2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 256 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-30-2008, 07:23 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi all!

I took BDS shoe shopping, but we didn't have any luck. He has now decided he wants a pair of shoes from the Puma store, so we will all take a trip to the Mall of America tomorrow and look for them. We just got home a little while ago. DH has the other two and they should be home soon. I'm tired so hopefully we'll have a relaxing evening.

Jan I'm glad your YDD was able to perform. She is a trooper! Kudos to her! I hope she will find some time to rest over the weekend. I'm glad you talked to DS, I know that had to put your mind at ease. Just remember he's just a phone call away if you are feeling worried. Your question was not silly. I wouldn't know what slots were either if DH and BDS were not involved. They are 1:38 scale cars. They have little prongs on the bottom that fit into the slots in the track. They are raced by remote control. Apparantly there are different classes of cars and you can only race the same class together. I don't know much else. I hope you are finding some relaxing time this evening.

Sas what a bargain you go at JC Penny's. That is awesome. I love finding bargains. I will be glad when I finally get BDS's shoes and I'm done with school shopping. At least for now. They are still going to need winter clothes, but I'm holding off on that until it starts gettting cold. It sure does sound like your YDS will be able to fend for himself! I don't think it matters what age they are...boys will be boys! Especially when you get a group of them together. I hope you get your cleaning done.

Have a good evening everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2008, 01:18 AM

I haven't been on in a couple of days. I was on earlier and then company came over and it's now 11:00 and I'm finally catching up. We are finally cooling off here. Yesterday it was 107, today 103 and tomorrow is supposed to be 86 I have the windows opened right now and it is cooling off nicely.

Cindy it sounds like you are almost ready for back to school. Hopefully you will find your bds shoes tomorrow. How nice of the gentleman giving your ds a slot car. DH has some from when he was a kid. They are ancient now.

Sas I'm glad your dd got her cast on. I would have paid the extra for the waterproof also. You got some great bargains at Penneys. That is where I usually find my best bargains. I freaked out about the snake story and your ds. I am not a snake person.

Jan it sounds like your dd is doing great after her oral surgery. I'm glad she was able to perform. I'm glad you were able to have a nice chat with your ds. It's so hard when they first leave home. It does get easier, though. No matter how old they are I don't think you ever stop worrying about them.

Michelle (Idahonurse) I see that you are on right now. Please check in and let us know how you are doing. I still think of you often

Tomorrow I plan on washing down the back of the house. Those darn spiders are everywhere and my windows are filthy. Today dh pruned some of the bushes back, so it will be easier to get to the windows. I am going to take advantage of the cooler weather tomorrow and probably be outside for most of the day. I got a lot accomplished inside today.

My darn tooth has really been bothering me the past 2 evenings. I hope it's just this temporary crown that is causing it to act up. It was doing good for a day and now it's driving me crazy. I think I'll go take some Advil before I go to bed.

I better think about getting to bed. If I stay up much later I'll be really tired tomorrow and not very motivated to get my work done. I hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend.
Unread 08-31-2008, 12:02 PM

Hi ladies,

We are going to head out to the Mall of America soon. We looked on the website and the shoes BDS wants are there, so we should get in and out pretty quick. The Mall is going to be so crowded with the holiday weekend. We are going to stop on the way home and pick up food to grill tonight. Steak is sounding good to me. The kids are actually getting excited about school. I'm going to be sad to give up these lazy days with no schedules. DH just told me this morning he took a vacation day for Tuesday. We are going to shop for BDS's birthday.

Lisa I envy your energy. Good luck washing down the house. I'm glad your going to be able to enjoy some cooler weather. I hope your tooth feels better soon.

Have a good day ladies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-01-2008, 12:18 AM

Today I got the back of the house cleaned up and the windows washed. I cannot believe how dirty those windows were. They are so clear now

We were only 86 today. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same. I wish it would stay like this, but they are saying by the end of the week back around 100.

Tomorrow I plan on working in our back bathroom. The shower needs to be cleaned. I hate that job, but it must be done. Hopefully I'll get a burst of energy early and then I can spend the afternoon relaxing.

Cindy I hope you had a successful shopping trip today. I'm glad your kids are getting excited to return to school.

My tooth is hurting again this evening. It seems fine during the day and then in the evening it starts acting up. I think I'll call the dentist next week if it continues.

Last night I had the worst insomnia I have ever had. I was awake until 4AM. I usually sleep very well. I got up at 8:30 and then layed down on the couch around 10:30 and slept until noon. I had lunch and then got busy out back. I didn't take a shower until 5 this afternoon. I sure hope tonight I sleep better. I think I will, because I feel exhausted right now.

I hope everyone enjoys the last of their holiday weekend
Unread 09-01-2008, 09:31 AM

Good morning ladies!

We found the shoes for BDS. The Mall was so crowded. Sas's bargains gave me the idea that we should go to JC penny. I remembered I had a gift card. We got the kid's each a pair of jeans and with the gift card we didn't pay anthing. In fact we have one cent left on the gift card! By the time we were done shopping everyone was tired and it was too late to grill so we just stopped and had dinner on the way home. Today we are just going to relax and hang out at home. Today will be our grilling day.

Lisa I'm glad you got the house washed down and windows clean. I'm sorry your didn't sleep well, I hope you slept better last night.

Have a good day ladies!
Unread 09-01-2008, 08:55 PM

Hi Ladies,

Well a successful weekend was had by all her. Laundry is done, relaxing is about over, and soon we will be tucked in bed. We grilled chicken today and I made fiesta beans. We had ice cream too. YDD has a girlfriend over still and GD just went to bed.

Lisa you sure did get alot done! With how busy you always are I am really surprised you could not sleep. I wish you a restul sleep tonight!

Cindy It sounds like you got some good bargains too. I hope you had a nice relaxing family day today. Good luck with the return to school this week.

Have a good night everyone!
Unread 09-01-2008, 10:07 PM

I sure enjoyed my 4 days off, but back to reality tomorrow. Today I got my shower cleaned and laundry caught up. I feel like I had a productive mini-vacation.

Matthew came this afternoon and did his laundry. He stayed for dinner and then headed home. I made spaghetti and he took the leftovers with him.

Cindy I'm glad ds found his shoes.

Jan it sounds like you had a nice weekend also.

I slept much better last night. I don't know what was going on the other night with me.

The past two days have been in the 80's and I have loved it. Tomorrow back into the 90's and by the end of the week 100. I am ready for fall.

I hope everyone has a relaxing evening
Unread 09-02-2008, 06:49 AM

Good morning ladies!

We had a nice day yesterday. I got all but one load of laundry done. Back to school today. I'll be getting the kids up soon. I always have a hard time getting back in to the school routine. Today DH, LDS and I are going to get a birthday gift for BDS. Well, it was my turn to have insomnia last night. I didn't fall asleep until 2am and I had to get up at 6. I'm sure I'll be tired tonight.

Jan it sounds like you had a good weekend. I'm glad to hear that.

Lisa I'm glad you enjoyed your 4 days off. You sure did get alot accomplished.

Have a good day everyone.
Unread 09-02-2008, 03:29 PM

hey everyone...

popping on real quick... first day back to school went smoothly, YDS and BFF were sad as they are in separate classrooms... but other than that everything went great... house is peaceful and clean enough.... made some brownies
for "back to school" treat...Trying to think of a "special" dinner...

Cindy hope your kids first day of school went as smooth as ours... and you have a productive shopping day for BDS. You should sleep well tonight!

Lisa you were a busy bee... I hope you saw the last of your insomnia!

Jan glad you had a productive and restful week end... Laundry done??? Wow I am impressed... I just have not been able to catch up... I think kids might be "cleaning their rooms" into the laundry basket...

Good Day to all!!
Unread 09-02-2008, 07:01 PM

Hi all

The first day of school went well here too. DD and BDS were excited to tell me about their day when I picked them up. DH, LDS and I had a good day shopping. We got BDS a slot car and a really expensive ferrari jacket he's been wanting. LDS was thrilled to have the day alone with me and dad. We had pizza for supper. I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep well tonight. Surprisingly I don't feel as tired as I should. The house needs some serious cleaning, but I'm pretending I don't notice! It will be time soon for baths and bed.

Sas I'm glad the first day of school went well for your kids. I bet you're enjoying that peace and quiet while the kids are at school. Save a brownie for me! lol

I hope you all had a good day and are enjoying your evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register