2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 307 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-22-2009, 08:49 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hello Ladies,

Trivia night was alot of fun. There were 26 teams. My team came in 9th. Not so good but we beat that table of teachers from the High School which was our main goal. It really is fun though and we would definitely participate if they do it again. I got to bed at midnight. That is late for me. YDD was surprised we actually went to bed at the same time. Only difference is I have been up for awhile and she is still sound asleep!

Lisa your photos were great. Oh that Celine is so pretty! The costume changes were great. Your aquarium is beautiful. We had fish long ago but, we never got things quite right. We always had troubles. We eventually gave up but, we all admire beautiful fish. I hope you have caught up on your rest and are able to get outside again today. I am envious again as we had more snow last night.

Cindy I hope you enjoyed your dinner out last night. I have not figured out tonight's dinner yet. I better get it in gear.

Scrapper I hope you enjoy your show tonight. I don't usually watch the show, but I do watch the recap on E of all the dresses.

Have a great day ladies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-22-2009, 11:29 AM

I slept in until 9:45 this morning. I cannot handle that staying out late anymore. I think I am caught up on my sleep now. Last night I was passed out by 10:30, so I almost got 12 hours of sleep. I woke up twice in the night. Once was for some cats fighting nearby and the other was for the rain. It was raining pretty hard for a bit. Everything is all wet this morning. I'm glad I got the yards mowed yesterday.

Today I need to get groceries. I'm not sure what is for dinner yet. I'll decide once I get to the store. Right now the refrigerator is pretty empty.

Jan it sounds like you had a great time last night. At least your team met the goal of beating the high school teachers Sorry you had more snow last night. Our rain should stop tonight and then low 60's for the week ahead. I'll still wear my thermals though, since it's so cold in some of my stores.

I need to go put some computer time in for work. Then I need to hit the shower and then on to the store. The rest of the day I don't see myself being too productive

Have a great day girls.
Unread 02-22-2009, 11:44 AM

It's me again I just checked my pictures on email.

Jan I enjoyed seeing all the girls together. They looked liked they really enjoy what they're doing. Your hair is getting longer. It looks nice.

Cindy I really like your new glasses. They fit you perfect. I hope you manage to get used to them now.

Thanks for sharing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-22-2009, 01:03 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a really good time out with our friends last night. We didn't get home until 11:00 and in bed at midnight. I almost overslept this morning. We went to church came home and ate lunch and then I got the house cleaned. I have some laundry going but other than the the rest of the day is free for relaxing. I don't know what I'm making for supper, but probably something simple.

Lisa the pictures turned out good. You were lucky to have seats close enough to get such great pictures. We all must be getting old complaining about being up so late! thanks, I am getting used to my glasses more and more everyday.

Jan 9 out of 26 is not too shabby. And you beat the teachers! I noticed in the pictures you sent that your YDD really favors you. You are both so petite and just so cute.

I hope you all enjoy your day.
Unread 02-22-2009, 08:06 PM

Hi Ladies,

My day went well. I finished those errands and the laundry. I made chicken parmesan and angel hair for dinner. Visited with DH and hung out with the girls. I could go for a 3 day weekend this week, lol!

I am going to start some meat marinading for the crockpot and then it will be jammie and hot chocolate time for me. It is quite cold tonight and I think that will be just right before bed.

Lisa and Cindy thank you. Lots of people say that about DD and she just hates it. In all honesty I know she got her eyes and stature from me, but I do see some of my mother in law in her looks especially her nose. She did not get that nice wavy hair from me (she often straightens it but it is really wavy) she definitely got that from her dad. My hair is getting longer but not quite fast enough for me! You know how that is when you are growing it out most times it looks awful. On day at a time, I guess.

Well ladies off to the kitchen for me. Have a great evening.
Unread 02-23-2009, 01:49 PM

Hello ladies,

It was a rainy drive in to work this morning. The rain is supposed to continue through the day. I hope it isn't raining on the way home...it makes for a misearble drive home.

The weekend was good. Dd and I went to the mall Friday evening. She got her tennis shoes and then we went to Penneys. We both found something at great prices. We both got a dress and I also found 2 blouses for work. Saturday I had a great time with my friends. We all finished several pages in our albums. Yesterday after church dd and I ran some errands and our last stop was at the market. spent the rest of the day getting laundry done and getting dinner ready. I watched the Oscars off and on through the evening.

Lisa - Roo is cute. That is a precious pic of Layla watching the fish. Oh, I love Celine Dion. You got some great pictures of her. Glad that you had a fun time.

Mrswillie - Thanks for sharing the pics of dd Senior Night. You can tell that all the girls enjoy what they are doing. Nice action shots too. Glad that you had a fun time at Trivia Night and that you won the HS teachers.

Hyper - that is nice that you and dh got out to enjoy dinner with your friends. It will take awhile to adjust to your glasses. Thanks for sharing the picture...they are nice. Are they just for reading? My glasses are for reading and working on the computer. I have a bifocal but without the line. It did take awhile to get used to them.

Well ladies...I"m off to warm my lunch up. Then when my co-worker returns I'm off for a walk. Hopefully it isn't raining then I can walk outdoors. It has been very busy at work.

Have a great day.
Unread 02-23-2009, 07:21 PM

Hi ladies,

I am tired tongiht. I had a meeting that went late, I came home made dinner, baked some cookies (the dough was already made in the fridge) cleaned up dishes and am about ready for bed!

Good news is I saw some real marked improvement in some of my grief kids today. I am hoping I have seen the first signs that we are turning the corner on this crisis.

ODD is here thankfully putting GD to bed. I have to help YDD with some paperwork for her scholarship and then off to bed.

Scrapper I hope it stopped raining before your commute and that you were able to walk outdors.

Lisa what kind of meat do you use when you make your crockpot burritos?

I hope you are all having a great evening.
Unread 02-23-2009, 07:53 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was my hot lunch day. I think I told you all, but I don't remember. This week is Lutheran Schools week and also spirit week leading up to our bb tourney beginning Friday. Today was hawaiin day. If I already told you that, I"m sorry to repeat myself. The kids all looked so cute. Tomorrow is crazy hair - pajama day. BDS had bb practice and DD had dance. I made spaghetti for supper. I'm tired tonight so I think I'll be heading to bed soon.

Scrapper your weekend sounds fabulous. It's always nice to find bargains. I've never done scrapbooking, but I can imagine it's alot of fun. My bifocals are for reading and distance.

Jan I'm glad to hear the grief kids are improving. Hopefully everyday will get better. I hope you get a good night's sleep.

Sleep well ladies.
Unread 02-24-2009, 09:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

Dd had religious ed class last night. So after I dropped her off I went to put gas in my car and came back home and got some stuff done like packing my breakfst and lunch. She had finished her homework before we left. We watched TV and relaxed once we got back.

Tonight there is a Talent Show called Mr. Conqueror at school. I believe dd said it is only guys in the show and that it is supposed to be funny. So we will be going to that.

I made the meat for today's dinner last night. Since we have to leave home about 6:30 for school, I needed to get a head start on dinner preparations. We are having beef bowls...cubed steak with steam rice and steamed veggies with a slice of garlic toast.

Mrswillie - that is great news that you are seeing improvement with the grief kids. I hope that each day they begin to feel better. It was a dry drive home yesterday and traffice wasn't too bad either. I did get out for my walk too.

Hyper - spirit week at school is always fun. Dd enjoys it - they had one not too long ago. They especially love PJ day. Scrapbooking is lots of fun - even more so with a group of friends.

Well back to work. I have to go to another floor and pick something up. I hope today isn't as crazy as it was yesterday. Have a great day.
Unread 02-24-2009, 03:21 PM

Hi ladies,

Today LDS and I did the grocery shopping. I stopped by the eye doctor to have my glasses adjusted. They felt too loose. Now they are way too tight. They are hurting my ears and the nose pads are too tight. I'll have to run by again tomorrow and have them readjusted. I walked DD into school this morning. Everyone was so cute. Even the teachers had their jammies on. Everyone was really creative with their crazy hair. DD wore about 20 little ponies in her hair. BDS' glasses broke over the weekend, so we got permission from his teacher for him to have the day off today, DH took him to look for another pair of glasses. I got his work when I picked up DD and luckily he only had a few assignments that will be easy for him to do tonight. Tomorrow at school, it's 1980's day. BDS has his outfit ready, but I'm trying to think what to do with DD. I think she'll wear her leggins with a really long sweater and I'll make her hair "big hair". Does that sound 80ish to you? That seems like ages ago. I'm making a pot of chili for supper.

Scrapper the talent show sounds neat. It probably will be funny with all guys. Your dinner sounds great. I think I might borrow that recipe. That would be something new for us. Do you put any kind of sauce over it?

I hope you're all having a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register