2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 376 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday was a busy day at work. Then I had a doctor appt at 9:30 so left and came back. This appt was another follow appt for my back. Good news...I"ve graduated. I don't have to see them anymore. All is well and xray shows healing and everything in place. I have to be careful doing certain things but it is common sense. For example, no heavy lifting, no running or jumping. I can continue with low impact aerobics classes, treadmill, and elliptical. So that is good.

Last night dd and I went to the gym and stopped at Target for a few things. We had chicken tostadas for dinner last night.

Today dd has a tutoring appt at 5:30 since she can't go on Saturday. I will go to the gym while she is at tutoring.

I'm off tomorrow and will be busy running errands. My morning starts off by going to dd's choir festival. I'm excited about going to watch them perform. She has to be dressed in her outfit first thing in the morning because they leave school at 8:15. After school we will go get manicures.

I went to the parent choir meeting on Tuesday evening. Lots of information for the upcoming events. They are busy with a musical, last concert and choir banquet. They nominated booster chair positions for the next school year. I will be the secretary. I really don't mind because I attend all of the meetings.

Hyper - glad you tackled the laundry...always a good feeling to have it done. Enjoy your last 6 day stretch. Hope you don't get much rain. We have a sunny, windy day and the weekend is nice. I"m so glad because we will have tables set up out in the backyard.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM

Good morning,

Yesterday I didn't really have any chores or errands to do, so I took a day to just relax. I made pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw and baked beans for supper. We didn't get rain, so the kids played out for awhile. We do have rain today. I have to run a few errands in town. I'm making hot dish for supper. We don't have any specific plans for the weekend, so we will see what happens.

Scrapper congrats on the "all clear" at your appt. That is good news. It's nice that you have today off. Enjoy the concert, I'm sure it will be nice. How fun to go get manicures. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have perfect weather for dd's confirmation. I look forward to hearing from you next week.

Have a good weekend.
Unread 05-03-2010, 12:00 PM

Good morning ladies,

We had a very nice weekend and the weather was beautiful - 70's.

Friday was a busy day but a nice one. I took dd to school and then left directly to the location where the choir festival was going to be at. Their performance was good and I enjoyed it. They had to leave as soon as they were done to head back to school for testing. i stayed for the awards part. They received a Silver rating and got a very nice plaque. For musicianship they recognized the altos part of the choir and dd is an alto so she was excited. The rest of the day was spent running errands and buying last minute things like fruit & veggie platters, table cloths, etc. Dd had a minimum day so we went out to lunch and wrapped up the day with manicures.

Saturday morning took dd to her hair appt. They did a very nice job with curling her hair. We left to be at church by noon. the ceremony started at 1:00pm and it was beautiful. We then all headed back to our house for lunch. We had a good turnout. Dd got $$, gift cards, a purse, and several necklaces. Her best friend wanted to stay longer when her parents were leaving. So I told them that we would take her home later. So dd and her were wathcing TV and just hanging out.

Yesterday dd had dance practice at best friend's house. We had to stop at Michaels for some materials she needed for Spanish class. Then we picked up my niece and met my sister at the cemetery, and after that we went to have dinner. We had a pretty leisure evening getting ready for work and school.

Hyper - nice that you took a day to relax. Can you believe that the school year will be over in just a a little over a month? That sure was quick. Hope you had a good weekend.

Well back to work. I need to close out our april payroll and print a report. have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2010, 07:45 AM

Good morning,

Our weekend was nice. Saturday DH and I went out for the day. We ran some errands and had lunch. We came home and sat outside while the kids played. Sunday was a chilly rainy day, so we stayed home and relaxed most of the day. Yesterday dd was home sick with a stomach ache and headache. She started feeling better towards the afternoon, so she went back to school today. It's teacher appreciation week here, so PTO is having a lunch today for our teachers. I was asked to sit with the kindergarten class during lunch and lunch recess. It will be fun, lds is excited for me to be in his classroom. We don't have a cafeteria, so the kids eat lunch in their classroom. So I'll just be sitting with them while they eat lunch and then take them out for recess. Tomorrow I'm going on a field trip with lds. We are going to underwater world at the mall of America. I have to work tomorrow, but we will be back by noon so it works out. It should be fun. Nothing going on tonight, I actually have to decide what I'm making for supper. I'm thinking probably spaghetti.

Scrapper what a nice weekend you had. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert and how nice for the altos to be mentioned. That is good that they got a silver rating. The confirmation sounds like it was nice and you had a nice lunch after. DD received alot of nice gifts. It is hard to believe that school will be out soon. The year seems to have flown by. I hope you have a good day at work.

I'd better get a few things done before I head off to school. Have a good day.
Unread 05-04-2010, 10:29 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday the work day went by quickly. I was busy catching up on things from Friday when I was off and closing out the April payroll.

Dd and I went to the gym yesterday. After that we stopped off at Target for a few things. She bought the Toy Story game for the Wii that she has been wanting. She got it with her cash. I bought some Mother's Day cards I needed and a confirmation card for dd's friend. I also bought 2 gift cards for my sisters for Mother's Day. We had burgers for dinner last night. We did watch some TV and then got things ready for today.

I have a dentist appt today at 4:30 so I need to leave 30 minutes early today. it is my 6 month checkup & cleaning. Dd has hers next week. We are having bbq chicken with mashed potatoes tonight.

Hyper - your weekend sounds like it was nice and relaxing. Does BDS watch the younger ones when you go out? That is good that dd is feeling better. How interesting that the school doesn't have a cafeteria. Does the school have a lunch program or do kids have to bring their lunch? LDS must be so happy - today you're in his classroom and tomorrow you go on his field trip. Is Underwater World an aquarium type of place? It is teacher appreciation week here too. I don't know if they've had the lunch for the teachers at dd's school yet. Usually they will ask for donations. Enjoy your day at school today.
Unread 05-05-2010, 12:06 PM

Hello ladies,

I emailed a few pics last night of dd's confirmation and when she got her braces off.

My dentist appt went well...no cavities and no problems...yeah!!! My teeth are pretty sore and somewhat sensitive from the scraping/cleaning that was done. I felt it when I brushed my teeth this morning.

I got home from the dentist around 6:45 too late to go to the gym because we had not had dinner yet. So dd and I had a leisure dinner and watched TV.

Today we are having a Cinco de Mayo lunch. The menu sounds yummy. Not much going on this evening - dd and I will go to the gym.

Dd's friend that was pregnant had her baby yesterday afternoon. Dd received a text message with the announcement. She had a little girl Leila Sienna 7-1/2 lbs. Dd wants to go visit her. We will check to see if she is still in the hospital today.

Hyper - hope you had a great time with lds on his field trip. I"m sure he was excited that you got to go. Have a good day at work.

Well back to work. have a great day.
Unread 05-05-2010, 12:33 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday was fun sitting in lds's class. They are all so cute at that age. They were all well behaved. Last night I ended up making chicken caccatori. Then we relaxed for the rest of the evening. The field trip this morning was alot of fun. Lds was excited to have me go along. It is really windy and chilly here today. I have to leave for work in about an hour.

Scrapper thanks for the pictures. DD looked very pretty. I really like her dress and the sweater went well with it. They did a good job curling her hair. Her teeth look nice. So straight and white. I'm glad all was well at your dentist appt. Congrats to dd's friend. I'm sure she can't wait to see her friend and the baby. Our school does have a hot lunch program. We do have a big gym and I'm not sure why we don't use it for lunch. I think because we have alot of church activities in the evening that are held in our gym and with phy ed classes it would be alot to set up the tables every day and break them back down after lunch. Underwater world was a big aquarium. It had different sections with sharks, fish, stingrays, sea turtles, jellyfish, and seahorses. I had never been there before. It was pretty neat. BDS does watch the younger two when dh and I go out. We've been letting him do that for the last year. So far, he does a good job and they are good for him. We don't go out that often, but it's nice to know that we can once in awhile.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-06-2010, 11:10 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm sleepy this morning. Last night around midnight Iwoke up due to car doors closing and people talking loudly outside in front of our house. I peekd out the window and they were walking towards the main street. They usually park on our block and walk around the corner to some apartments on the main street. At 2:00am woke up again because they came back to their cars and were leaving but were speaking loudly. They have no consideration of the time and that people are sleeping....that just makes me mad. At 5am my alarm goes off and for sure I"m not ready to get up.

I noticed when I pulled out of the garage that they left their trash on the curb...cans, etc. Take it with you people!!!!

Yesterday dd texted her friend that had her baby to see if she was still in the hospital and if she was up for having visitors. Her friend said sure to having visitors. So we went for a little while. She is doing well and said she was feeling pretty good. The baby is so cute. They go home today. She will be home schooled until the end of the school year and then participate in the graduation ceremonies.

After that dd and I headed to the gym to get our workout in. We stopped and picked up subway for dinner and had a relaxing evening.

Our cinco de mayo lunch yesterday was really good. Everyone was talking about how good the food was...there was quite a spread.

We have nothing going on this evening other than going to the gym. We are having beef tacos for dinner. I'm going to go buy some coffee in the cafeteria.

Hyper - thanks...yes dd loved her dress. She said she will wear it with a pink sweater for the choir banquet later this month. She also loved how her hair came out. I took a picture of how it looked in the back. I will email that one so you can see it. glad you had a nice time on the field trip with lds. That is nice that you have bds to watch the younger ones when you and dh go out.

Have a great day.
Unread 05-07-2010, 01:18 PM

Hi ladies,

I had the day off. My friend invited me to come over this morning for coffee and donuts. We had such a good time visiting that I just got home a little while ago. I really needed to get my house cleaned and do laundry, but I guess it will have to wait. I did actually put a load of laundry in and I may do a couple more this evening. This is my weekend to work. The boys want to got see iron man 2 this weekend. I may take them tomorrow, depending on how I feel when I get home from work. Tonight I'm just planning on having a quiet evening.

Scrapper people can be so inconsiderate. Before we move here and lived in the townhouse, people were always coming and going at all hours and very loud. We could never keep our windows open at night. I would love to see a picture of the back of dd's hair. That is a good idea for her to wear a different sweater with her dress for the choir banquet. I'm glad that dd's friend and her baby are doing well. I bet she is very cute. I just love newborn babies. I hope you have a good weekend.
Unread 05-07-2010, 02:51 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

I had a good night's sleep last night. I was tired from all the noise the night before. I slept through until my alarm went off this morning. It sure feels good when you you get a good night's sleep.

Last night we just went to the gym, came home and had dinner. Dd needed help with her English homework. After that we relaxed the rest of the evening.
Work has been pretty good today not super busy so I've been able to get things done. My phones were busy but have quieted down. My boss is at an off site meeting which ends at 3:00. I'll probably be gone by the time she gets back.

Today when I get home dd and I are going to go do some shopping. She's looking for some white flats. We're going to stop at Kohls and see if they have a bra sale...we both need new ones. We are also going to treat ourselves to some frozen yogurt. We've been craving it all week. Before we leave, we are taking the dogs our for a walk. Every time they see us changing for the gym they think we are taking them on a walk.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt at 11am, dd has tutoring at noon and then has been invited to her friend's confirmation lunch. Dh will take her, and I will pick her up when she is ready to come home.

On Sunday we are going to brunch for Mother's Day. There will be 13 of us...my sisters, brother, dad, and nieces. It should be fun. The rest of the day just relax or maybe go to a movie.

Hyper - that is nice you spent the morning with your friend. It is always nice to have some time for ourselves. Yes, dd's friend's baby is very cute. She has lots of hair. I love newborns too. Enjoy your relaxing evening.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register