2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 346 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hello Ladies,

Well the plumber is here working on that pipe that my DH could not get moved. I am so glad. Maybe after this my DH will finally pick up the pace and get this project finished. YDD is so ready to have her room back. Today I have to run to the store and get some onions I forgot for the dinner I am making tonight. For some crazy reason Daisy is shedding like crazy so a major vacuuming is going to happen around here today. GD is at school and she goes to Dumb A's tonight so it should be pretty quiet around here. Yesterday it took me all day to finish the laundry. Tons more of it with everyone home. I realize I definitely did not miss that with them all gone this summer!

Cindy we have been having a stretch of gorgeous weather! I wish it would stay like this until November! But of course I will be lucky if it stays this nice until next week, lol. I think you will be great at work today. Everyone knows you are new so don't be afraid to ask for help. Even though I am sure you will not need to ask as you will be fantastic at your job!!

Lisa I hope your water is back on and you are having a better day.

Scrapper I hope you are having a restful vacation.

Have a great day ladies!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM

Today was a better day. Yesterday I finally got a shower at 6PM. That shower felt really good. Today dh has been battling with the tub again. This bathroom project has turned into a nightmare for him the past few days. Jan, I think you need to send your plumber our way. He won't hire anyone to help him, because he is stubborn and says he will eventually get it right. He has been under the house now more times than I can count. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon will be the time it all comes together. I have an appt in Fresno tomorrow morning for my mammo and he is going with me and we're going to go out to lunch and then head home and hopefully he can get that darn tub hooked up.

Today I had my eye exam and picked out some new frames. My prescription hadn't changed, but I wanted some new glasses. I had the hardest time finding a pair that I liked. I liked the thicker plastic frames, but they didn't like my face. I got ones that are similar to the ones I have now. I hate wearing glasses.

Jan I hope now that your dh will be able to pick up his pace with his project. I bet your ydd is getting anxious to move back in her room. I hope you had a quiet evening.

Cindy good luck today at work. I know you did great.

I'm going to go and mop the kitchen floor and throw a load of towels in the washer before I head to bed. Tomorrow is another day
Unread 08-13-2009, 08:00 AM

Hi Ladies,

Well the plumber is doing a great job but he has to come back and finish a section Saturday. My Dh and DS are going to buy the drywall today so I think it is going to start picking up. YDD is so ready for it to be done! Yesterday I cleaned and went to WalMart with YDD. DH and I went for ribs last night with DH's friend. Today GD is home and she is bugging DH upstairs right now, lol. ODD is supposed to be home around 10 so I might get some time to pick up at the dry cleaners and order my new business cards after that.

Lisa I am glad the water is back on. I sure hop your poor DH gets finished soon because I imagine he is getting frustrated. Your lunch plan sounds fun. You will have to post a photo of your new glasses on FB.

Cindy I hope you had a great day at work! It is still really nice weather here. I hope it is the same at your place.

Have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2009, 08:50 AM

Good morning ladies,

My first night alone at work went pretty good. I did have to ask for help a couple times. I work with all college girls, but they are really nice and always willing to help. I feel like an old lady around those girls. lol I am really sore today. I have two days off then I work Sat. and Sun 6am-2pm.

My kids are all still sleeping. They are in a bad habit of sleeping in. I'm going to have to start getting them back on a schedule soon, before school starts. I'm going to wake them up then we need to get groceries and make a walmart run. I'm having frozen pizza for supper.

Lisa I'm glad you got your water back. I imagine your dh is getting pretty fed up. It's too bad he won't just call for help. But those men can be stubborn. Your day out tommorow will give him a little break. I just got a card in the mail, I need to schedule my mammogram. Good luck on yours.

Jan I'm glad there's progress being made. I know your dd has to wanting her room back. Having ribs sounds really good. We are still having nice weather, but next week it's supposed to cool down again. It has been a strange summer weatherwise. A little disappointing since summer is so short anyways.

Have a good day!
Unread 08-13-2009, 09:55 AM

Frozen pizza is GD's favorite dinner. She would eat that every day if it was up to her. 6-2 are great hours. I would like getting done at 2. My mammo is always in September. I am just like your kids, a little too used to sleeping in. Next week is going to be rough, lol. I agree this has been weird weather. makes me a bit nervous about what winter will be like.
Unread 08-14-2009, 05:45 PM

Hi ladies,

Our good weather is still here. Yesterday me and the kids did our errands. I made my frozen pizza for supper then we took the kids to dairy queen for an ice cream. Today the kids played outside and I caught up my laundry and did a little with the house. It will be an early night for me since I have to be to work at 6 am

Jan I do like getting off at 2:00, but I don't like having to be up early and at work at 6. I'm getting too spoiled sleeping in too. Do you have to be back to school next week? I'm a little nervous too about how our winter will be. They are forcasting here that this weekend will probably be our last warm days of the summer. They say it's going to be back in the 70s and will probably stay that way. I hope they're wrong. I feel cheated this summer.

Lisa hope all is well. I hope your mammo went well and dh had luck with the pipes.

Scrapper I'm looking forward to hearing about your relaxing vacation.

Have a good evening ladies.
Unread 08-14-2009, 09:27 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I spent the day with YDD. We went shopping but only bought a watch battery. We mostly just window shopped. We had hot dogs for supper.

Cindy I do go back to school on Wednesday. We still have nice weather and I have not heard that it is supposed to be the last of the nice weather. that will be a bummer if it is. I agree with you we have been cheated this summer. I guess time will tell about our winter weather. I hope you are tucked away in bed so you can get up in the morning and feel rested.

Lisa I hope all is well at your house and Scrapper I hope you are having fun in the sun!!
Unread 08-14-2009, 10:46 PM

TGIF I have 2 stores to do tomorrow and then I can start my weekend. I ended up taking all day off yesterday, so I have to work tomorrow to finish up my week. It was worth taking yesterday off though, because we now have a fully functioning bathtub It took dh all afternoon and many trips back under the house, but he finally got it done. I'll send out some pictures tomorrow of just the tub. We still need the toilet and trim work done in there.

Yesterday after my appointment we went to Mimi's for lunch. We had a nice relaxing lunch and then headed home to work on the bathroom. I should find out next week the results of my mammo. I'm sure I'll have to go back for an ultrasound. Hopefully not, but I don't get shook up anymore when they call and let me know they need to investigate any lumps further.

Today I went out of town again to work at Target. When I got back home I went and did one of my grocery accounts. Tomorrow I will do another grocery account and then my Target. I'm sure next week I will be going out of town again to work. My coworker whose son passed away, is no where near ready to come back to work.

Cindy good luck at work this weekend. I would like getting off early, but not getting up so early. I have also been sleeping in more and it's hard on the days when I have to get up early. I hate when that alarm goes off.

Jan I'm glad your nice weather is hanging on for your last few days off. I hope the plumber is able to accomplish what he plans on tomorrow. It sounds like you're making progress now.

I need to go and head to bed. I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow, so I can finish up work early and still have some time to relax in the afternoon.

Good night
Unread 08-15-2009, 06:56 AM

Good Morning!

I really wanted to sleep until it was time to get up for the plumber, but unfortunately GD had other ideas.

This morning I will be with GD and wait for the plumber. Later today I am going to make spaghetti and spend some time wiht DH. We will probably just watch a movie here. We have no other plans. We will see what happens.

Lisa that is great progress in the bathroom! I hope work goes quick today.

Well I am still sleepy. Better get moving and try to wake up!
Unread 08-17-2009, 07:17 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am tired this morning. I wanted to sleep later than this, but I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. My weekend at work went pretty well. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting the hang of things. I'm off now until Wed. Saturday night DH took me out for dinner. We went to a steakhouse. Yesterday when I got home we went to walmart then we all came back and watched a movie. Today I'm going to relax. I need to do some things with the house, but I don't really feel like it. I'm pretty sore from work this weekend. I will have to catch up the laundry.

Jan I hope all went well with the plumber. I hope you're still enjoying some nice weather.

Lisa your bathroom is looking good. I like the tub. That is a small space that dh had to work with. I'm sure he's relieved that he's done with that part.

Have a good day ladies.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register