2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 314 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-21-2009, 08:30 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi Ladies,

It is a rainy day here. It is supposed to be rainy all weekend.

Opening night of the play went well. I got to bed kind of late but I slept in this morning. I still have to shower and get the laundry going. Finishing the laundry before the play tonight is my main objective for the day. I think we may hve leftovers for dinner. I am not sure yet.

Cindy congratulations on DD's accomplishment. I bet the photos are nice. We have not had one of those in about 10 years! I like looking back at them. I have been tired alot this winter but I think you are right it has gotten alot worse since that silly time change. My Spring Break is the week of April 6th.

Scrapper sounds like things are going pretty well for DD at school. That is great. We have water aerobics at our park district. This is a good time of year for a class like that. i took one in the winter once and it was not the best timing. Everything does feel alot easier in the water. I think you will enjoy it. As for my work computer I have no idea. I thought I would have it back already. Our district has only one IT person and he is not the fastest. Maybe he has found some other issues on it that he needs to fix. I am not sure but I sure will be glad when it is back!

Well ladies I better force myself to get moving. Have a great day!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2009, 03:31 PM

Hi girls
Just letting you all know that we are having major computer problems here and I am unable to post. Matthew dropped by and is letting me use his laptop real quick. I'll check back in when we're up and running again. I hope you are all doing well.
Unread 03-22-2009, 08:34 AM

Hi,

Yesterday did not go as planned at all. I did finish all the laundry, but when DH came home he was not feeling himself. He was very tired, and shortly vomiting. He spent the whole day in bed or the bathroom. I ended up going to the play myself. He is still in bed. The vomiting has been replaced by diarrhea and he is still nauseous. His entire body hurts. I called and canceled our plans with his friend's for today. I slept in the guest bed in GD's room. I really hope he starts to improve soon. Selfishly, I also really hope that the rest of us don't get this. It is really nasty.

As for today I am not sure what I will fix for dinner yet. Maybe stir fry. I am not that much else will be on the agenda probably just hanging out here and making sure DH is ok.

Lisa I am sorry about your computer problems. It must be the season for that. I hope you are up and running soon.

Cindy and Scrapper I hope you are having a nice weekend.

Have a wonderful day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-23-2009, 08:07 AM

Good morning ladies,

Our weekend was good. DH and I went to the coffee house Saturday afternoon, then we came home and we all relaxed. Yesterday we had a relaxing day. Today it is gloomy and raining and it's supposed to rain all week. The kids are on spring break this week so I got to sleep in this morning. We are planning to leave tomorrow for our trip to see my son. I have to get the house in order today and finish packing. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Jan I'm sorry to hear your DH is sick. I hope that he gets well soon and noone else catches it. It's too bad he didn't get to go to the play.

Lisa I hope your computer is up and running soon. We miss hearing from you.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend.

Have a good day everyone.
Unread 03-23-2009, 02:34 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day today. At least it has gone by quickly. I just had my lunch and as soon as my co-worker is back I'm going to head out for a walk.

The weekend was good and not super busy. Friday evening I went to visit my friend that had the hyster. She looks good and is doing pretty well. The only thing she is complaining about is the pain associated with going to the bathroom.

Saturday morning I ran my errands and did the marketing. My friends were scheduled to come over at 1:00 for scrapbooking. Neither of them made it...one was my friend that had the hyster...too soon for her to be out driving and the other called to tell me that she wasn't feeling well. So I scrapped and did laundry in between. Dd was working on her Enlgish project and dh was watching TV in his office.

Sunday met my sisters and we had dinner with my dad. It was good cathing up with everyone. We started going through my dad's papers and getting it organized. We shredded quite a bit as he didn't need it anymore. So we made a big dent. I think one more time and it will all be done.

Lisa - hope your computer problems are resolved soon. Hope all is well.

Hyper - congrats to dd on placing in the spelling bee. Sounds like you have some juggling to do for the next round. Hope she will be able to participate in both. That's really nice that you got to sleep in this morning. Oh how exicting you get to visit your son and grandsons. Have a great time.

Mrswillie - glad to hear that opening night of the play went well. I'mlooking forward to water aerobics. I used to take them before and loved them. Hope dhis feeling better. I wouldn't want to catch it either.

Time to put my tennis shoes on and go walking. Have a great day. The weather is better since the weekend. We had rain and winds yesterday.
Unread 03-23-2009, 06:48 PM

Hello,

DH is feeling better today. GD went to the dr. She has pinkeye in both eyes and a double ear infection. She has antibiotics and eye drops. It takes 2 of us to get the eye drops in. We had Chinese carryout for dinner. My In laws get back from Florida tomorrow. I always have mixed feelings about that.

Cindy it is rainy here too. I hope you have a great time at your son's house with your grandbabies!

Scrapper even though your weekend did not go exactly as planned it still sounds like it went pretty well.

I have to get the house straightened up before bed. Surely DH's folks will come over tomorrow.

Have a great day ladies!
Unread 03-24-2009, 12:07 PM

Hello ladies,

Dd had religious ed class last night. After I dropped her off I went to put gas in my car and stopped off at the mall. I went to Ross to check out their dress sale. I found 3 dresses...2 for dd and 1 for me. She's going to a black & white bday party next weekend, and I found 2 cute dresses. When she got home last night she tried them on, and they look nice on her. She liked them too!!

Work is OK today...not super busy. So just catching up on some things. We have nothing going on this evening. I have some towels and sheets to put away. I folded them last night but didn't put them away. It will be nice to relax and watch TV.

Mrswillie - glad that dh is feeling better. Oh poor GD...double everything. Hope it doesn't last too long. Hope all goes well with your in-laws visit.

Hyper - have a great time on your trip.

Lisa - hope all is well.

Have a great day ladies.
Unread 03-24-2009, 03:51 PM

Hi ladies,

DH had a crisis at work yesterday with a shipment and could not take this week off because of it. So, we can't go on our trip. I am so disappointed, but DH's job is such that when things like this happen he doesn't have much choice. It will take him most of the week to deal with the shipment. I talked to my son, of course he was disappointed, but he understood. We all talked, and ODS has a weeks vacation in August, so we are rescheduling our trip for then. It will also be OGS's birthday that week. And the baby will only be a few months old. I've been feeling down today, but I've snapped out of it and will now look forward to our trip in August. I did get my house cleaned and all of the laundry done yesterday. It is raining again. We had a storm during the night and the power must have went out because the clocks were blinking this morning. Good thing it wasn't a school day or we might have overslept. Since our plans fell through, I'm going to brainstorm this evening and come up with a few things to do with the kids this week. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm sorry your scrapping plans fell through, but understandable. I'm glad your friend is doing well in her recovery. Your Sunday dinner with your family sounds nice. How lucky to find the dresses. That's good that they fit DD nice and she liked them.

Jan I'm glad that your DH is better, but sorry about GD. I hope the pink eye and ear infection clears up quickly. It's hard enough trying to get little one's to take medicine, I can just imagine with the eye drops. Chinese carry out sounds good. I hope your visit with the in-laws goes well.

Lisa I hope your computer is up and running soon.

Have a nice evening everyone.
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:05 AM

Good morning ladies,

The phones have been busy this morning. Three ladies called in saying that they were running late. ne f them is my co-worker and she still hasn't made it in. My boss came in and headed straight to a meeting. Luckily it is in the building.

Today is another day where we don't have anything going on this evening. Dd and I are taking advantage of that and just relaxing.

Mrswillie - hope GD is doing OK today. In addition to the eye drops did she get antibiotics for her ears?

Hyper - sorry to hear that you won't be going on your trip this week. At least you will get to go during the summer. It's understandable that you were feeling down...you were so looking forward to visiting your son and family. Your dh has a busy week with the shipment crisis. Hope you and the kids can get out and do something fun.

Have a great day ladies.
Unread 03-25-2009, 08:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Today dd had a friend over. They get along so well, they had a great time. Tonight we went to the lenten supper before the lent service. They had lasagna, garlic bread, salad and lots of desserts. It was good. Tomorrow I'm going to take the kids to see a movie. I'm not sure which one yet, I'll decide tonight. I'm going to read for awhile then off to bed.

Scrapper I'm glad that you and dd are enjoying some relaxing evenings. We get a loll once in awhile too. It will be crazy busy for weeks and all of a sudden we have a few evenings free.

I hope you are all enjoying your evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register