2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 315 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday dd's school was on lockdown for over 2 hours. She sent me a text around 2pm. By the time I left work, it had not cleared. So I told her to keep me posted and that I was going to park at the church across the street from the school. The incident was down the street from the school and it had to do with a burglary and someone barricaded in a house. At 4:30 I was finally able to get to her.

I finally got in touch with the doctor's office regarding dd's ultrasound. I had already left 3 messages so this morning I called as soon as they opened and got through to the nurse. She pulled up the results for me. Dd has 2 cysts on her right ovary..so that is what is causing her pain. They are small so she said hopefully they will burst on their own. They won't give her anything to take becasue she is too young. Motrin for the pain. If it gets worse and she can't tolerate the pain, then I have to take her back in and be referred to the gynecologist. Well at least I know what is going on.

I'll be leaving work 15 minutes early as dd has a dentist appt at 4:30. She won't go to chuch choir practice tonight because she has some research to do for English class that is due tomorrow.

Hyper - I'm sure dd loved having her friend over. Dd loves having friends over too. Did you decide what movie you're going to see? Have fun!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2009, 02:22 PM

Hi ladies,

I took the kids to the movies today. We saw Escape from Witch Moutain. It was a pretty good movie, the kid's liked it. Monsters vs. Aliens is coming to our theatre tomorrow so I'm going to take them back to see that one tomorrow. BDS is not too enthusiatic about that one, but I'm sure he'll come anyway. DH told me to go ahead and do whatever I wanted this week, since we didn't spend the money we budgeted for our trip. After we see the movie tomorrow, I'll have to get groceries. DH and BDS are going to slots tonight. I'm making chili for supper. It's a cold gloomy day today. I hope it's a little warmer tomorrow.

Scrapper how scary to have the lockdown at DD's school. Thankfully it wasn't anything going on inside the school. How awful to have to sit outside and wait. I'm glad it all worked out. I'm sorry to hear about dd's cysts. I hope that they will dissolve on their own. I have a good friend that gets those small cysts on her ovaries quite often, but they do always dissolve on their own.

Jan I hope your week is going well.

Lisa I hope you get your computer back soon.

I hope you are all having a good day.
Unread 03-26-2009, 05:46 PM

Hi Ladies,

Sorry my posting has been erratic but today was GD's first day back to school. We had a difficult few days. She is doing better, but still gets drops and antibiotics. I warmed leftovers for dinner and I gathered the trash and took it our for garbage night. GD is coloring. Noone else is home. I have to clean up the house because DH's sister and her DH are coming to stay tomorrow night. Should go home Sunday. I really did not want to have company right now, but I can't say no to family. I am tired but I am going to plug away until bedtime.

Cindy I am so sorry about your trip. August sounds like it will be a good time to go. Those movies sound good. It was an ok day here today. Tonight the temps drop and it is going to be cold and cloudy through the weekend.

Scrapper that was frightening about the lockdown. I am glad everything turned out ok. That is too bad about the cysts. I hope they resolve themselves soon.

Well ladies off to more cleaning. Yippee,
Have a good evening!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2009, 10:52 PM

Hi girls...

I hope this goes through. Our computer is working when it wants to, which isn't very often. I'm hoping all the scans I have done this week have helped.

I am going to catch up on the past posts if it doesn't freeze up on me.

I'll check back in when I can.
Unread 03-28-2009, 10:13 AM

Hello ladies,

It is one gloomy morning here. I didn't want to get up but GD would not give up. I was pretty tired when I went to sleep last night. DH's sister was wide awake and talking quite past my usual bedtime. I fell asleep instantly when I finally got in bed. This morning she is next door at her Mom's while the guys work on the truck. I am avoiding going over. I have to go for noontime lunch but until then I am hanging out over here. I started some laundry and GD is watching SpongeBob. Not much else is going on. I have laundry this weekend, but not alot of cleaning since I did all of that on Thursday night.

Lisa it was good to hear from you. I hope the scans help and we can hear more from you.

Scrapper and Cindy I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.

TTYL.
Unread 03-28-2009, 11:05 AM

Hi ladies,

I slept until 11:00 this morning! It felt good, but now I feel like half the day is gone. I took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens yesterday. It was a cute movie. Even BDS liked it. After the movie, we stopped and got groceries. I fed the kids supper when we got home and DH and I went out for dinner. We don't have anything planned today. I have to help dd and bds with their social studies reports. I have laundry to do. I'm not sure yet what I'll make for supper.

Jan it's hard to have company when you're really not in the mood for it. Especially on the weekend when you just want to relax. I'm sorry you didn't get to sleep in this morning.

Lisa I'm glad you were able to check in. I hope your computer didn't freeze up and we hear from you soon.

Scrapper I hope you're having a good day.

I hope you all enjoy your day.
Unread 03-30-2009, 05:56 AM

Good morning ladies,

Boy it was hard to get up this morning after being able to sleep in everyday last week. We had a nice day yesterday. I cleaned a little a did some laundry then we all just hung out relaxing together. Today is my hot lunch day and dd has dance tonight.

I hope you all had a good weekend.
Unread 03-30-2009, 07:45 AM

Hi All,

Yesterday I finally got to relax. I did laundry and then just hung out with GD and YDD. She starts her final term today. I think it will go by fast.

We had a snow storm yesterday. So much for spring! It is cold but when we get snow this time of year we know it is not going to last too long. I have daffodils poking out of the snow on the side of my house, lol.

Tonight after work I hope to head to WalMart before I pick up GD. I have kind of a long list going so I hope to get that out of the way. Not sure yet what I am going to make for dinner. That is not the best. I usually do better if I have a plan before I leave. I think most likely it will be baked fish.

When I sign off I am going to make some reservations for this weekend. We are going down to visit our son and go to an honors ceremony for him this weekend. It will be nice to see him. It has been awhile.

Well I hope you are all having a good Monday!!

Talk to you soon.
Unread 03-30-2009, 03:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was nice because it wasn't hectic at all. I didn't get to sleep in. Saturday morning I went to my weight watcher mtg, farmer's market, and grocery shopping. Then we spent the afternoon at home. I did laundry and that is about all. In the evening we went to see Slumdog Millionaire...I really liked the movie.

Yesterday I took my car in for service. One of the dealerships by home has service hours on Sundays...pretty cool. Dd and I went to church and late afternoon we met my sisters and nieces for dinner.

Work today seems pretty quiet. three ladies called in sick today. My boss came in but ended up leaving because she wasn't feeling well. She has some type of allergic reaction..her face was all red and itchy. She made an appt to see her doctor this afternoon.

Mrswillie - hope the company wasn't too bad. Glad to hear that GD is better. Nice too that you didn't have a hectic weekend. Is YDD a senior? I forget. Your plans for this coming weekend sound nice...it will be nice to catch up with your son.

Hyper - your body must have needed that sleep. Theemovies both sounded good. Dd wants to see Monsters vs. Aliens too. Perhaps this weekend because my niece wants to see it too. I'm sure it was hard to get going today.

Lisa - hope your computer cooperated with the scans you ran.

We are having beef tacos for dinner. I'll see if dd wants to go for a walk this evening before it gets dark.

have a good evening.
Unread 03-31-2009, 05:57 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm tired again this morning. DD has been having trouble sleeping the last few nights. I've been up with her. I'm going to talk with her after school today to see if there is something that is bothering her or something she's worried about. It's not like her to be having trouble sleeping. I worked hot lunch yesterday. I made lasagna for supper. I took dd to dance last night and then helped BDS with his math and his social studies project. We finished dd's report and she had to turn it in and present it yesterday. BDS's isn't due until Friday. In addition to his report he has to make a model and do a poster board. His report is on Italy. His model has to be of some time of culture or art pertaining to Italy. Every year the school has a social studies fair and each class is assigned a topic. They present in class and then they are displayed in the gym for a few days. They are graded on it. Today and this evening will be pretty quiet which is good because the next three evenings will be full. Tomorrow night 5-8 grade is hosting the lenten supper, so me and bds will be helping with that. Thursday I have my Sunbeam meeting and Friday is dd's spelling bee and dance performance. I'm making crockpot steak and gravy for supper.

Jan I'm glad you were able to relax on Sunday. How nice to be going to see your son this weekend. I know you will be glad to see him.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I hope you and dd were able to get your walk in.

I hope you all have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register