2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 317 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi Girsl,

We're back! We had a great weekend. The ceremony for DS was really very nice. Once that was over we went and visited a friend that he is going to room with for the summer. Very nice place. Much nicer than I expected. Then we went out to dinner. To a terrific bbq palce and had baby back ribs and brisket that was fantastic. After that we just watched a movie on cable. Yesterday we ate out some more, visited, and then took the drive back. It was so depressing to come back. At his place we were walking outside in 70 degree weather, here we came home to snow!

Cindy I am glad to hear that DD did so well!! I hope she is relaxing now. I am so sorry you have a sore throat. You probably should go back to bed. I understand that Mom business needs to come first. Definitely order in and make it an early evening.

Scrapper I hope everyone is feeling ok at your place and that you had a good weekend.

Off to do some laundry!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2009, 06:03 AM

Good morning

I still have a sore throat and now my nose is starting to feel stuffed up. Yesterday I did hot lunch. I made lemon and dill chicken for supper. After supper I took dd to dance and went to my meeting. I didn't get to bed as early as I wanted, but I still got a decent night's sleep. I really need to get groceries, because I never did over the weekend. I'll see how I feel after I get my shower.

Jan I'm glad you had a nice time visiting DS. Your lunch out sounds really good. It makes me want to have some good BBQ. What kind of ceremony was it? I'm glad you got to see where he will be living this summer. That was a nice way to start your spring break.

I hope you all have a good day.
Unread 04-07-2009, 07:46 AM

Hello Ladies,

Well it still does not feel like spring here. But the sunshine does. Yesterday I cleaned a bunch of stuff out of some bookshelves. I made pot roast for dinner. Today I plan on cleaning out the coat closet. Since it is not very nice outside I plan on doing some kind of organizing each day. If for some reason the weather starts to cooperate I am going to forget about the cleaning and get out of the house for awhile!

Cindy I am glad you got some decent rest. I am afraid you may need more. If you do go to the grocer make sure you get some easy meals. The ceremony for DS was giving out of awards and a speech by the chancellor. There was food and a video presentation also.

I hope you have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2009, 05:46 AM

Good morning,

I decided to go in to the doctor yesterday. I have a sinus infection and she gave me the z-pack. I'm feeling better today. I'm glad I went in. Other than that I didn't do much. LDS was so good and let me rest. Last night dd had dance class again. They had a few make up days to get in. We ordered pizza for supper. Today I have to get groceries. Our cupboards are pretty bare. No one has anything going on tonight, so hopefully it will be a relaxing evening. I don't know what I'll have for supper yet. I guess I'll decide while I'm at the grocer.

Jan I'm envious of your organizing this week. Every closet and drawer in my house needs organized. I just can't seem to find time to get to those projects, they are so time consuming. And it's not a project I want to start and not be able to finish. I hope you do get to have a least one day of your spring break to do something fun.

Scrapper I hope everything is good with you.

Lisa we miss you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day ladies.
Unread 04-08-2009, 07:36 AM

Good Morning!

Well I had another productive day yesterday. I cleaned out the coat closet and the linen closet. I made sloppy joes for dinner. Today I have a couple of projects lined up. At the end of our upstairs hallway we have a built in that has 4 shelves and 3 large drawers. I am going to clean out those drawers. Then I may clean out the sideboard in my dining room. I am really getting alot more done than I anticipated. This is great because when summer comes I really want to clean out the basement. If I can get that done this house will feel like brand new! I need that because I have been feeling less than happy about this house lately. Since my DH is completely unwilling to move I have to do something to make this house more acceptable to me and I think this is really helping. Tonight GD goes to her Dad's, and YDD goes to take her Community College placement tests so I think DH and I will have leftovers for dinner.

Cindy I am glad you went into the doctor. You have really been hit hard with sinus infections this season. We really need some warm weather to slow these illnesses down. I will be taking a break from organizing soon. I am not going to start te basement because like you I don't want to do it until I can finish it. So Today will probably be the end of it. Friday I made a hair appointment, and Saturday I will be baking for our Sunday dinner. At some point I will work in some laundry, but starting tomorrow should be alot of relaxing and movie watching, maybe some shopping too.

i hope all of you ladies are having a great day!
Unread 04-09-2009, 05:09 AM

Good morning,

Yesterday I got my grocery shopping done. I made hot dogs, beans and chips for supper. Today I'll try to get some cleaning done and I have laundry to do. DH and BDS will go race slots tonight. Me and the other two might go to the Maundy Thursday service at church tonight. The kid's are off of school tomorrow and Monday.

Jan I'm glad that you had another productive day. I'm also glad that you have some relaxing and fun planned as well. I have had an unusual amount of sinus infections this year. I'm hoping this will be the last one for awhile. You're right, we need the weather to warm up and stay that way.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-09-2009, 07:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

This week sure is going fast. Yesterday I did the drawers, the sideboard, and helped YDD clean out her closet. I am officially done with projects for the week. I am deciding between taco salad or grilled chicken for dinner. I might let DH choose. We received a call that YDD's dress is ready so I may take her to pick that up today. She wants to rent Marley and Me so we are going to do that also. Not much else on the agenda so we will take it as it comes.

Cindy I love your schedule that you had spring break and you still get a 4 day weekend for Easter. That is terrific. Sounds like you have a very nice day and evening planned.

I hope things are ok with Scrapper and Lisa. I sure miss those two!

Have a great day.
Unread 04-10-2009, 08:19 AM

Good morning ladies,

It's a beautiful sunny day. Yesterday I ran some in town errands. I made spaghetti for supper then me, dd, and lds went to the Maundy Thursday church service. DH and BDS went to race slots. DH is off today as well as the kids. You're not going to believe this, but I haven't even shopped for the kid's Easter baskets yet. I'm going to do that today. Tonight we are going to the good Friday service at church. I'm not sure what I'm making for supper.

Jan it sounds like you had a nice day planned for yesterday. Did you get YDD's dress? My DD wants to see Marley and me too, I almost rented yesterday as well, but we wouldn't have had time to watch it.

I hope you have a good day.
Unread 04-10-2009, 08:52 AM

Hello Girls,

Yesterday was a good day. I did a bit of laundry. We went out and got movies, went to menards, and then picked up YDD's dress. It is beautiful!! She looks so pretty. Prom is May 9th and you will be getting photos for sure. I thought I liked last years so much better but I have to say this fits her really well and I feel she looks older this year. It is a toss up for me, I like them both.

DH took us out to Steak and Shake so I never ended up making any dinner. We did watch Marley and Me last night. Good movie. Cindy I know you mentioned DD wants to watch it. Just so you are aware, it has a sad ending in case you didn't know that. I don't know how DD is with emotional type stuff like that. I was a wreck but YDD did fine, lol. We have a bunch more chick flicks ready to go for the weekend.

After I sign out I have some laundry to work on. Then I have to get some groceries, some easter candy, and I have a hair appt at 1:30. Tonight we are going to color eggs with GD. Tomorrow there is an egg hunt that GD will go to in the morning and I am going to bake pies for Sunday. I imagine after that we will watch some more movies. Cindy I envy your sunny day. It is not super cold but it is cloudy here and sure looks like rain.

Well ladies I better get a move on. Have a great day!!
Unread 04-10-2009, 09:07 AM

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been a stranger this week. Just been busy with work and having things to do after work. Monday evening dd had religious ed class and after I dropped her off I went to Costco to pick up some pictures. also stopped off at the mall to pick up a gift we had engraved for one of her good friends.

Tuesday evening I had a meeting at dd's school. It was the final parent choir meeting. They have a spring concert at the end of May and then an awards banquet in June.

I took Wednesday off to get my stuff packed for our trip and I ran last minute errands. I also went to get a facial...it felt so great. I picked dd up from school and we went to get mani and pedis. I'll email some pics of dd in her black & white dress that she wore for her friend's bday.

Dd has officially started her spring break today and dh took a day off. so they will be busy packing today and getting our dogs to the vet for boarding while we are gone.

Today when I get home it will be dinner, showers, and packing those last minute things. We will have to get to bed pretty early as we have to get up at 4am. The shuttle will pick us up at 5am. Out flight is at 8:30am.

Hyper - Oh no, you got sick again. Glad you went to the doctor and got some meds. Hope you are feeling better. I know what you mean about not having the kids Easter baskets yet. last weekend I gave my nieces a chocolate bunny and some $$ because I didnt' get to go shopping. I agree those organizing and cleaning out closets, drawers, etc sure take time...but it feels so good when it is all done!! How nice that the kids havea long weekend off from school.

Mrswillie - Your weekend visiting DS sure sounded like a good time. The food sure sounded yummy especially the ribs. When is prom for YDD? Can't wait to see pics. Did you see Marley & Me yet? It is such a good movie...sad too...we saw it at the movies and my sister, dd, and I cried. Congrats on your projects....it must feel so good!! Enjoy your day today.

Well ladies, I will talk to you all when we return from our trip. We get back on the 18th. Have a wonderful Easter.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register