her $ gift cards from graduation. I too still have $ and cards from my bday.

Take care everyone...time for lunch.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register