2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 340 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi Ladies,

You all must have had a busy weekend! Yesterday was nice. We went out and had Chinese food for lunch. I made dinner in the crockpot. My DS left about 4;30. Gd was in a pretty good mood. DH and I watched a movie last night. I was lazy all weekend so today I have to do laundry. The crud is still here and this antihistamine is making me sleepy for sure. I am going to see about switching to something else for tomorrow.

I thin I have plenty of leftovers for tonight so I will mostly just do laundry, vacuum, and try to stay awake!

I hope you all are having a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-20-2009, 12:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we went to church and the brunch after. Then we ran to target to get the birthday gift. DD and LDS went to the birthday party. They had a great time. DH and BDS came home about 8:30 last night. They had a great time. BDS took lots of pictures and DH bought him a shirt and a program. His autographs are on his program. DH took the day off today. DD and LDS started swimming lessons this morning. DH and I took them. I felt so bad for them. The water was so cold and it's not that warm here. We are going to run some errands today. Tonight we are going to our realtor's office to submit and offer on the house and do the paperwork. My house and laundry are so out of control. I need to find a day to spend on those things. LDS's birthday is Thursday and I have to go shopping for his gift tommorow because I have phase 1 of my job orientation on Wednesday. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. We are getting ready to head out, so I'll catch up with you all later.

Jan it sounds like you had a perfect day yesterday. I'm sorry the crud is still hanging around. I hope it goes away soon. It's good you have leftovers, so at least you won't have to cook.

I hope you ladies enjoy your day.
Unread 07-20-2009, 03:38 PM

I'm home right now having lunch in between stores. This week is looking much easier I have my Drs. appt on Wednesday in Fresno and I plan on taking the day off from work and after my appt I plan on doing some shopping and just having some "me" time. DH starts vacation on Friday, so I'm planning on only working 3 days this week. We'll see if it actually works out that way.

The heat is still here. Yesterday was 109. Today is only going to be 106. Tomorrow even a bit cooler

Saturday I slept in until 9:30. I worked out in the yard some until it go too hot out there. I came in and colored my hair and then got my errands done. Yesterday I slept in again and then started cleaning. I got Andrews old room completely cleaned up and it looks like a different room. I moved his old bed and cleaned everything real good. I now have a clean spare bedroom if anyone wants to come for a visit After I got that room done I gave our back bathroom a good scrubbing. Yesterday was my nephews birthday, so we went over to my BIL last night for pizza, cake and ice cream.

Jan is sounds like you had a nice weekend. I'm sorry you're still not feeling 100%. Hopefully you can find something to help alleviate the symptoms.

Cindy your weekend sounded like fun. It sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Good luck with your offer tonight on the house. I can't wait to see pictures of it.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice weekend.

I need to get off of here and onto the next store. Have a great day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-20-2009, 04:38 PM

Good luck Cindy tonight with the offer. I am excited for you!!
Unread 07-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Hi ladies,

We got the house! When we left our realtors office she said she would send the offer to the sellers realtor and he would present it to them. she said it might take a couple days to know. An hour after we got home she called and said their realtor gave them the offer and they accepted it. We are really excited. The kids haven't seen it yet, so we will be taking them to see it soon. We don't close until Sept. 17. It's going to be crazy around here. We want to go through our house and get rid of things we don't want or need before we start the packing process. If you want to see it go to www.edinarealty.com and when the page comes up there will be a spot to enter the mls# next to the red search bar. The number is 3809526. You can either look at the thumnail pictures or click on the virtual tour.

The kids had swimming lessons this morning, then lds and dd went to a neighbors house to play. I'm having crockpot steak and gravy for supper. DH and I are going tonight to get lds' birthday present.

Lisa I'm glad to hear this week has been slower at work. I"m glad you were able to sleep in over the weekend. You sure did alot of work cleaning out Andrew's room. I bet it looks great. Thanks for wishing us luck on the house.

Jan thanks also for wishing us luck. I hope that crud is going away at your house.

Scrapper I hope everything is good with you.

Have a good day everyone.
Unread 07-21-2009, 04:00 PM

Hi Ladies,

Cindy CONGRATULATIONS!! That is fantastic!! I looked at the house. It is beautiful! Wow I love it!! I really love that kitchen. It is so nice and new. It sure doesn't look like anything needs to be done to it. I think your family will be very happy there. Good luck with orientation tomorrow. I think you will be great and all of it will come very naturally to you.

Lisa my goodness I wish I could send you some of our cool weather in exchange for some of your heat. It is cool and rainy here again. You sure were busy in Andrew's room. That is such a great feeling when things are newly cleaned and organized. I have not been doing much. I seem to have lost all my motivation and energy these days. I am now taking an antihistmaine/ decongestant combo. The cough is not gone but at least this stuff is not making me quite so drowsy. ODD is taking GD tonight so I am hoping to get some good rest.

Scrapper I hope things are well with you.

I have to run out to Walmart and then I think the rest of the evening will be on the couch.

Have a good evening!
Unread 07-21-2009, 05:18 PM

Hello ladies,

I took a day off on Friday and didn't touch my compuer at all over the weekend.

On Friday dd had her dermatologist appt and then I took my car in for service. Around noon I took dd and a friend shopping and to lunch. We went to a burger diner place...yummy burgers. Saturday morning I went to the gym and ran my errands early to beat the heat. I got home around noon and it was 97. That evening we went to a baseball game...L.A. Dodgers. It was fun and they won..yeah!!! On Sunday we took dd to the Museum of Tolerance (all about the holocaust). She went for her history class to get extra credit. One of her friends came with us too as she needed the extra credit as well.

Two more days of summer school for dd. Last week she had a C and today when she called me she said she had a B-. They have their final on Thursday. She started studying last night and tonight and tomorrow I will work with her.

Our dog Max is now on insulin shots 2 times a day. The vet started him with 2 units to see how he does. I have to take him back on Friday to see how he is doing. He is doing well when I give him the injection. He gets a small treat after. The vet made that suggestion.

Mrswillie - welcome back!!! sounds likea very relaxing vacation you all had. Tha is what a true vacation is. I took a look at your pictures on Facebook. They're great. Looks like GD had a blast in the water. You had a good shopping day and visit with your son.

Hyper - CONGRATS!!!!!!!! on the job and the house. I'm veryhappy for you. I looked at your new home...wow it is beautiful and spacious. It's perfect for all of you. The kids are going to love it. Everything will turn out fine in the end. It's only natural to feel overwhelmed with all that is happening...it is an exciting time. The parade and carnival sounded like fun. Great the BDS had a good time.

Lisa - I hope your week works out like you want - slower. You deserve a break since you have been workig so hard lately. Hope your shopping trip and "ME" time are good.

I'm going to stop off at home after work and change, head to the gym. We are going to have steak sandwiches for dinner. Then off to help dd study.

Have a good rest of the day and evening.
Unread 07-21-2009, 11:55 PM

Hello ladies...just wanted to post really quick to let you know I'm still alive. Things have been very rough lately, so just trying to work through it all day-by-day. Miss you guys and I hope to get caught up on the posts this week. Hope everyone is doing good. Take care...
Unread 07-22-2009, 07:53 AM

Hi ladies,

Thanks to all of you for your support. It means alot to me. I have my orientation from 10:00 - 4:00 today. My supervisor said the day would be mostly watching videos, filling out paperwork and learning more about the job. DH and I never made it shopping last night, so I will go when DH gets home. He's going to stay with the kids since they'll will be home alone today. Yesterday I got my laundry caught up and got the house cleaned. The crockpot steak turned out good. Tonight DH is going to take the kids to Mcdonalds for supper and Ill grab something while I'm out.

Jan I hope your were able to relax last night. I hope you feel better soon!

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend. It's good that Max tolerates the injection. I'm sure that makes it easier. Good luck to DD on her final.

Lisa I hope your doing well.

Grateful it's good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear your having a rough time, hope to hear from you again soon.

Have a great day ladies.
Unread 07-22-2009, 08:49 AM

Good morning ladies!

I thought I could sleep in since GD is not home, but I was awakened by the telephone ringing. It was the electrician asking to come this morning to get started instead of Thursday. So I up I got to throw on some clothes before he got here. DH won't be home until 11 so hopefully things will go smoothly until then. One bonus it is sunny here this morning for a change. Rain not supposed to start again until this afternoon. If I am going to have to live with this much rain I would rather be living in London or somewhere interesting.

Scrapper our old dog Buddy used to have to get insulin injections. They do get used to it. I never really liked to give them, but they did extend his life for quite a bit. Good luck to you and Max! Good luck to your DD. It sounds as if she is doing all the right things to have a successful final grade.

Grateful hang in there.

Cindy it sounds like you have everything ready to go. Have a great first day!!

Have a good day everyone.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register