2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 260 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-12-2008, 07:07 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Good morning ladies

You all must be busy. I'm getting lonely girls! My washer did not come yesterday. I waited all afternoon and finally got a call at 5:30 saying it will be delivered this morning instead. I was so mad. I am not looking forward to catching up on my laundry. Our Sunbeam meeting went well. We have 12 girls in our group this year. Today me and LDS are going to target and grocery shopping after the washer comes. Tomorrow I have to work the church sale from 7:30am to noon. DH will have to take DD to volleyball. DH leaves for Bangkok of Sunday. I have to get the kids up so I'll go for now.

Have a good day ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-12-2008, 07:50 AM

Hello Ladies,

I feel bad that I have been unable to post for a few days. It has been so busy here at school I have not had a chance to get on and at home I have been off and running. Wednesday night after going to the rec center and making dinner I had to shop and cook for a pot luck the next day. Yesterday YDD had to go back to the oral surgeon for her follow up. Everything went fine. I also had to do a bunch of laundry before bed. After school today I have to get GD and get her settled at my MIL's house because tonight is my Social Work board meeting weekend. I will leave about 4 and be home tomorrow around supper time. It is always fun and informative but I do miss getting to sleep in on Saturday!

Lisa I hope things work out better than expected with your new supervisors. You will be ready for some relaxing this weekend!

Scrapper I am glad you got your referal. I hope they can get you in quick!

Michelle. Your roses sound lovely. I have 2 rose bushes. One is pink and the other is mauve. I love the look and the smell of roses.

Cindy I would have been angry if I was waiting that long for the washer delivery too! I feel for you with the laundry build up. That is my least favorite job because I feel like it never ends. I hope it comes early this morning.

Well ladies I better get to work. Have a great day!
P.S. lousy weather here. Rainy and dark and it is supposed to continue to rain all weekend.
Unread 09-12-2008, 01:42 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday!! So glad it's Friday...been a really busy week at work. I'm looking forward to just relaxing tonight. I think after work I will pick dd up and go get a manicure, pick up dinner and go home and watch TV. We don't have any set plans for the weekend so we will see what comes up.

Lisa - I can relate to you being busy with work. Good luck with the new supervisors. Hope the vet appt turned out well.

Hper - hope your washer gets delivered today. Did they say what the delay was? I know you will put it to work very quickly. Hope the church sale goes well. How long will dh be in Bangkok?

Mrswillie - glad all went well with YDD's oral surgery. Enjoy your social work board meeting weekend.

Ladies hope you all enjoy the weekend. Take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-12-2008, 07:59 PM

TGIF What a week...I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

The preschool called yesterday and asked if I could work this afternoon. I went in for a couple of hours and had fun with the kids. My boyfriend was happy to see me I am caught up at my stores, so I'm hoping that next week will be much slower paced.

Andrew has been gone all week at training for work. He came home this afternoon and it's good to have him back here. He has one more week of training and then he will be in a management position with Pet Smart. He says it feels really good the be home. He is sick of eating out and can't wait for a home cooked meal. He was excited to go, but staying in a hotel all week was getting old for him.

The vet called yesterday and the blood work for Belle was not the greatest, but not the worst either. We are going to up the insulin 1 more unit and then recheck in 2 months.

Cindy I hope your new washer arrived and you are washing up a storm right now. I'm glad your Sunbeam meeting went well. Sorry about your insomnia, but it sounds like you made good use of your time

Jan it sounds like you have has a super busy week. I hope when you get home tomorrow you will find some time to relax.

Scrapper I hope you got your manicure and get to have a relaxing evening.

Sas, Michelle and Grateful, I hope you girls are doing well. Check in and let us know how you are.

I'm off to fix something for dinner. Not sure what. All I know is it will be quick and easy.
Unread 09-13-2008, 05:27 AM

Good morning ladies

I can't wait until I get to sleep in someday. I'm supposed to work the church sale from 7:30 until noon, but I'm only going to stay until 10:00 since DH is leaving tomorrow. My washer came yesterday. Yay! But LDS and I went to run errands, then when I picked the other two up from school we went to DH's work. They were having an open house and they had fun things for the kids to do and food. So I didn't have to cook last night. I did get three loads of laundry done last night. I still have more to go. I'm hoping to finish it up today.

Jan you've had a busy week. I'm glad everything was fine with YDD follow up appt. I hope your board meeting goes well.

Scrapper you're evening you had planned for last night sounds great. I'm glad you get to sleep in after a busy week. DH will be back from Bangkok on Sunday the 21st.

Lisa how nice that you got to see the kids again. Especially your boyfriend. I bet you are glad to have Andrew back. Where did he have to go for training?

I hope you all have a great day.
Unread 09-13-2008, 03:41 PM

Hi Ladies,

Well it is crazy here. It has been raining like crazy for days and it is not supposed to stop anytime soon. Yesterday when I came home from work my whole kitchen was flooded. It leaked through the floor and all into the basement. Something caused the dishwasher to leak, but so far they have not been able to figure out why. My DH was at work. My FIL helped me shut off the water and clean up. DH came home this morning and had it looked at but it is still undiagnosed. Well I got a call from YDD at the conference and I had to come home early. Because of all of this rain there is a ton of flooding in the northern part of IL. My DH is a ff/para and that is a govt/municipal job. Well they declared a state emergency and called them all in for emergency duty. He had to go back to work and will not be back until they call off the emergency which may not be until Tuesday or later they are saying. What a headache! So for now we have fans going in the basement trying to dry things out in this 100% humidity, I can't use the dishwasher because they can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I can live without the dishwasher, what I don't like is that the water ruined some of my laminate flooring in the kitchen and DH does not want to replace it right now! We have not had time to argue about that since we were about 5 hours apart geographically at the time, but I think we will be brawling it out in the near future. We shall see anyway. Oh I tell you it is always something!
Unread 09-14-2008, 12:23 AM

I slept in until 9 this morning. It got up and started catching up on laundry. All in all I had a pretty productive day. Tomorrow I plan on staying home all day and finishing up what I didn't get done today.

The weather today took a turn for the better. It was supposed to be in the mid 90's, but only made it to the low 80's. We are going to have the 90's back for a few days and then the 80's again I love the 80's. I'm hoping to work out back tomorrow if it doesn't get too hot out there.

Cindy I'm glad you got the washer delivered. I hope you were able to get all the laundry caught up today. I hope the church did well with the sale today. Andrew is training in Tracy. It's about 70 miles from here on the way to San Francisco. He will leave here either tomorrow evening or early Monday morning to return and finish up his last week there.

Jan what a mess!! I hope things are drying out by now and you get that dishwasher figured out. I would be scared to even have it connected, not knowing what caused the problem. I'm sure once you and dh can talk about the flooring, he will see your side and replace it.

I'm off to bed now. I plan on sleeping in again tomorrow
Unread 09-14-2008, 12:07 PM

Hi all,

It has been chilly and raining all weekend. Our church sale went really well. We raised alot of money which will go towards new playground equipment. DH left for his trip this morning. The kids and I went to church. We're going to go to have lunch. Then I'm going to finish up the rest of my laundry and get the house in shape.

Jan I'm sorry to hear about the flooding. I know it won't be fun with DH gone. Hopefully your DH will give in and you will get your floor replaced. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Lisa I hope you get the rest of your chores done today. I'm sure Andrew will be glad when his last week of training is done.

I better get started with the rest of my day. I'll check in later tonight if I get a chance. I hope you are all having a good day.
Unread 09-14-2008, 01:03 PM

Hi All,

Well things are calmer today. Still raining like mad. I had a terrible sinus headache. I took alot of meds, which did stop the pain, but now I am so sleepy! I just put GD down for a nap. I hope that helps.

The kitchen is cleaned up. The basement is still drying out. I think DH might be right about the floor. First, we can't replace that until we get the dishwasher figured out. They are thinking at this point that it is a water valve getting stuck??? We'll see. But as the laminate dried more there is really only one piece that is really noticeable. I will wait a few days before I really decide what we need to do.

DS had very bad storms down by his school. He says they have calmed down now and I am glad about that.

YDD is home for the moment. I am sure before lomg she will be sooooo bored and have to find something else to do or somewhere to go.

I need to do some laundry and pick up some toys. Other than that I am going to enjoy any possible time to relax.

Lisa I hope the 80's stick around for you. Enjoy your time with Andrew!

Cindy sounds like you are having a busy Sunday. I am glad the sale went well and I hope some of the kids pitch in for you while your DH is gone. I better follow your example and tackle some laundry.
Unread 09-15-2008, 06:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

I didn't want to get up this morning when my alarm went off. Now that its getting chilly it's harder to get out from under those warm covers. I got my cleaning done yesterday, but I just can't seem to get my laundry all the way caught up. Hopefully today. Last night the kids and I relaxed and watched a movie. Today I'm working hot lunch and dd has dance practice tonight. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Jan I'm glad things calmed down. I sure hope you get your dishwasher figured out. I hope you were able to find some time to relax.

Have a good day everyone.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register