2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 331 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

good morning ladies,

Yesterday was a nice first day of summer break. Me and the kid's went over to a friend's house. The kid's played while we visited. Her son is 7 and this year he sort of latched on to BDS this year. Kind of like idolizing a big kid thing. It's really cute and I think it made BDS feel good. So he had to show BDS all of his transformers and then he LDS and BDS played with them. DD played with her youngest son who just turned 4. DD is really good with little kids. We came home and low and behold my dryer was delivered while I was gone. I did laundry yesterday and I still have several loads to do today. It is rainy and gloomy today, so we'll just relax at home. I'm making tacos for supper.

Scrapper that is sad about the weather tragedies. I hope DD had fun at her party. My kid's love when I make breakfast for supper. The funny thing is I rarely ever make breakfast for breakfast. It's usually just cereal and toast or simple things like that.

Jan good luck this weekend. I'll look forward to hearing from you next week. I'll keep my fingers crossed for dry weather.

Have a good day ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2009, 06:55 PM

Hi ladies,

I forgot to tell you that BDS graduated Friday night. It was a nice graduation. Their teacher said something nice about each of them. You won't believe it, but I forgot my camera.

We had a low key day. I have one load of towels in the dryer and one in the washer and then my laundry will be caught up. I cleaned the bathrooms as well. We had tacos, rice and chips and salsa for supper.

I hope you are all enjoying your day.
Unread 06-06-2009, 11:19 PM

I'm glad that last week is over and now if I just make it through the coming week, I'll be good. I will be glad when my co-worker returns from her vacation. Her store is a very demanding store and with graduation and Fathers Day it has been a challenge.

Today I had my follow up Drs. appointment and there was no more blood in my urine sample The antibiotics are doing what they are supposed to. Only 2 more days of those and hopefully I'll never have another bladder infection again. After my appt. I went to the mall and bought a couple of tops at JC Penneys. Then I walked down to BBW and bought more goodies. I still have the bags from earlier in the week in my car. I need to bring them in when dh isn't home. He doesn't understand the need for all this stuff I then stopped by Target and bought a new curtain for the rental. I then went and got my grocery shopping done and then stopped at the strawberry stand for more strawberries. I came home and put the groceries away and then went out back and mowed the backyard. No wonder I'm tired tonight.

Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in. DH is off tomorrow, so I'm not sure what he has planned.

Tonight for dinner I fixed lemon pepper chicken, mashed potatoes with pears and cottage cheese. When I get off of here, I'm going to have some strawberry shortcake.

Cindy I'm glad you're finally able to catch up on your laundry. It's such a pain being without a washer or dryer. Congrats to your ds on his graduation.

Scrapper we have had some crazy weather around here also. On Thursday night it rained most of the night. Yesterday and today has been much cooler than normal.

Jan I hope by now you are able to relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hopefully your weather is dry and I can't wait to hear about everything.

I need to go do my doggie duty and then that strawberry shortcake is calling my name.

Sleep well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2009, 09:58 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was another rainy dreary day. We took the kids out for lunch then came home and relaxed for awhile. Then DH and I out went out for a coffee this evening. Tomorrow dd and lds start vacation bible school. It's from 9:00am to noon and they eat lunch there. It is Monday thru Thursday this week. They're excited and I know they'll have fun. It will give me and bds some time to spend together while they are gone. It has only been in the 50's this weekend and they are predicting it won't get much warmer over the next two weeks. I'm going to read for awhile and then head to bed.

Lisa I'm glad your dr. appt. went well. You did have a busy day yesterday. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to sneak stuff I buy in while dh is gone. Those guys just don't understand. I hope you got to sleep in today. I slept in Saturday and I got to sleep in today since we already went to church Thursday night..

Jan I hope you didn't have the weather we had this weekend. I hope it all turned out great. I felt so bad yesterday. I had to run to the store in town, and I saw all of these graduation party signs getting soaked from the rain. Hopefully they had an alternate plan. I look forward to hearing about it. Now that it's over, I hope you can take it easy.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend.

Sleep well everyone.
Unread 06-08-2009, 12:05 AM

Hi ladies,

WE had a good weekend...very busy though. Yesterday dd and I baked some cakes for my bday get together today. In between that we went to my cousin's dd 1 year bday party. That was nice...caught up with my aunt and cousins. We left there at 5:30 and came home for awhile. AT 6:30 we left to go to my sister's bday dinner. Today I went to the gym in the morning came home and got ready for church. The children's choir sang for the last time today...they are taking their summer break. Dd is done now with that choir...her choice. She's thinking about whether to join the youth choiir that sings at the 5;15 mass on Sundays. The family came over around 3 and it was a nice afternoon. We had sandwiches on croissants, chicken, fruit & veggie trays, chips & dip and cake & ice cream for dessert. I got some nice gifts...cash, gift cards and 2 scarves that my sister in law made.

So I"m tired this evening. I'm so glad that I decided to take the day off tomorrow. I'll take dd to school, head to the gym and then I"m headed to the spa for some relaxation.

Mrswillie - hope all turned out well for YDD's graduation and the party.

Hyper - glad you finally got your dryer. Sounds like a nice weekend. Glad BDS graduation was nice...I hate when I forget my camera for a special occasion. Hope the younger kids enjoy vacation bible school.

Lisa - glad that the antibiotics have helped you feel much better. We had strawberry shortcake during the week. I went to the farmer's market yesterday and got some strawberries, cucumbers, and flowers.

Off to get my things ready for tomorrow.
Unread 06-08-2009, 09:53 AM

Hi ladies,

It's raining again today. We actually had a thunderstorm towards morning. It woke me up, which is good because I discovered the power had gone out sometime during the night. If I wouldn't have woke up I may have overslept. I took lds and dd to vacation bible school. I came back and cleaned my kitchen floor. BDS is still sleeping, I'll clean a little until he wakes up then I'll spend a little time with him before I have to pick up the other two. I'm going to broil steaks for supper and have baked potato and some kind of vegetable to go with.

Jan thanks for the pictures! They turned out nice. What an exciting time for YDD. I'm glad everything worked out with the weather. Good idea to have a tent. Your hair color looks nice.

Scrapper happy birthday! Are you a twin? You mentioned your sister's birthday as well. You had a busy weekend. It sounded like it was alot of fun. I hope you have a relaxing time at the spa.

Have a good day ladies.
Unread 06-08-2009, 03:51 PM

Hi Ladies,

It has been good to catch up on your posts. It is nice here right now, but it stormed alot this morning and it is supposed to storm more this evening. Today I spent the morning putting the house back together and now I am starting to catch up on all the backed up laundry. I kept GD home from school this morning so we could both catch up on a little sleep. She has been good. She is still doing good with her potty training. Tonight we are going to have leftovers.

Cindy congratulations to your BDS. Forgetting the camera allowed you to actually enjoy seeing the ceremony without having to worry about getting a good shot. Not always such a bad thing. I hope your weather warms up. Thanks for the compliment on the hair color. I like it alot.

Lisa I am glad you are almost done with the meds. You sure have been busy. I would have been tired too. Your shopping trip sounds fun. I have snuck those packages in myself too!! I guess it is easier for alot of us that way.

Scrapper, Happy Birthday! You always have such nice celebrations with your family. Taking the day off was a great idea.

Have a great day!
Unread 06-09-2009, 02:54 PM

Hi ladies,

It's another gloomy day. It's supposed to rain later again. I sure can't wait for some sunshine. Vacation bible school is going well. LDS loves it. He is having a lot of fun. DD is getting older and it's not as fun as it used to be for her, but her friends are there and she is liking it o.k. DD and I are leaving for our girl pioneer camping trip this Friday. I've been getting things ready. I'm making chili for supper. It is another chilly day (no pun itended ), a good day for it. I was supposed to go to a PTO planning meeting last night to plan out next school year, and I totally forgot about it. They really covered alot of ground last night, I feel bad missing it. But, after giving me some good natured trouble, they were fine with it. I have a headache, I think I'll go sit down and relax for a little bit.

Jan I hope you were able to get what you wanted to accomplish with your house yesterday. Getting everything back in order after a party is not fun. I'm glad that GD is doing well with her potty training.

I hope you are all enjoying your day.
Unread 06-09-2009, 03:31 PM

Hello ladies,

It is gloomy and cool here as well. We are supposed to get more rain tonight. Yesterday I got the house back in order but I am not caught up on the laundry yet. I might do some more tonight. I did get into work today. I was able to get a workout in after work today. The work day is much less tiring when the kids are not in session, lol. Tomorrow I have to drive about 45 minutes (each way) for a training session. Then tomorrow evening it will be back in the car to go to my SIL's Dad's visitation. That will be a 2 hr drive. it is only from 5-9 so there isn't any choice but to leave late in the day. It will be a long day. Luckily Thursday will be a regular day so I will be able to relax.

Cindy I forgot you would be going camping. That will be alot of fun. Do you girls have tents or cabins? It is alot to get ready in advance. I remember doing that for scouting. I hope your head feels better. Chili sounds good. I am going to have salad I had a big lunch and I am still pretty full.

Well shortly I have to go get GD. Have a good afternoon.
Unread 06-10-2009, 01:49 PM

Hello ladies,

I was pretty busy with work yesterday and didn't have time to post. Today is just a bit more quiet.

I had a very nice & relaxing birthday. Thanks for all the bday wishes. I got up and had some waffles with strawberries for breakfast. I took dd to school and then went to the gym. From their I drove out to spa that has free admission on your bday. I got to use the pool, jacuzzi and mineral ppols that they have. It was so relaxing. I got home around 2:30pm had some thing to eat and picked dd up from school. When dh got home, we went out to dinner. So it was a very nice day.

Dd has 1 more day of school. She has 2 finals today and the last 2 tomorrow. Both days are minimum days. Summer school starts on Monday...she is taking World History. So I"m taking Friday off so that we can do something fun. I know she wants to go shopping.

Our weather too has been very cool - low 70's and very cloudy, gray looking....June gloom for sure.

Hyper - no, my sister and I are 2 years apart. Her bday is June 5th and I'm the 8th. I turned 49. Glad LDS is loving VBS and that DD is liking it. The older they get they think they are too old for some activities. The good thing is that her friends are also going.

mrswillie - glad you've been able to get the house back together after all the graduation festivities. Thanks for sending the pics. Everyone looks so nice and proud of YDD. Congrats to her!!!! Glad that GD is still doing well with her potty training.

Got to run....I have an Excel training at noon...going to run to the ladies room so I'll be ready. Have a great day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register