2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 326 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi all,

Well we are having quite the storms today. A-L-O-T of rain! It is really dark out. The bad thing is it is making me sleepy. We have 12 pm dismissla for students today. We have articulation meetings after that for the rest of the day. I usually eat lunch at 11:15 but today it won't be until 12:15. bad news since I am already hungry, lol.

I feel like having pizza for dinner. I don't know what DH will feel like. I think I might stop at the store and pick up the ingredients on the way home. If he doesn't feel like having it I can make it tomorrow when he goes to work. I am really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Other than that I don't think I have any big plans. I might help YDD get started on making some invitations for her graduation party. We'll see. I know you ladies will ahve some good weekend plans to tell me about, you usually all do something fun.

Cindy BDS looked so grown up in his confirmation photos. I really like the white robes with the red flower. All the kids looked happy.

Well girls I hope you have a good afternoon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-15-2009, 10:31 AM

TGIF ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm taking 2 hours vacation today...leaving at 1:30. I want to be home before they come pick up the dog. I need to get his things together. By the time dh was done getting his new glasses it was $200+...yikes!!

I also have errands to run after they pick him up...pick dd up from school, get the marketing done, and do some house cleaning.

Tomorrow 2 of my friends are coming over for more scrapbooking. this time we are starting at 10am and doing a potluck. For lunch we are having chicken tostadas with spanish rice. I'll have snacks for the morning. I'm really looking forward to it. Sunday not much going on. We will probably go meet my sisters for our weekly Sunday get together.

Oh last night dd was so excited when I picked her up from church choir practice. She is going to sing a solo at the next mass that they sing at. I believe it is at the end of the month.

Hyper - nice pics of BDS at Confirmation exam. He looked nice and so grown up. All the kids looked nice and happy. Have fun at the garage sales.

Lisa - wow...what a touching story....glad that they were able to enjoy their prom.

Mrswillie - great pics of YDD. Her dress was very pretty and the color looks perfect on her. She looks very happy too. The pics where they were walking in with the lights on - was that taken when they get there? Have a snack to hold you over until lunch time. When is YDD;s graduation?

Well ladies have a great day and enjoy the weekend. Take care.
Unread 05-15-2009, 10:29 PM

TGIF I didn't think this week was ever going to end.

I am coming down with something. Last night I kept waking up because I had so much drainage down the back of my throat. Today I can just feel something brewing in my throat. I'm trying to ignore it, but I don't think that is going to work this time. After work I did all my errands and planned on coming home and not leaving the house again until Monday morning. Then I remembered that tomorrow is my FIL birthday and we are all going out to dinner tomorrow night. Other than that I won't be leaving the house. DH is working all weekend, so I see a nice relaxing weekend coming my way

The weather here is really heating up. Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 100. I feel so bad for the UC graduation. They are going to be roasting in their robes. It was showing the set up tonight on the news and there is not one shade tree out there. I'm sure the paramedics will be busy with people getting overheated. They are saying that our to town is expecting 25,000 people tomorrow. They are only allowing 10,000 at the graduation and the rest will be watching from other areas in town. They are setting up large TV screens around town for the people that can't get tickets. I may watch parts of it online. They are going to have a live broadcast online tomorrow.

Jan I can't believe you are having such bad weather today. I'll send some of our heat your way, if you want. Your pizza sounded good for dinner if thats what you ended up making. I also have plans to sleep in tomorrow.

Cindy I am going to check out your ds pictures tomorrow. This computer has been really slow today, so I'm going to shut it down and hope that tomorrow it will speed up some.

Scrapper that's too bad about your dh glasses. They are very expensive. I'm sure he'll be happy to see his owners. Your scrapping day tomorrow sounds like fun. I know you will enjoy it.

I need to go and get ready for bed. I bought some NyQuil today and am debating on whether or not to take it. It knocks me out, but makes me feel groggy the next day, too. Decisions, decisions.

I hope you girls have a relaxing evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2009, 06:05 AM

good morning girls,

DD and I will be leaving in awhile to go to garage sales. So far I've been lucky and have found a few nice deals. Last night I made BBQ chicken for supper and then we just had a nice relaxing evening. I got all of my laundry caught up yesterday and I did my cleaning the day before, so I shouldn't have to do many chores this weekend. I'm not sure what's on the agenda when dd and I get back. Well, I'd better get in the shower.

Jan it stormed here last night, but very briefly. Did you have your pizza last night. Sounds like you have a relaxing day planned.

Scrapper I hope everything went well with giving the dog back to it's owner. You have a fun weekend in store. I hope you have fun with your scrapbooking/potluck, I know you will. That's nice that dd gets to sing a solo. She's not nervous at all?

Lisa I hope you're not coming down with anything. Hopefully you'll get lots of relaxing in this weekend since dh is working. I hope your FIL has a nice birthday dinner.

Have a great day ladies.
Unread 05-16-2009, 01:59 PM

Hello ladies,

Well I did not make the pizza. Some friends called and invited us to dinner, so we went to a fish fry. It was tasty and fun. This morning I slept in and then I went grocery shopping and to the video store. DS and YDD helped me unload when I got home. I was very thankful for that! Now I am going to start the laundry and do some minor straightening. Of course I plan to watch movies tonight since DH is working. I don't expect to have to go out at all the rest of the weekend.

Scraper yes they walk through premiere before the dance. Premiere is held at the high school. They have premiere in the gym for the community and then the students go to a local restaurant where the dinner dance is held. After that the school hosts an after prom at our local metro center until 2:30. They have alot of fun. Congratulations to DD on the solo! That will be so nice. Have fun scrapping today.

Lisa I hope you got some rest and are feeling ok today. The weather is much better today. It is cool, 60, but at least it is sunny and dry. I hope you stay cool and relax today.

Cindy I am jealous of your laundry being done, lol. Have fun at those garage sales!

Have a great Saturday.
Unread 05-16-2009, 05:34 PM

I woke up this morning and was feeling better My throat still doesn't feel right, so I'm just waiting and seeing what it will do.

They had been very quiet about releasing details of Mrs. Obamas visit with us. We have a small airport and then we have an old air force base that closed years ago. All bets were on the air base as being where they would land. DH said that our little airport couldn't land a plane as large as the one she would be on. When the air base was open our house was directly in the flight pattern for the landings. This morning I went out to get the backyard mowed and I took my camera with me. Andrew had a friend that was helping out at the UC today and he was asked to help out also serving food. He was texting me all morning and asking if I knew any more than he did. He had just sent me a text and I was standing in the backyard reading it and out of the corner of my eye I saw something in the sky. I looked up and there was this huge plane flying right over my house. It looked like it was moving in slow motion. It was so quiet that I didn't hear it before I saw it. I grabbed my camera and got a shot of it. I didn't have time to zoom or focus very well, but I got a picture of her plane. Andrew just called and he is home from there now. He said it was a fun day. I ended up watching her speech on CNN. They were carrying it live on both FOX news and CNN. How exciting to see our little campus in the spotlight.

Jan I'm glad your weather has improved some. We are 100 today and 107 expected tomorrow I will definitely stay in tomorrow. I have the AC on right now for the first time this year. Have fun watching your movies tonight and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cindy I hope you had good luck at the garage sales today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, also.

Scrapper I forgot to congratulate your dd on her solo she was chosen for. How exciting.

I need to go and finish getting ready for dinner tonight. I just finally took a shower for the day. It felt really good after being out in the yard in this heat.

Have a nice evening, girls
Unread 05-17-2009, 06:16 AM

good morning,

DD and I had a good time yesterday. I didn't really find anything, she found a few little things. But it was fun, and nice to spend some time together. We spent the rest of the day relaxing. It was only 38 degrees when we left yesterday morning. We had to wear our coats. It never did get much warmer. It's only in the 30's again this morning but it's supposed to warm up this afternoon. Next week is supposed to be back in the 70's. BDS's confirmation is this morning so I'd better get going.

Jan the fish fry sounds fun. I hope you had a relaxing night watching your movies.

Lisa there was a write up on the drudge report about Michelle's visit. I hope you had a nice dinner with your FIL.

Have a good day ladies.
Unread 05-17-2009, 09:12 AM

Good Morning Girls,

Wow I slept in even later today than I did yeaterday! It is a cool morning again today. I don't think it isgoing to get out of the 60's again today either. My Dad in FL is having the brutal heat like you are Lisa. Yesterday I told him on the phone that he should enjoy this weather when he comes home for Ydd's graduation. Yesterday I forgot to answer Scrapper but the graduation is June 6th and the party is June 7th. That whole week will be busy for me because the junior high graduation is the evening of the 2nd and my Dad will come in sometime that week, and we have to get set up for the party. Quite honestly I will be glad when the whole thing is over.

Lisa that is pretty neat that you recognized the plane.

Cindy I am glad you had fun at the sales, even without buying anything.

I slept so long that I still have not showered. I need to get moving. Have a great day ladies!
Unread 05-17-2009, 02:41 PM

I thought I was going to beat this crud, but I think it is going to win out in the end. I didn't sleep well last night and when I got up this morning I felt like I had been hit over the head. I have a headache, yucky throat and just feel worn out. It's almost 1:30 and I haven't even taken a shower yet. I think I'm going to take a nap and then go from there. It's a nice day for staying in the cool house. Today is the peak of the heatwave and then it will start cooling down some.

I sent out pictures before coming on here. I sent them in separate emails hoping they would load faster. I'm so bad about not sending them out when I take them.

Tonight is the season finale of both survivor and desperate housewives. I will probably watch survivor tonight and then watch dh tomorrow online. I just hope I can stay awake until 11 tonight.

Cindy what an exciting morning with your ds confirmation. I could send you some of our heat if you would like. It's not even summer yet and I'm sick of this heat. I'll have to check out the drudge report and read about her visit yesterday.

Jan you will have a busy week coming up with the graduations and party. It is so much work and I'm like you, glad when it's over. Enjoy your cool weather. The only reason I knew it was Mrs. Obamas plane is that they had said that the air space around here would be restricted until she left in the later afternoon. Otherwise, I would have had not clue what her plane looked like. It was awfully shiny though.

Scrapper I'm sure you are enjoying your weekend. Have you also heated up down there like we have? If so, I hope your cool down is on the way.

I'm going to go take a nap. I usually can't sleep during the day, but I think I won't have a problem today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, girls
Unread 05-17-2009, 02:59 PM

Lisa thanks for the photos! That is so much work you guys are doing on the patio but it is so beautiful I even had to show DH those photos I liked it so much. The kitties are adorable. Looks like you had alot of fun at FIL's party. He was a good sport with the tshirt. I am not sure my DH would have been such a good sport, lol. Thanks for sharing those. Get some rest. I feel bad for you feeling ill in that heat. Crank that ac, rest and fluids as much as you can handle. Feel better!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register