2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 270 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-09-2008, 07:04 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

It is so windy here today. We are having gusts up to 45MPH. I was going to work outside, but decided to stay in this afternoon.

Cindy your pie sounded really yummy. I love banana cream. DD diorama sounds really cute. I'm glad you two had a fun time together. I got your email and couldn't get the pictures to come up. I'll try again later. It said there was an error on the info I put in. I had C&P what you sent. Maybe I'll have Andrew help me later. I'm so technically challenged. I'm sure I'm not doing something correctly.

Jan it sounds like you have a busy evening ahead of you. I hope you have some time to relax. I finally looked at your dd homecoming pictures. She looked so pretty in her dress. Thanks for sharing.

Suki it's great news that you are healing so well this time. Congrats on getting those jean on

I'm off to start dinner. DH should be home from work anytime now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-09-2008, 10:46 PM

Cindy I got your PM and was able to access the pictures. He is adorable. I love his smile. I can see why you had a hard time deciding on which poses to choose. Thanks for the help...
Unread 10-10-2008, 05:36 AM

Good morning ladies

It is cold here this morning. I had a really hard time waking up. Today me and LDS are going to target and grocery shopping. I have a coupon for a free kid's meal at Perkins, so I think we'll stop there for lunch. After my errands and we pick up the kids from school, I plan on snuggling in for the rest of the day and evening.

Jan I'm sorry about the drama from poms. How nice that you'll get to see your DS this weekend. I know you must be excited to see him. The class I'm taking involves using hand weights. I'm not exactly sure what type of things we'll be doing. I think it's more of an aerobic style class.

Lisa thanks. I did have a hard time choosing.

Suki that's good news. I'm sure it feels good to be able to wear jeans.

Have a good day everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2008, 10:26 AM

hi everyone...
Sukipup... I was so glad to hear from you! I am so sorry to hear you have had to have more surgery but glad to know you are healing. JEANS? Geez what are those... ?

Cindy I will send email to you.. I would love to see your little guy...mmm snuggling inside when it is cold outside..that is actually starting to sound good! I think I might have to wear a regular t shirt today instead of my standard tank..brrr it is cold

Jan ugh that girl drama... hope it smooths over quickly.. How nice for you to see DS again so soon! hope you have a nice weekend .

Lisa I hope you and your ds have fun this weekend. I am hoping for a quiet one... Actually I might try to get to the rose bowl flea market in Pasadena on Sunday.
Hi to grateful,michelle and scrapper
Unread 10-10-2008, 12:21 PM

Hello ladies,

Busy times got me caught up!! Things are going well. Let's see what highlights I have to share.

Today I'm leaving work at 1pm to get dd to the doctor after school. I think she has a bladder infection. Yesterday when I got home from work she told me that all day she had to keep peeing...each time a little. She has to wear her braces for another 6 to 8 months...she has gotten over being upset. I'm still waiting to hear on the status of my referrals to see doctors.

Tomorrow evening I'm going out with my best friend. We are going to see the play 9 to 5. I also want to start working on the invitations and getting them addressed. I bought the postage the other day.

Mrswillie - I'll send you my email...I'ld love to see dd's pic. I love your cozy jammie days....I'd love to enjoy one - hopefully soon. Just got to pick a day. How nice that you will get to see ds this weekend. Hope the girl drama stuff with dd and poms rolls over quickly!!

Lisa - you had me laughing with your opossum story...I would be doing the exact same thing. You are right - they are UGLY. We have one that visits often and it walks across our brick wall. Our dogs go crazy barking. When we hear them, dd says "their friend is visiting."

Hyper - yes, send me the pic. No need to ask you can send them - same for the rest of you ladies. Welcome back!!! I hope dd's new dance outfit comes in soon. She'll be doing lots of reading with the book reports she has to do. That is good though...it will only make her a better reader.

Suki - so good to hear from you. sorry about all the problems you've been having. I'm glad to hear that you are back on the mend and that you are healing well. Take care and don't over do it.

Michelle - cool retreat with your friends!!!! It is just something us moms could use.

Sas - glad you heard from ds. That is good that you & your neighbor reconnected. It is great support for you both. The rose bowl flea market - wow I haven't been there in years. Where do you live again?

Well ladies back to work...need to finish up some stuff before I leave. Have a great weekend.
Unread 10-10-2008, 01:37 PM

Hi all,

We just finished our errands and put everything away a little while ago. That little stinker didn't want any part of going to perkins. He wanted to go to taco bell. I'll save my coupon for another time. I'm glad the errands are done. DH told me this morning that we and the kids were invited out to dinner tomorrow night by a vendor and his family. We know them pretty well now, since we've been out with them on several occasions. It should be fun. DD has her last volleyball tomorrow morning! After this, I can finally sleep in on Saturdays! After volleyball I am taking her to get a pair of casual shoes for school. I got her sneakers when school first started, but those girls need several different types of shoes, ya know! Hopefully after church Sunday, I can have a jammie day. I'm not going to get my hopes up, just keeping in the back of my mind, in case.

Sas I sent you the email. We are wearing jeans, long sleeves and jackets here. It is so cold in the mornings. I've been so tempted to kick that heat on when I wake up, but I haven't yet. We have to run it for such a long time in the winter, I'm holding off. I hope you get your quiet weekend. The flea market sounds fun. I love flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores. I think I like the challenge of finding good bargains.

Scrapper I sent you the email as well. I'm sorry to hear that DD might have a bladder infection. I hope it clears up soon. You evening out with your best friend sounds like alot of fun. Thankfully, my DD loves to read. She actually enjoys the book reports. I've decided every month when she does her project for the book report, we'll go to the library and have a little fun surprise after. That will give her some alone time with me to look forward to every month.

I hope you are all having a good day.
Unread 10-10-2008, 09:18 PM

TGIF I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

Today they had a going away bbq for dh at his work. I was invited,also. Yummy food. His last official day is tomorrow and then he starts at his new store on Monday.

I have my appt on Monday with the Endo again to discuss the root canal. I have been doing really well and was hoping to get by with just a consultation. Wouldn't you know that this morning my tooth started acting up again. It has affirmed that I do need to have this done now. I just hope that this tooth makes it through the weekend.

I am excited for the field show tomorrow. It has turned really cold here though. I know this will shock you all, but I wore my thermals to work today The store I was working at is always so cold inside and when I saw how cool it was outside I put those suckers on with a smile. DH said to me this afternoon that it's probably about time for my thermals. I pulled my pant legs up to show him and he just started laughing. So with my thermals, jeans, hooded sweatshirt, jacket, gloves and down blanket I should stay nice and toasty tomorrow.

Cindy I'm sorry ds didn't want to go where you wanted. I'm a taco bell lover, too. Have fun shoe shopping tomorrow. A girl can never have too many shoes. Have fun at your dinner tomorrow night.

Sas I hope you get your quiet weekend.

Scrapper have fun at the play tomorrow. I hope dd feels better after a visit to the Dr. today.

Jan I hope you have a nice weekend with your ds.

I need to go and get the kitchen cleaned up. I also need to feed and medicate the dogs for the night and then I'm off to relax
Unread 10-11-2008, 10:18 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to say a quick hello. We picked up DD's senior photos and they are great! GD's school photos came yesterday and they were nice too. GD is playing with DS. I am going to bake some muffins for him to take back to school with him. The drama is still going on with the 2 girls from poms, but GD so far is keeping it together. DH and DS went to the game last night and said she did well and had some support from some of the other poms. Girls, 10x harder than boys let me tell you as a Mom and a school counselor!

Suki good for you with your jeans! I never did get back into my pre hyst jeans comfortably. I gave up and bought the next size.

Cindy I would have happily went to Perkins with you. Their breakfast is so good. My DD would support that your DD definitely needs more shoes! Have fun at dinner tonight and I hope you get to relax tomorrow.

Lisa I hope you really enjoy the show today. You cracked me up wearing your thermals in the store, LOL. I think if you ever come to visit Cindy or me you better come in the summer. I am so sorry about that tooth. I hope after your appt Monday you atart to get some relief.

Scrapper I am glad you are catching DD's infection early. I have had alot of those and they can really become painful. I hope the antibiotics kick in quick. Have fun at the play tonight!

Sas it is clear and beautiful in the 70's in Northern IL this weekend so your DS should have great weather.

Well I want to get back to the muffins and DS.

Have a great Saturday!!
Unread 10-12-2008, 07:28 AM

Good morning ladies!

Yesterday was a nice day. DD had her last volley ball. I took her and got a pair of shoes. We tried them on, she walked around and said they felt good. Last night before bed she tried them on again and was walking around in them and then decided she though they were too tight! That girl, now I'll have to take them back and get another size. We had dinner with DH's vendor and his family last night. We had a nice time. I was so stuffed. The food was good. This morning we're going to church and then I'm not sure what we'll be doing. DH always wants to be out and about on the weekends. It's supposed to 75 today, so I guess the weather isn't really right for a jammie day anyway.

Lisa your DH's going away bbq sounds nice. I'm sorry your tooth is acting up again. I hope you and Andrew had a nice time at the field day.

Jan I'm glad the photos of DD and GD turned out well. I'm sorry things are still going on with the girl drama. I know I have that drama to look forward to with my DD. Right now she's at an age where they all get along pretty well. I'm sure you've been having a nice visit with DS.

Have a good day ladies.
Unread 10-12-2008, 09:14 AM

Hello Ladies,

I have been making wheat bread this morning. It is in the last rise and will be baking soon. I have to do laundry but I have not even sorted it yet. It is beautiful weather here today. It is supposed to start getting cold again on Tuesday. That makes me want to skip laundry and cleaning and play all weekend, but I must remember I am the Mom, lol!

I hope you are all having a great day!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register