2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 371 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning,

Yesterday dd had a friend over after school. She stayed for supper, then I took her home. We had a relaxing evening. Today I'm going to run a few errands in town. I'm putting a roast in the crockpot for supper tonight. Back to work tomorrow. It will be a long day. I have training from 8:00am until 4:00pm then I work from 4:30pm to 9:00pm. I'm sure I will be tired by the time I get home.

Scrapper you did have a nice weekend. I'm glad the concert went well. It was nice that some of your family members could come to watch. By the way, how is your dad doing? Your day of scrapping with your friends sounded so nice. It is a perfect girls day out. It's good that you have a free week with nothing going on in the evenings. It's always a good feeling to have those kinds of days.

Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-09-2010, 09:00 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is nice out this morning...the sun is out and it is clear. It is very crisp and breezy. Looks like it will be dry through next week and in the 70's. We haven't seen that type of weather in awhile.

I have to call CVS that is who handles our prescriptions. I get my meds via mail, but I want to transfer them back to the store. It will be so much easier to pick them up from the store. We have one a block away from the house so I can walk there.

Dd and I went to the gym when I got home. We were feeling tired from our weekend but were glad that we went. She showered as soon as we got back home. I got dinner started. We ate and watched TV for awhile. We had to find a couple of pictures she needed for her spanish class. They needed a picture of when they were babies and toddlers. She picked some. I also made the meat for today's dinner...beef tacos.

Hyper - I'm sure dd was excited that she had her friend over yesterday. That is a long day at work tomorrow...wow. I know I would be tired. Hope it goes well. My dad is doing fairly well. He has his good and bad days with dialysis. It is noticeable that he has lost weight. His legs tire very easily and sometimes he needs a cane to help with his balance.

Dd and I are glad we have nothing going on in the evenings. Besides she has that English assignment she is working on. Each class meeting they have something due. The paper is due on the 24th. I can't wait until it is done.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-11-2010, 08:19 AM

Good morning,

I made it through my long day yesterday. The training was a bit tedious. It was just a review of everything we do. The proper way to use equipment, transfer patients, etc. I didn't learn anything new. But I get paid for my time so that's not bad. I was really tired when I got home. I went straight to bed. I have a little bit of a cold this morning. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything bad. It has been raining hard since yesterday. I suppose that's better than snow. In fact with the rain and warmer temps, most of our snow is finally melting. We are supposed to have some 50's next week. Today I'm doing laundry and then I have to work later.

Scrapper I'm glad that you are enjoying some nice weather. That is a nice change after all of the rain you've had. My dh receives his cholesterol med through the mail. But our insurance requires it for some reason. I'm sure you will be glad when dd's project in done. BDS had a project on mythology that was similar in that they had something due at the end of every week for the whole quarter. It was nice when it was done.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2010, 09:08 AM

Good morning,

My boss came in for a 7:30 meeting this morning. She got to go through the mail that I had on her desk. Not sure if she will come back to the office before she heads to jury duty. she will be in the office next Wednesday as they courts have a furlough day. I overheard her say that the case may go through the end of the month. It's a long one!!!

I'm so excited - my cousin is coming to clean my house today. It is such a great feeling to walk into a nice clean house. I finished laundry last night.

Dd didn't go to the gym with me last night after all. She felt she had too much homework and didn't want to feel stressed if she did go to the gym. She said that today she was going for sure. Her grades were posted for the last 6 weeks and she got all A's. I told her awesome job!!!

Hyper - glad you made it through your training...too bad nothing new was presented. I'm sure you were pretty tired by the time you got home. I hope your cold doesn't get worse. Yes, we are enjoying the dry weather we are having. Hope your day at work goes well.

Well I need to sort through the mail that my boss returned. Have a good day.
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:48 AM

Hi ladies,

I have today off. I'm not doing much. Tonight we have our Sunbeams meeting. We are having a pajama party. The girls are wearing jammies and we are going to watch a movie and have popcorn. We are going to watch the new barbie movie. I'm going to run out and get some frozen pizzas for supper. I have to work this weekend, so I don't know what we'll being doing. I still have a cold, I woke up coughing last night and ended up sleeping the rest of the night sitting up. I don't really feel too bad today and I haven't coughed, so hopefully it will take care of itself.

Scrapper that is a long case that your boss is on. I'm sure it was a nice feeling to walk in to a clean house. How nice, I'm glad for you. A big Congrats to your dd on her grades! That is great! I hope you have a nice weekend.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-12-2010, 12:15 PM

TGIF!!!

I wanted to keep sleeping this morning when my alarm went off. I was still sleepy. I turned on the TV and watched the news for about 20 minutes before I got out of bed. Lucikly traffice wasn't too bad.

When I got home yesterday, my cousin was still there cleaning. Dd wanted to go on a walk instead of going to the gym. So we took the dogs for a good walk. By the time we got back my cousin was finishing up. After she left, we sat and relaxed for a bit before deciding what we were doing for dinner.

This evening we're heading to the mall. Dd wants to go to the Vans store as she has $90 in gift cards. I have to stop and buy some bday party paper goods for tomorrow. We are celebrating my sister in law's & her dh's bdays at our house. Our house was plan B and plan B it is. The location for plan A was booked. It shouldn't be lots of people...pretty much just family. They are turning 50 & 60 and leave on a cruise to Hawaii on Monday for 2 weeks.

We will see what else comes up for the weekend.

Hyper - hope your cold gets better. That is awful having to sleep sitting up. I'm sure the Sunbeams meeting will be fun...they love pajama parties. Enjoy your weekend.

Lisa & Jan - hope you are both doing well. We miss you girls.
Unread 03-15-2010, 08:54 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well the weekend wasn't bad. Our Sunbeam meeting on Friday night was fun. Saturday after work I was pretty tired, so we just relaxed for the rest of the day and evening. On Sunday it was really hard getting up for work with the time change. It always takes me awhile to adjust to the spring daylight savings since we lose an hour. When I got home we relaxed a little and then we went out for dinner. I was glad because I didn't feel like cooking. I'm off today and tomorrow. I'm doing laundry and a little cleaning. I have to take the boys for a haircut after school. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Scrapper I hope the party went well. How nice that they are heading off for their cruise. I hope dd found what she wanted with her gift cards.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-15-2010, 03:04 PM

Hello ladies,

I sure am feeeling the time change today. It sure was hard getting up this morning. It will take about a week to adjust.

The weekend was nice but pretty busy. Friday evening dd and I had a good shopping trip. She got the tennis she wanted plus some socks and sunglasses. She exchanged some zebra print flats she had bought a couple weeks ago. At another store I bought her 3 tank tops. She wants them to wear with some 3/4 sleeve light sweaters I got her. I found a dress to wear for her Confirmation in May.

Saturday morning was spent going to the market and the party supply store for decorations & balloons. The party started at 2pm and it turned out very nice. Weather was nice and pleasant so we sat outside. Later in the afternoon it got very windy and cold so we headed inside. Everyone was gone by 7:00pm. We were so tired and just ended up watching TV and relaxing.

Yesterday I took dd to her best friend's house for dance practice. her friend is having a Sweet 16 and dd is part of a dance. Practice is from now until June. The party is June 26th. I picked her up shortly after 1:00. We headed home for lunch and then took her to her religious ed class. First thing in the morning I took my car in for service plus they were going to fix the recall issues. I have a Toyota camry. They needed the car all day so I got a rental. I pick my car up today after work.

Hyper - Sounds like you had a nice weekend and pretty relaxing even though you worked. That is nice that you got to go out to dinner yesterday. I did laundry most of yesterday. I have about 2 more loads and it will be done.

Hope your day goes well.
Unread 03-16-2010, 10:33 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday the kids did homework after school. I made spaghetti for supper and then we relaxed and watched t.v. the rest of the evening.

Tonight DH and I are going out to dinner with a vendor and her boss, that is here from Georgia. I really don't like going out and leaving the kids alone on a school night, but they are only here tonight and tomorrow and I work tomorrow. I'll order a pizza for the kids before we go. We are planning that it will work out that we'll be home before the kids have to go to bed.

I ran a few errands this morning and came back and cleaned my house.

Scrapper I'm glad the party was nice. It's nice that you were able to sit outside for awhile at least. I'm really looking forward to sitting out on our deck this summer. I'm glad your shopping trip with dd was successful. I hope everything was done to repair your car.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-16-2010, 12:42 PM

Hi ladies,

We were woken up by an earthquake at 4am today. Our neighborhood felt it pretty strong. We are fine and had no damage. It was hard to fall back asleep and then my alarm went off at 5am. so I'm sleepy.

today I have to leave work at 3pm because dd has an appt for final xrays since her braces are off now. then on the
22nd she has an appt with the orthodontist for a retainer check.

Hyper - hope dinner plans this evening work out and that you can get back home before the kids go to bed. I picked my car up after work yesterday and all the work was done. Now I just need to get it washed...it is so dirty...especially with all of the rain that we've had lately.

Well back to work. have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register