2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 387 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!!! I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in this weekend. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning because I still wanted to sleep. Traffic was nice and light this morning.

It has been a quiet morning so far. My boss is off on a furlough day today. So I'm working on a couple of things. I got no email about those memos so I'm going to call the contact person to see if he heard anything. I did complete a Child Abuse Training that we need to complete each school year. We watch a video and take a test at the end. I passed. today was a perfect day to do it since it is quiet and I had no interruptions.

Dd has a 10am dentist appt today for xrays and exam to see if she has any other cavities. If not, they will work on the one that she has. Dh will bring her back to work after they are done. so I will take her to lunch and she will spend the rest of the afternoon with me.

Today after work dd and I will go to this store to look at furniture. We are looking for a long table for her room. I guess once we start looking we will see what we want. Tomorrow not much going on other than my haircut appt. and dd has her tutoring session. We will probably do some grilling for dinner. Sunday we will meet my sisters and catch up.

Hyper - so how was the new fruit smoothie from mcdonalds? It looks really good. I can see why you are busy with work. Enjoy your weekend and no work...yeah....sleep in. Talk to you next week. Take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday. I'm glad this week is done and I have the weekend off. I'm definitely planning to sleep in. The kids are hanging out in their jammies. It's rainy today, so they felt like having a relaxing day. That's fine with me, I just wish I could have joined them and stayed in my jammies all day. I think we will order pizza for supper. I'm not sure what we'll do this weekend. We have no definite plans, we'll play it by ear.

Scrapper it's nice you had a quiet day and were able to complete the training. I hope dd didn't have any more cavities. That's nice that she can have lunch with you and spend the rest of the day with you at work. It sounds like you have a relaxing weekend in store. The fruit smoothies were really good. Very refreshing. Have a great weekend. Talk with you next week.
Unread 08-02-2010, 12:11 PM

Good morning ladies,

Here we are a brand new month...so fast. I'm looking forward to our vacation. We leave on the 20th. I'll have to check with dh and dd to see if they need any toiletries so I can make a list.

Our weekend was nice and relaxing. Friday I met dh and dd for lunch in the cafeteria. She had one more cavity in addition to the one they found at her previous appt. They will get filled next month. After lunch dd came up with me to my office. She spent the afternoon and helped me get some envelopes addressed for U.S. mailing. We left at 3:30 and headed to a furniture place and actually found a table/desk that she liked for her room. We picked up dinner on the way home and relaxed the rest of the evening.

Saturday I went to the gym in the morning, came back and showered to get ready for my haircut appt. I dropped dd off at her tutoring appt and left for my appt. Dh picked her up. I got home around 3pm. Just did things around home and go tthe marketing done. Dh grilled some steaks for dinner and we made baked potatoes and corn on the cob. Yesterday dd and I went to the gym got back home and showered. Dh decided to start assembling the desk. So dd and I helped him by handing him the parts/tools he needed. Around 3:30 dd and I left to meet my sisters at the cemetery. One of my sisters had to leave for a work meeting and we went to dinner with my youngest sister.

I did some watering in the front yard when we got home. it was pretty dry. I came back in and packed my breakfast and lunch. I had my clothes ready so that was one less thing I had to do.

Hyper - that was nice that the kids got to spend the day in their jammies. I agree it would have been nice to do the same. I don't get to do it very often but when I do it is great. Hope you had a nice weekend and slept in. Dd and I didn't get up until 9:15 on Sunday and it sure felt great. Glad to hear that the smoothies were good. We will have to try them out.

Back to work. Have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2010, 01:59 PM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was nice. I slept in both days. Saturday I planned to go out shopping because there are so many clearance racks everywhere. LDS asked me if he could come along and have a day out with me. I said sure, so we headed out. He still had some birthday money and wanted to spend it on another wii game, so our first stop was the video store. Then we went to target and kohls. I bought the kids some clothes on clearance. I bought myself and belt and some socks. Then we stopped and had supper together on the way home. We had a nice day out. It reminded me of the old days before he started school. When we got home lds and dd played outside for awhile and bds and I watched a little t.v. Then dh and I sat out on the deck for awhile. Sunday I got my house cleaned and my laundry done in the morning. DH and I sat outside. It was very warm, so we turned the sprinkler on. The kids put on their suits and neighbor kids started showing up, and they all played in the sprinkler. We went out for dinner then came home and relaxed and watched tv for the evening. It was hard getting up this morning. Work was busy. I'm going to make breakfast for supper then just relax for the evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds very relaxing. That's nice that dd found a table that she liked. Your steak, baked potato and corn on the cob made me hungry. I think I might have to make that meal in the near future. Your vacation will be here before you know it. That will be a nice break for all of you.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 08-03-2010, 11:20 AM

Hi ladies,

Boy my phones have been busy this morning. My boss has a full day of meetings. I told her to block out her lunch time before someone scheduled a meeting during that time.

Not much going on this evening. Dd and I are going to the gym. today I will do the aerobics class as my friend is teaching the class. Dd doesn't like doing the classes so she will do her workout on the machines. We are having pork chops, asparagus and mashed potatoes today.

Last night after the gym we had to stop at Target for some things that we forgot to pick up the last time we were there. After that we headed home , had dinner, and watched some TV.

Hyper - sounds like you had a very nice relaxing weekend. How cute that lds wanted to spend the day with you when you went out shopping. there are some good clearance buys out there right now. Glad you were able to find some things. That sounded like fun getting wet with the sprinklers. Glad you got to sleep in both days...hooray!!!

Well I have to go pick up our mail. Have a good day.
Unread 08-03-2010, 01:42 PM

Hi ladies,

We are having a stretch of very warm and humid weather. I'm not really complaining though, because soon enough it will be cold and snowy again. I'll take the heat over the cold any day. Last night the kids played outside for awhile. We had chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies for supper. We relaxed and watched t.v. for the evening. Lds has a friend over. They are playing the wii right now and bds is playing with them. DD is at a friend's house. I'm going to hop in the shower, I'm so sweaty from work. Since I didn't make breakfast for supper last night, I think I will do that tonight. I'm just planning to relax this evening.

Scrapper hope your phones quieted down this afternoon. Your dinner for tonight sounds good. You are right there are alot of good clearance buys.

Have a good evening.
Unread 08-04-2010, 03:08 PM

Hi ladies,

Work has been not bad today. Phones aren't as busy today. I was finally given the final version of those memos. So I have one left to make corrections on and they are going in my boss's mail at the end of the day for signature. I'llbe so glad to be done with them.

Yesterday on the way to the gym we stopped at the mall. We went to Old Navy as dd saw they were having a sale on jeans $15 and $19 regularly priced at $30. She tried on at least 6 pairs and we ended up buying one pair. Some styles were too big, tight, or she just didn't like the way they fit. We had a good workout. I did the aerobics class which was good. On the way home we stopped off at the market for milk and strawberries. We had dinner and relaxed and watched TV.

This evening not doing too much. Heading to the gym and need to wrap a bday gift that dd will take to my sister's house tomorrow. We won't be able to make my sister's godson's bday party this weekend. Dd will spend the day with my youngest sister, niece and my dad tomorrow. My sister is taking my dad to his doctor appt and then they are going to the movies. Dd is looking forward to it.

Hyper - I know I don't like to complain about the weather because we aren't satisified...it is either too cold or too hot. Sounds like the kids are enjoying summer time with friends and the wii. Have a good evening.

Back to work as I am determined to finish these memos.
Unread 08-04-2010, 04:01 PM

Hi ladies,

This has been a long and stressful week at work so far. The state surveyors have been at our facility all week. They observe and turn in their findings to the state of Minnesota. We have all had to be extra diligent with our work because we can be issued citations which we don't want. Tomorrow is their last day and then we can all somewhat relax.

DD and lds have a friend over. lds, his friend and bds are playing the wii and dd and her friend are in her room. DD's friend is eating with us tonight. We are having steak, baked potato, salad and garlic bread. I'll bring her friend home after I clean up from supper. Then I plan on having a relaxing evening.

Scrapper glad you were able to get those memos. I know that was a relief for you. That's good that dd found a pair of jeans. I have such a hard time finding jeans that fit well. It sounds like dd has a nice day planned for tomorrow. What movie are they seeing? Hope all goes well with your dad's appt.

Have a good evening.
Unread 08-05-2010, 01:44 PM

Hi ladies,

My work day is over and tomorrow is my day off...but I have to work this weekend. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I'm not sure what else is on the agenda, I'll play it by ear.

Tonight I'm going to make breakfast for supper, I was supposed to make that a few days ago, but changed my mind. Lds is happy, that's his favorite. Not much going on this evening, just relaxing. It's a beautiful day, maybe we'll sit out on the deck.

Scrapper hope your day was good.

Have a good evening.
Unread 08-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Hello ladies,

I did get the memos in my boss' mail for signature yesterday. I'm waiting for her to get them back to me so that I can proceed. Things have been fairly quiet today so I'm able to get things done.

Dd called me around 11am to tell me that my sister was taking my dad to the ER per his doctor's orders. My dad's heart rate was fast 146. My sister sent me a text saying that his doctor wanted my dad to get checked at the hospital. The doctor was mad that they had not put the pacemaker in yet. Who knows maybe they will decide to do it now. I'm waiting to hear from my sister as to what is decided.

It all depends on what time my sister gets back home if they are going to try to go to the movies after all. They want to see Ramona and Beezus. Looks cute.

Hyper - I'm glad that today is the last day that the state surveyors are there. Have a nice day off tomorrow...nice that you have a day off before working the weekend. I have such a hard time shopping for jeans too. Always have to try on so many. Enjoy your breakfast for dinner.

Well got to take care of some things. Have a good afternoon/evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register