2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 372 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Well it is going to be a busy day. My boss is in the office today. The courts have a furlough day today. The case is almost over...they started deliberations yesterday.

dd's appt for her final xrays went well. We got there 15 minutes early and they took her in right away. We were out by 4:35. So we went back home. she worked on homework and I got dinner started then we went off to the gym. So when we got back home all we had to do was warm dinner up.

Today we have nothing going on so we will go to the gym when I get home. This way we can relax the rest of the evening. Tomorrow evening are parent conferences.

I have Friday off so I"m looking forward to that. Dd has a minimum day so we will go out to lunch. We are going to do some shopping. I have some gift cards from Christmas that I haven't used yet. Who knows maybe we will catch a movie as well.

Mail has arrived to I need to sort it out. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2010, 12:05 PM

Hi ladies,

I went out this morning to get some living room curtains. I was so anxious to get home and put them up. Each panel came separately. I opened them up and they are two different lengths! The packages were marked that they were both the same size, but obviously something went wrong. I was so disappointed. Now I have to run in the morning and exchange one of the panels.

I am slowly getting to the decorating part of my house. We do not have any curtains or pictures up yet. I wanted to start fresh and slowly get new things. I bought some new pictures frames for the kids school portraits. Now I've just got to have DH hang them for me. I am no good at hanging things. It always turns out crooked.

Our dinner last night was nice. The food was very good. We went to a steak house. The kids were still up when we got home. So we spent a little time with them before they headed off to bed.

Today I have to work. I'm getting ready to eat lunch. We get to wear jeans today, it we wear a green shirt. Luckily I had a green shirt in my closet.

Scrapper I'm so glad you are all o.k. from the earthquake. That would terrify me. Does it happen very often in your area? I bet your boss is glad the case is almost over. Glad to her the xrays were good for dd. How nice that you have Friday off. Sounds like you and dd will have a nice afternoon.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-22-2010, 12:07 PM

Good morning ladies,

It has been rather busy this morning. My boss is finally back from jury duty after 22 days. So quite a bit of catching up to do.

We had a good weekend. I had an extra day off on Friday...my furlough day for this month. I took my car in for a small fix for a compartment door. After that I ran some errands and went to the gym. DD had a minimum day and was out at 12:30. I picked her up from school and we went to lunch. After that we went shopping. I found 2 pair of shoes for work...one was half price. Then we stopped off at Kohls...I bought a dress and a 3/4 sleeve cardigan, dd found some pjs, and we bought a gift for a baptism we will be going to. Our last stop was some frozen yogurt. We sat and ate it at the place. We just relaxed the rest of the evening.

Saturday we had no plans. Dd went to her tutoring, I did marketing and laundry. We watched a movie and dh grilled some steaks. Yesterday dd had dance practice at her friend's house. I picked her up and we had lunch. Then around 3pm we left to meet my sisters. We ended up picking up dinner and then went to my dad's. It was nice catching up with everyone.

Today dd has an orthodontist appt for a retainer check. So I need to leave work at 3pm. After her appt we will go to the gym. I have our clothes in the car.

Hyper - hope you were able to exchange the curtain panel for the right length. How fun - the decorating stage. Have fun doing that. Hope you had a good weekend.

Well got to get back to work and get some more coffee. have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2010, 12:31 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday dd went to a birthday party after school, so I took the boys for a haircut. DH was working late and dd was eating at the party so we stopped for dinner. We all got home about the same time and just relaxed the rest of the evening. Saturday we went looking at cars. We are thinking of buying a car for dh. Our old Saturn is still holding out, but now when it rains it leaks in around the window on the drivers side. We are still going to keep it for an emergency car. We didn't really find anything. We are not in a hurry, so it's nice to just take our time and look. Sunday we went to church. After church we went out for lunch and we stopped and exchanged my curtain panel. Today I did cleaning and I put my curtains up. I really like them. We don't have much going on this evening. I'm making steak for supper then we will probably relax.

Scrapper you had a nice weekend. You and dd had a fun time on Friday. The rest of your weekend in sounds nice as well. It was nice to have that extra day off, I'm sure. Wow I can't believe it's been 22 days that your boss was on the jury.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-23-2010, 12:27 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to target this morning and got my easter basket items, egg dye and hiding eggs. The past couple years I've been buying the plastic eggs that are already filled to hide. It's a bit more expensive, but much easier. I also got myself a cardigan for work. It's always chilly and we can only wear cardigan sweaters. I came home and filled the kids baskets and hid them in a safe place. The only thing I need to get now is a pair of shoes for dd to go with her easter dress, and a nice outfit for bds and lds for easter. This is the first year I'm organized and ready. I'm usually shopping the sat. before easter, so I'm happy. Last night after supper we went up to dairy queen and had an ice cream. We are having nice weather. We have a shot at 70 degrees next week. Spring is definitely in the air.

Hope you are having a good day.
Unread 03-23-2010, 04:19 PM

Hello ladies,

Today I have to leave early again - this time it is for me. I have a doctor's appt. I'm curious to see how my labwork came back. I also need a request for a mammogram and back xray.

I don't have a choir parent after all this evening. It got moved to next month so I have a free evening. Chicken tostadas are on the menu for dinner tonight.

Hyper - that is nice that you can take your time looking for a car. I think when you shop early for Easter or any holiday, you have more of a selection. I need to get something for dd since we will be home for Easter this year. Dd's spring break is April 5-9 and we are going to San Diego for a few days. The rest of the time we will spend close to home...maybe the movies, etc. Glad your curtains look nice up.

Well got to run now.
Unread 03-24-2010, 09:51 AM

Hi ladies,

Back to work today for me. I straightened up the house this morning and I'm going to try to get my laundry done before I leave for work.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. DD and lds rode their bikes for a little while. Then dd had a friend over and they played in the backyard. They actually let lds play with them. I made tacos for supper. After supper we took dd's friend home then came back and relaxed and watched some t.v.

I'm going on Friday to sign bds up for driver's ed. What a milestone. It starts in June with the class portion, then he will have 6 hours of driver training in July. He will be 16 in Sept., so of course he'll want to get his license right away. Scary for me. I was just thinking the other day about when bds was a baby and little boy and now he's about to start driving.

Scrapper I hope the labs came back fine. That was nice that you had a free evening. That's nice that you will spend a couple days in San Diego over spring break. Is that very far from where you live? My kids start spring break next week. I took PTO days, so I will be home with them. We aren't going away anywhere, but I plan on doing a few small things. Same as you, maybe a movie.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-24-2010, 12:13 PM

Good morning ladies,

My doctor appt went very well yesterday. My labwork is just fine. my diabetic number dropped from 7 to 6.6 which is great. My weight loss and exercise have certainly helped. I have a mammogram and back xray appt on April 5th. On the 14th I see the dermatologist for some pigmentation issues. I return to my primary doctor in June.

Dd and I went to the gym after I got home. We came back and I did some watering in the front yard. Over the weekend we had the gardener plant some flowers and gardenias I bought. We relaxed the rest of the evening. Her English project is done...yeah!!!! Yesterday she turned it into a website and today she turns in a packet to her English teacher.

We are free the rest of the week in the evenings. Other than going to the gym not much else planned. We are having burgers for dinner tonight. I have to stop and buy buns because when I checked this morning we are out.

Hyper - hope you have a good day at work. That is nice that your weather is spring-like and that the kids can spend time outdoors. How nice of dd and friend to let lds play as well. Do your schools offer driver's ed? Our schools don't. We have to go through private companies or teach her ourselves. She said she isn't in a hurry. We will see how long that lasts. She is already 16. I imagine once her friends start driving she might change her mind. San Diego is about a 2 hour drive for us.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-25-2010, 09:53 AM

Hi ladies,

Work went well last night. I finished my laundry before I left. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home last night. The kids got their baths and the house was clean, exactly the way I left it. DH is getting better. It makes it so much nicer for me.

Today I cleaned the bathrooms and I am washing the towels. I work today so other than that I'm not doing much else. It has turned a little chillier today, but not bad. The sun is shining, so that helps.

Scrapper I'm glad to hear your appt. went well. Are you diabetic? That's nice that you will have your evenings free the rest of the week. I'm know you and dd are glad the english project is done! Driver's ed. is offered through our community education in our town. Which is nice because he will complete it here, and I won't have to be running far. I'm sure your dd will change her mind about driving once her friends start. I wish bds wasn't so anxious, but some of his friends are already 16 and they are driving, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-25-2010, 10:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a little chilly this morning. The high for today is expected to be 66 and will warm up for the weekend.

I went to the gym when I got home yesterday. Dd didn't go as she wasn't feeling well. She's on her monthly and is having bad cramps. When I got home, I started dinner and got a load of sheets done. I have one load of towels to finish and I'm done.

I have to get gas today when I go to the gym. Dd has choir practice today after school. They are preparing for their district choir festival on Monday.

Hyper - that is a nice feeling to come home and things are done. Yes, I am diabetic. I've come a long way though. I no longer take insulin and I am down to 1 pill. My exercise and watching what I eat have sure helped along the way. I know the day will come when dd says she's ready for driving. Have a good day at work.

I have some materials to get ready for my boss's 10am meeting.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register