2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 378 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good afternoon,

We have a really cloudy, drizzly day. Very surprising as the weekend was nice and warm.

Things are quiet around here today. I have to place an order for some supplies and get payroll ready as it is due on Thursday.

Our weekend was nice. Friday evening dd and I did go out shopping. She bought some pjs, a snoopy tee, earrings, and hair accessories. She said she is going to set some money aside for a pair of tennis.

Saturday afternoon we went over to my best friend's house for scrapping. We had a good time. We took a break for dinner and ended up scrapping until ater 9pm. The time just goes by so fast. Yesterday did some laundry, marketing and went to church. I still have more laundry to get done.

Not much going on this evening other than going to the gym. We are having burgers for dinner tonight.

Hyper - hope your first day with your new hours went well.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2010, 08:37 AM

Good morning,

Our weekend was nice. Friday night dd and I had our Pioneers meeting. It was actually awards night since it's the last meeting of the school year. I got a gift card to the coffee house in our town. I was happy, because I stop there quite often to pick up a coffee and occasional I get a sandwich. DD's friend slept over Friday night. They were up giggling and talking really late. Saturday lds had another birthday party. The bowling party was last Saturday, this one was at his friends house. I took him there and took dd's friend home. After I picked him up we stayed home and relaxed the rest of the day. DH grilled burgers for supper. Sunday we went to church and went out for lunch then came back and I did my laundry and the kids played outside. Monday DH took a PTO day, so when I got home from work we ran a few errands and had lunch together. DH mowed the lawn when we got home. We had a whatever night for supper. We pretty much all had sandwiches, because that what everyone wanted. Last night we relaxed. I like my new position and hours. I caught on pretty quickly. The cares are easier than my other unit. Sadly, today a woman in my other unit passed away. I went in briefly to say goodbye to her. She has been very ill for the past several months, so now she is at peace. Our weather is gorgeous. It's been in the 80's and sunny and is supposed to continue through the weekend.

Scrapper you had a nice weekend. It's nice that dd found some things she wanted when you went shopping. Your day of scrapbooking sounded nice. I suppose it does go by fast once you start going. Hope you're having a good day at work.

Have a nice day.
Unread 05-18-2010, 02:00 PM

Good afternoon,

Well today has turned out to be a busy day. I prefer being busy anyway because it makes the work day go by lots faster. We had more rain last night and this morning. Looks like that is it for now.

This morning on the news that there was a pretty big accident on the freeway that I take to get to work. There was only one lane open and the back up was pretty bad. So I decided to take the streets into work. I left home like 10 minutes earlier so traffic wasn't too bad but it took me an hour.

Last night I went to the gym alone. Dd said she had too much homework to get done. When I got back we had dinner. We had steaks with baked potatoes and salad. It turned out really good. it is hamburgers for tonight.

Hyper - you had a nice weekend. THat is nice that you got a gift card to the coffee house...I'd be happy too!! Glad you like your new position and hours and that it is easier. Sorry to hear about the woman in your other unit passing. Like you said she is at rest now. You are having some very nice weather. We are supposed to be warming up in the next couple of days. Yes, once we start scrapping the time just goes by so fast...talking, laughing, eating....all a great time.

I have to stop off at the market on my way home to order a cake. My niece is making her First Communion on Saturday, and I told my sister that I would buy her cake. My niece wants chocolate cake with half bananas and half strawberry filling.

Well got to run....have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-19-2010, 08:55 AM

Good morning,

Yesterday I went and got a haircut and stopped and got a few groceries. I made spaghetti and meatballs for supper last night. After supper DH and the kids went for a bike ride. I finished up the dishes and took a shower while they were gone. I have to run up to DH's work and bring him his phone. He called me when I got home from work and said he forgot it. It's his work cell phone, so he needs it. I don't know how he forgot it, because he uses it so frequently during the work day. When I get back I need to do a little cleaning and a load of laundry. I'm putting a pork roast in the crock pot. I'm having bbq pulled pork for supper. I have to go tonight and tomorrow night for first aid and CPR training. It's required for my job. I should have already completed it, but I kept putting it off. They have classes every two months and this time it's mandatory for anyone who hasn't taken it yet. It's from 6-9pm both evenings. I get paid for it, so not too bad.

Scrapper how long does it usually take you to get to work on a normal day? Good thing you saw the accident on the news so you were able to avoid the traffic jam. Your dinner sounded yummy. That's one of my favorite meals. And the cake you are getting for your niece sounds so good. I love chocolate and banana combination.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-19-2010, 10:29 AM

Good morning,

It is looking very cloudy out still. It is supposed to heat up to the 70's today.

Today my good friend and I are going to lunch. We are going to our favorite place and having grilled chicken tacos. We are going to catch up with each other. she works in the branch next door to me.

Several employees were informed last week that their basis will be changing from year round to B basis. Which means they lose anywhere between 26-39 work days, and those days are unpaid. I was spared this year and will remain a year round employee. All of this is effective July 1st.

Dd and I went to the gym last night. On the way home we stopped to order the cake for my niece. We went home and had dinner. She didn't have much homework. She was practicing her songs for their final concert next week. I did get 2 loads of laundry done. I just have one more load of towels to do this evening and I"m done.

Dd has her tutoring session today at 5pm. she's glad about that because she has an algebra test tomorrow. So they will review the practice test. I will go to the gym and get gas while she is there.

Hyper - luckily you're home and able to take dh his cell phone. At least you have the day to get things done before you have to go to your CPR class. Like you said at least you get paid for going. My drive to work normally takes about 30 minutes. I get off work at 3:30 and it normally takes me 30-45 minutes to get home.

I just sorted the mail and need to go deliver to one person. I have plenty to keep me busy today. have a great day.
Unread 05-20-2010, 08:20 AM

Good morning,

I went to the CPR class last night. I passed, so I am certified. It was very informative and actually kind of fun. We performed CPR on dummies. Today is my day off. DH had to put his vehicle in the shop so he has my van. Since I can't go out today, I'm going to clean the bathrooms and floors and do laundry. Tonight I have the first aid class. I'm making tater tot hot dish for supper.

Scrapper I hope you had a nice lunch with your friend. That's nice that you work close enough to be able to do that. That's too bad about the employees at your work. I'm glad that you were spared.

I'd better get started on my chores. Have a good day.
Unread 05-20-2010, 10:04 AM

Good morning,

This morning I will be working on payroll. It is due today. It looks like the morning haze is going to burn off and heat up to high 70's.

Yesterday I took dd to her tutoring appt. I then headed to the gym, got gas and picked up dinner. When I picked dd up, she said she felt good about her session and prepared for her algebra test today. We got home and had dinner and sat and watched some TV. Dd washed the dishes that were in the sink and even made my sandwich for me when she was making her lunch. She's a great help.

Hyper - My friend and I had a nice lunch. it was good catching up. Sometimes in the office you can't really talk without being interrupted. We do have several restauraunts within walking distance so that is good. Congrats on passing the CPR class...enjoy the first aid class this evening. I hope you have a productive day with your chores. I"m sure you will feel good when it is all done. I"m curious...what is tator tot hot dish...it sounds good.

Have a good day. It's getting pretty hectic here. Maybe I should have wore my flats today...LOL.

This evening we're headed to the gym. Then I hav to stop at Toys R Us for a gift card for my niece. We are havin chicken tostads for dinner.

Hyper -
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:10 AM

Good morning,

It's a rainy, gloomy day. Today I have to bake a batch of brownies for the kid's school play. Tonight is lds and dd's school play. This is my weekend to work. I've missed the residents that I used to work with, so I'll be happy to see them tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not sure what will be going on this weekend, no definite plans. Last night I took my first aid course. We all passed, so now I'm done with those classes for two years, then I have to renew my certificate.

Scrapper it's nice that your dd is so helpful. It makes a big difference. Tater tot hot dish is actually a casserole. It must be a minnesota thing, because I had never heard about it until I moved her. You preheat your oven to 425. In a baking dish you put browned hamburger meat on the bottom, cream of mushroom soup next, then a can of veggiess. I usually use corn. You top it off with tater tots, sprinkle it with cheese and bake for about 45 minutes or until the tater tots are browned and crispy. It's pretty good.

I hope you have a good weekend.
Unread 05-21-2010, 01:54 PM

Happy Friday!!

I'm glad it's Friday...I was still pretty sleepy when my alarm went off this morning.

It has been nice and quiet today. My boss came in later today as she had a medical appt. So I did my filing and made some file folders that I needed. Payroll has been approved by my boss. Now I just need to print it and file in my payroll binder. The phone call volume has been low too.

This evening dd and I are going to the muscial at school. The drama and choir depts are putting it on. The muscial is Oklahoma, and we are looking forward to it. Dd didn't want to try out for any of the choir parts.

Tomorrow is my nieces's First Communion at 9am. So we have to be up early because we have to leave by 8am. I also have to pick up the cake at 7:30am. My sister is having a lunch after so we will spend the afternoon with my family.

Hyper - Happy birthday to you!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm sure your family has some plans up their sleeves...lol. Oh yummy, brownies!!! I love them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy the kids play. Is there a theme to it? Yeah-you're done with your CPR and first aid classes...that is good they are out of the way now. Hope the rain doesn't linger over the weekend. The tator tot dish sounds good...I may try it out. enjoy seeing your residents tomorrow. Have a good weekend and happy birthday.
Unread 05-24-2010, 08:38 AM

Good morning,

Our weekend was good. Friday night was lds and dd's school play. It was really cute. The brownies were good afterwards and they did have vanilla ice cream scooped on top of them. After work Saturday, DH and the kids gave me my birthday present. They got me a diamond ring to go with my wedding band. I was really happy. I always wanted one. I just wanted something simple and not expensive and that is what I got, so I was happy. Then they took me to olive garden for dinner. Sunday after work we just hung out at home. It was nice to have a day to just relax. It is really warm today. It's supposed to be 91 and it's very humid. It's supposed to be warm like this all week. They don't turn the air conditioning on very high at work. I was sweating when I was done this morning. Today I'm going to do my laundry and I have a couple of errands to run in town. I'm making burgers for supper.

Scrapper I hope you and dd had a good time at the musical Friday evening and at your niece's confirmation Saturday.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register