2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 360 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I had a nice lunch with dh on Monday. Monday night dd had bb practice and then I made breakfast for supper. Basketball season has started. DD still doesn't know if she really wants to play. She's going to go to a few practices to see if it's something she wants to do, then she'll have to make a decision. Last night dh had a business dinner. The kids and I had hot dogs, beans and chips. I rented marley and me, so we watched that after dinner. Good movie. I have to work today. DD has bb practice after school. So dh will take care of picking her up after. I'm actually working hot lunch at school today. I'm a sub this year, so I only work occasionally. It will be a little crazy. I'll only have about an hour after I'm done, then I'll have to go to work. LDS is having his best little buddy from the old house over on Friday for a play date. They are both really excited. I have to get going up to school.

Scrapper sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. What a good shopping trip. It's always so nice to get bargains and save money. I'm glad you got your washer fixed, I know you are too.

Have a nice day ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2009, 10:46 AM

Hi ladies,

It's been a crazy morning. DD couldn't find her backpack this morning. We had to leave for school. I came back and continued searching and wouldn't you know it, it was in her room on the floor at the edge of her bed. I don't know how we missed it. I was getting ready to leave to bring it up to school, when the phone rang. It was lds's teacher. I thought he had hot lunch today. It turns out I looked at the wrong day. So I told her I was coming up anyway, I would pack a lunch and bring that too. I drive dh's little beater on the days I work, so I get everything in the car, turn the key and it won't start. Well this car has a security system that isn't functioning properly and every couple of weeks when you try to start it, it gets confused and thinks you're trying to steal it and won't start. You have to wait a half hour for it to reset. So I came back in mop the floors and put in a load of laundry and tried again. It started. Whew! I hope my night goes more smoothly. I forgot to tell you that I took dd to the eye doctor. He said she doesn't need glasses. Her eyesight is appropriate for her age. So, I'm not sure what is going on. But I'm now suspecting that she just may have thought it would be neat to wear glasses. I remember when I was young alot of my friends had braces and I wished that I could wear braces. LDS is very excited for his playdate tomorrow. The other two kids get off at noon tomorrow. LDS's friend will be leaving at 2:30. When he is gone, I need to take bds and lds for a haircut. I think we might rent a movie on the way home. This is my weekend to work and I have my day hours, so tomorrow night will hopefully be a quiet evening and I'll have to get to bed early. Well I need to do a few things before I head off to work.

Hope you are all having a nice day.
Unread 11-19-2009, 11:54 AM

Hi ladies,

It's been a hectic morning and phones are on the busy side today. Payroll is due today so I've been working on that.

Yesterday before heading home I stopped and got my xray done for my back. Once I get the results on a CD, I can call and schedule my appt with the surgeon. If all looks well, I will be discharged. So I got home later 5pm. We decided to skip the gym last night. We had to go to the market for milk and a few other things. We stopped and picked up subway for dinner and headed home.

I sent out pics last night of dd with her new choir dress and a group shot. I'll send some from Halloween too. The ones from the apple orchard still need to be off loaded from my camera.

Hyper - you sure had a hectic morning with all that going on. Glad to hear that it all worked out in the end. Well that is good that dd's vision is fine. Dd was the same when she was young...she wanted to wear glasses. That has changed now...she'sglad that her vision is fine. Hope lds has a great time with his friend tomorrow.

Not much going on this evening. I am going to the gym tonight. We are having beef tacos tonight and hope to just relax this evening.

Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2009, 12:10 PM

Scrapper,

I looked at the pictures. Their dresses are really nice. Simple but elegant. I also like the color. Your dd looks very pretty. I look forward to seeing your halloween photos.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-20-2009, 09:42 AM

Hi ladies,

I have a day off today. The kids are off school at noon today. LDS is very excited for his friend to come over. I'm going to get a haircut for the boys after and then rent a movie. I'm making sweet and sour chicken stir fry for supper. I'm not sure what we'll be doing this weekend. I work until 2:00 both days, so we'll play it by ear.

Scrapper the halloween pics were very cute. DD's bumblebee outfit was really cute. Your little niece looked really cute as well. Thanks for sharing them. I hope everything goes well with your xrays and the appt. with your surgeon.

Lisa and Jan I miss you two. Hope all is well.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-20-2009, 10:49 AM

TGIF ladies,

Today dd and some of the girls in her choir group are surprising their choir teacher. It is the teacher's bday tomorrow. They made posters yesterday after school. They bought her a cake, balloons and dd got some flowers. I can't wait to hear how it all went.

Things seem to be a little quiet today. My boss is taking the afternoon off. So I"m sure it will be a quiet afternoon.

One of dd's good friends is coming home with her after school. So we will go rent a movie...they get to pick and then get some dinner. We don't have any plans tomorrow. I need to get marketing done and make my list for Thanksgiving.

On sunday 2 of my friends are coming over for some scrapping. That will be fun as it always is. Early morning dd and I are going to volunteer at a YMCA event and help with registration. She has to earn community service hours for her religious ed class.

Weather is nice and mild during the day but the nights and mornings are cold.

Hyper - enjoy your day off today. I know lds is excited. Half day for dd and bds...nice way to start the weekend.

Mrswillie and Lisa - hope all is well. Post when you can.

Have a good day and enjoy the weekend.
Unread 11-23-2009, 08:18 AM

Good morning ladies,

I made it through my weekend of work. It was nice being able to work day hours this weekend. On Sunday I actually got to take one the residents in my unit to Church. On Sundays, the employees in each unit take turns taking one or two residents to church and it just happens to be my church. On Saturday night, dh and I went to a steakhouse for dinner. It was really good and relaxing. Sunday we just relaxed and dh had a school board meeting in the evening. Today I'm catching up on laundry and doing cleaning. Tomorrow I'm going to get my Thanksgiving food. I actually have to work on Thanksgiving, so we are going to have our dinner on Friday instead. I'd better get back to my chores.

Scrapper I hope dd and her friend had fun. What movie did they pick? I'm sure you had a nice time scrapping with your friends.

Lisa and Jan I hope you had a nice weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-23-2009, 09:12 AM

Good morning,

This morning I stopped at the lab for some labwork for my upcoming doctor appt. The lady had to poke me 3 times because she was having a hard time finding my veins. I know I'm going to be sore and bruised.

Our weekend was nice. Friday evening I took dd and her friend to Blockbuster to get a movie. I had a coupon for a free rental...it didn't apply to new released. So the girls had a hard time finding an older release. So instead we went out to dinner and got some frozen yogurt after. We had a good time...they had me laughing.

Saturday was spent running errands, cleaning, laundry, and baking. I made a cinnamon swirl coffee cake and peanut butter cookies. Some of it was for Sunday for scrapping. The cookies were for a bake sale at church. Dd got credit for her religious ed class for donating baked goods. I got all that I need for Thanksgiving.

Sunday morning dd and I worked the registration area for the run/walk the YMCA had. It was pretty cold as we had to be there at 6:00am. They had lots of people show up. We got a free tshirt for helping. We were home by 9:30. I got things ready for scrapping. We had a good time and are getting together again on December 5th. I was so tired and ready for bed by 9pm last night.

My boss is here today and then taking the next 2 days off. I think lots of peole will be taking time off. I will work all 3 days and looking forward to the long weekend.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. Glad you were still able to do things having worked day hours. The steakhouse sounds so yummy. Hope you have a productive day.

Mrswillie and Lisa - hope all is well.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-24-2009, 12:02 PM

Hi ladies,

I ran this morning and got all of my food for our Thanksgiving dinner. It is rainy here, but not to bad temp wise. Last night I made chicken stir fry and then we just relaxed for the evening. Tonight we have BDS's parent teacher conference. I hope they have good news for us. Today is the kid's last day, than they are off until Monday. After today I work, Wed and Thurs. then I will have five days off. I'll be glad for that. DH said he is going to tape the Macy's Thanksgiving parade for me and we will watch it Friday. I love watching the parade. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. At first I was really bummed out that I had to work, but dh and the kids were fine with doing it Friday, so I decided I am too. We'll just pretend it's Thanksgiving that day. Tonight I'm making Cheeseburgers, fries and baked beans,

Scrapper sounds like you had a nice weekend. Your dinner out with the girls sounded it like it was alot of fun. I'm glad you got to scrap with your friends on Sunday. The baked items sound yummy!

Have a great day.
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Hello ladies,

This morning was busy but things seem to have quieted down now. My boss is off now until Monday. That's a nice break for her. I'm sure tomorrow will be much quieter around here.

Today is dd's last day of school...they get an extra day off. Dh told me yesterday that he is taking the day off tomorrow. So I will be the only one getting up early. My cousin is coming to clean the house tomorrow so I'm happy about that.

Tomorrow at work we are having a potluck. I think we are going to end up ordering food.

Hyper - nice that you are going to have 5 days off from work. I enjoy watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade too. I think we will record it in case I don't have time to sit and watch it when it airs. That is good that everyone agreed that Friday works for your Thanksgiving dinner. Hope all goes well with bds teacher conference tonight.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register