2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 384 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

We have a rainy morning today. When I left home morning, it was misty. By the time I got to work the streets were wet.

We had a very, relaxing weekend. Saturday my friends were over for a day of scrapping. We had a great time. The last of my friends left at 8:15pm. The time goes by so fast. We selected our date for August. One of my friends said she would host at her house.

On Sunday dd and I went to the gym. We came back home and got ready to go to the beach. Dd and I packed the car while dh showered and got ready. The good thing is that it wasn't super crowded. We found a nice spot close enough to the water. Dd and I got in the water for awhile and then just layed out. We took a book and some magazine and she also had her ipod. We went home and had dinner and relaxed. There were lots of fireworks around out neighborhood so we didn't go anywhere to see any.

Yesterday I took my car in to be serviced. It was ready by 9:15. I took a book to ready while I waited. I went home and dd and I went to the gym. We stopped at Kohls to look for a new clock for the living room. I had $20 kohls cash. The clocks were 50%. I found one we liked but they only had the displays left. So I asked someone for assistance. He said that he would give me an additional 15% off the sale price since it was the display. I bought it and paid a total of $17 regularly priced at $40. We went home and had lunch. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry, some scrapping, and watched some of our shows. Dd made dinner. She's hooked on the cooking shows and saw a recipe she liked. Chicken strips coated in saltine crackers with almonds. She also made a white rice and we had salad. Very good.

Well have to make some phone calls. have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-07-2010, 02:39 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a very nice weekend. Saturday we ran a few errands to get food and things for Sunday. Then we stopped and had dinner. Sunday our friends came over. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. There were alot of fireworks in the neighborhood, so we all sat out on the deck and watched. We had a nice time. Monday dh washed the cars and I did laundry. The kids and I played a few board games in between loads. Yesterday it was hard to get up and go back to work. Last night dd slept over at a friends house. The boys and I spent a little time together. Not much going on tonight. We have storms heading our way. We'll stay in and relax.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. It sounds like you had a nice time scrapping with your friends. I can imagine how the time flies. Your beach day sounded like it was really relaxing and fun. Wow, what a great deal on your clock. I love when I find deals like that.

Have a nice evening ladies.
Unread 07-08-2010, 10:51 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'll be busy today with a variety of things that I need to take care of. During lunch I'm going to take a walk to one of the shopping plazas. I brought my gift cards to a particular store to see if I see something I like.

Yesterday both dd and I had dentist appts. I had the deep cleaning on the bottom tooth and around the area. Dd had work done in preparation for a crown on her front tooth. She has a temporary one and goes back on the 21st for the permanent one. We headed home after our appts and had dinner. she had some homework that she needed to finish. I also did a load of laundry. I have about 2 to 3 loads left to finish...towels, sheets, and whites.

This evening we have nothing going on. We are going to the gym. I have to stop at cvs to pick up a prescription. Then we will head home for dinner and relax.

Hyper - your weekend sounds like it was fun and relaxing. I agree that it was hard getting back to work after a 3 day weekend. That is nice that you could enjoy the fireworks from your deck. I know lately I have been getting some good deals when I've gone out shopping...I love that!!!

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-08-2010, 02:55 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night dh ran out to do a couple errands. The kids and I watched t.v. and relaxed. We didn't get the storms they were predicting. The kids and I are getting ready to head out for bowling and then we'll stop at the park for a short while after. I'm going to make tater tot hot dish for supper.
I'm off tomorrow. This is my weekend to work. DH took a pto day tomorrow. We have lots of errands to do tomorrow. I have a load of laundry in, I'll finish that up when we get back and then just plan on relaxing after supper.

Scrapper I hope you found something you wanted on your lunch break. That's nice that you work close enough to walk to the shopping plaza. That's one hard thing about my job. We get two 15 minute breaks, but we don't get a lunch break. We are busy serving and feeding clients. We eat with them. It's nice that our lunch is free, but it would be nice to have a lunch break.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 07-09-2010, 08:57 PM

Hi ladies,

Today dh and I were both off. Today is our 17th anniversary. We all got up and got ready to to out. First we went and got a new mailbox at Lowe's. We had a nice lunch out. We had to go look for a new cell phone for me. We don't have a land line. DH and I both have cell phones. Now that I'm working full time I leave my phone at home for the kids. We decided to get a 3rd phone. Then we stopped and got BDS a pair of sandals. Then we stopped and got a coffee on the way home. Even though DH and I didn't do anything special for our anniversary, we still had a nice day out with the kids. I'm going to relax for a little bit and I have to head off to bed. This is my weekend to work. DH is going to put the new mailbox in tomorrow and wash and wax his vehicle while I'm at work tomorrow. Not sure what else we'll be doing. We'll play it by ear.

Scrapper I hope you have a nice weekend. I'll check in next week.
Unread 07-12-2010, 09:17 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a decent weekend even though I worked. Saturday when I got home the kids were outside playing. I relaxed for awhile. Then lds and dd were invited to eat over at their friends. DH wasn't hungry, so bds and I ran out and got something to eat. A neighbor of ours invited us over for his bonfire, but I declined since I had to work the next morning. DH went over and I supervised baths and the kids and I watched a little t.v. Sunday when I got home dh and dd ran out to do a couple errands. The boys and I had supper and went up to dairy queen and had an ice cream. When we got home dh and dd were back. We relaxed the rest of the evening. I have today and tomorrow off. DD has tennis this week. I'm going to leave here soon to take her to tennis. The boys and I will pick her up at 11:30 then we'll head out for some lunch and I have to go to walmart then get groceries. The kids all have allowance money, so they will probably want to get something with their money. I'll see if there someplace particular they want to go. I'm not sure what I'm doing for supper yet. Not much going on for tonight.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend.
Unread 07-12-2010, 10:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm still feeling a little sleepy this morning. I'm having my coffee right now. So far things have been quiet. I have a few things to handle plus I have one file drawer that I didn't get to. I'd like to go through it and get rid of what I don't need anymore.

Not much going on to day after work. Dd and I are headed to the gym and have no stops to make. We are having pork chops with potatoes for dinner. I need to do some watering in both the front and back yards.

Our weekend was good. Friday evening dd and I went to do some shopping. We went to Target and Macys. I used the rest of my Target gift cards from my bday and also picked up some things we needed for home. I bought dd some sports bras that were on sale for $12 and a pair of shoes for dh on sale for $17. We picked up dinner on the way
home. Saturday afternoon my best friend and I went to a play and dinner. That was my bday gift from her. We had a great time and enjoyed the play. Dd went to the movies with her friend. So dh dropped her off and I picked her up after I left my friend's house. Yesterday went to church and did the marketing. In the afternoon met my sisters. We had lots to catch up since we had not gotten together since our dad's bday last month. We went to dinner and talked away.

Hyper - I didn't find anything I liked when I swent shopping during lunch last week. I'm going back today and probably going to look at perfumes or jewelry. I agree that it would be nice to have a lunch break. Belated anniversary wishes to you and dh. Ours is next week on the 21st. Kind of nice that you had a day off before working your weekend and then 2 days off after. Have you gotten used to your new schedule? Hope dd enjoys her tennis class this week. Enjoy your day out with the kids today. It will be interesting to see where they want to use their allowance at.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-13-2010, 08:48 AM

Good morning ladies,

The kids and I had a good day yesterday. After we picked dd up we went to lunch. All three of them decided they wanted to buy a video game. BDS has an xbox, lds has a playstation 2, and dd has a nintendo ds. So we went to the video store. After that we stopped at target then got groceries. By the time we got home and put everything away, dh called and said he was on his way home. lds and dd had a friend over. They ended up eating with us. I put some frozen pizza in. After baths, the kids played with their new video games for awhile.

Today I'll take dd to tennis. This afternoon the kids and I are going to see despicable me. I'm making chicken fajitas for supper.

Scrapper, when I was out yesterday, I noticed there are so many end of the season sales everywhere. I'm going to have to go back shopping to look for some deals. Target had their back to school section all set up already. Your weekend sounded nice. How fun to go to the play and dinner. What play did you see? I'm glad you had a nice time catching up with your sisters. What movie did dd see? Thanks for the anniversary wishes. I am getting used to my schedule. It's not so bad. The kids do really well while I'm gone.

Have a nice day.
Unread 07-13-2010, 10:44 AM

Good morning,

I stopped in the cafeteria this morning before coming up to the office to get some coffee. So far things have been quiet. So I look forward to getting some things done.

Yesterday dd and I went to the gym as soon as I got home. We came back home and made dinner. We had pork chops with red potatoes with garlic and parsley. I did the watering in both the front and back yards. It was nice out during that time.

Today my cousin is coming over to clean the house. It is so great to come home to a nice, clean house. Dd and I will go to the gym. I want to stop at Michaels to look for this book on scrapbook ideas for titles adn journaling. I have a 50% off coupon and a gift card balance.

I decided to get a pair of white tennis shoes that I saw at the shopping plaza by work. I"m going to go buy them today. I can use them throughout the summer and on vacation.

Hyper - glad you enjoyed the day with the kids. How fun that they all got new video games. That was dd's last purchase as well. She got a cooking game for the Wii. You'll have to let me know how Despicable Me is. We want to see it too. I think I'm going to plan on going to the movies Friday evening. We want to see toy story 3. I know I'm loving the sales that are out right now. I have dd go check the juniors section and look through the clearance section...never know what you can find. We noticed that too that Target has the school supplies section all set. When we passed it dd said "already" and kept on walking. The play we saw is called In the Heights. It is about a family that comes from Puerto Rico and the Dominician Republic to New York in the Bronx. it is all about their settling in and achieving their dreams and how important family is. it was very good, funny and entertaining. Dd went to see the new Twilight movie. She said she really enjoyed it. She has seen the other 2. That is good that the kids do well while you are at work. Probably more relief for you that bds is home now with the younger ones.

Enjoy the movie. have a great day.
Unread 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM

Hello ladies,

It has been a nice day where I can get things done without too many interruptions. Phone calls haven't been very busy either.

Last night we headed to the gym when I got home. We also had to stop at Michaels for a paintbrush for dd. She needed it for her class. We paid 98 cents for it because I had a 40% off coupon. I bought a book to help with scrapbooking titles. It is sorted by topic...I like it.

We had a pretty relaxing evening...had dinner and watched TV for awhile. I have 2 stacks of clean laundry that need to be sorted and put away. We will do that this evening after dinner.

Today I've been calling the cardiologist's office to get a status on the authorization for my dad. Each time I've called the person in charge has been busy. I'll keep calling.

Hyper - hope you had fun at the movies. I'm sure it was hard to get back to work today. Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register