2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 390 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yay it's Friday and I'm off this weekend. Not much has happened this week. DD's glasses came in and they look really cute on her. LDS and DD were invited to a birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Other than that I'm not sure what we'll be doing this weekend. I plan to sleep in.

Scrapper I look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Have a great weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2010, 01:48 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Saturday I cleaned house and did laundry in the morning. DD and LDS went to their birthday party. DH and I sat outside while they were gone. When they got home DH and I went out for dinner. Sunday we relaxed most of the day and we all went out for dinner. So, no cooking for me again. Yay! Right now lds and dd are swimming at the neighbors. BDS is cleaning his room and bathroom. I'm going to make frozen pizzas for supper.

Scrapper I can't remember when you said you would be back. Hope you're having a great time.
Unread 08-30-2010, 02:02 PM

Hello ladies,

I'm back at work today. It was hard getting up when the alarm went off this morning. Even more so getting dressed in work clothes, pantyhose and heels. Traffic was very light so I got to work at 6:35.

I spent the morning going through my email, mail and updating the calendar. This afternoon I have a few more things to get through.

Our vacation was very nice and relaxing. We did go out to the beach, legoland and wild animal park (kind of like a zoo), rode bikes, and watched 3 movies. The resort had movie rentals for $2 each. The rest of the time we spent out in the pool. There are horse stables across the street so dd and I went to visit the horses a couple of times. I also took my scrapping stuff so I did some scrapping too. We got back home late Friday afternoon. We came back feeling refreshed.

Friday after unloading the car we went to pick our dogs up from the vet. They were excited to go home. In the evening I did the marketing and we relaxed. Saturday dd and I went to do some shopping for school clothes. She got some shoes, bras, and some tees. She has the basic school supplies. Now we just have to wait for the specific supplies each teacher is requesting. She will find out the first day of class on Wednesday. Yesterday we got manicures and then met my sisters at the cemetery. After that we went to my dads and grilled burgers and hot dogs. We headed home shortly after 7pm since i had to get my clothes ready.

Hyper - sounds like you have been busy with back to school shopping too. Glad that dd picked out a frame that she liked. That is too bad that the new girl called out sick when she was supposed to report for work. I agree that it isn't a good sign. How was your weekend off? Are the kids ready to head back to school?

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2010, 12:48 PM

Hi ladies,

My first day back wasn't too bad. I was actually alone since my boss was at an off site meeting all day. She is back in the office today. I"m plugging away at my work.

Yesterday when I got home, dd was in the living room sorting through clothes from her closet. She got rid of quite a bit of things. While she did that I folded towels and whites. We then went to the gym. On the way home we stopped at the market to pick up some ingredients for 2 recipes that we are going to try out. We saw them on the food network. We relaxed the rest of the evening.

Dd called me awhile ago and she is getting her clothes ready for school. They have 3 days this week. She has her backpack ready to go too. I'm sure we will have to go to the supply store tomorrow when I get home.

Today we are headed to the gym. I'll be doing the aerobics class since my friend is teaching this evening. We are trying the bean and steak salad recipe today.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend...sleeping in and not having to cook dinner is the best. Hope work is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:06 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was crazy. One of the girls called in sick today. Another lady gave her 2 week notice. Her last day is Sept. 6. She has Huntington's disease and isn't able to do the job any longer. She is only 42.

We are having pizza and salad for supper. The kids are outside playing. We are having another stretch of very warm weather.

Scrapper welcome back. Your vacation sounds like it was very nice and relaxing. Doesn't it seem like the kids just got out of school for the summer? And here they are getting ready to start again. I have been busy with school shopping. I still have a couple things to get this week. Glad work wasn't too bad for you when you got back. Good luck to dd on her first day back at school.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 09-02-2010, 02:46 PM

Hi ladies,

This week has been crazy. I have been working short all week because the other girls have been sick all week. So they've been pulling someone from another unit to work with me. I have tomorrow and Saturday off. I'm so glad. This is my weekend to work, but I asked for PTO for Sat. Sun. and Mon. I only got approved for Saturday, because we are so short staffed. But at least I'll have two days off. Tomorrow is BDS's birthday. I have to run in the morning and get his cake. We will celebrate when dh gets home from work. I can't believe he will be 16. My little boy is growing up. I have nothing on the agenda tonight but relaxing.

Scrapper hope all is well.

Have a good evening.
Unread 09-02-2010, 10:53 PM

HI ladies,

I tried posting from work today but I kept getting kicked out. So thought I'd post before heading to bed.

It has been a busy week at work. I didn't leave on time every day...I stayed 15 to 20 minutes after my time. I'm so glad we have a day off tomorrow. It is a district school holiday and then we have MOnday off for labor day...a 4 day weekend...yeah!!!

I will take dd to school and pick her up. She is finishing up her math homework. After I drop her off, I will head to the gym. Then head back home to do some things around the house so I don't have to do them over the weekend.

This evening was low key...the gym, dinner and watched some TV. I did some watering outside when we got home from the gym. We had pork chops, baked potatoes and salad.

Hyper - I'm sure you are tired from the week you have had at work. Glad you have 2 days off...hope you are planning on sleeping in. Happy birthday to bds...16...wow time sure flies. I can't believe dd is a junior and will be 17 in January. Our babies are certainly growing up. By the way how is your grandbaby doing? Hope you had a relaxing evening.
Unread 09-06-2010, 03:01 PM

Hi ladies,

Well we have had a very nice long weekend. It has been rather relaxing. I have slept in on a couple of days which felt just awesome to do...no alarms.

Friday evening took dd to school and headed to the gym. I did some things around the house and then picked dd up from school. We went out to pick up dinner and then watched TV. On Saturday went to my sisters for a bbq and visited with my dad. Yesterday went to church then to the cemetery. One of my sisters and I did some marketing for my dad and we picked dinner up and ate with my dad. We sat outside until about 8 or so.

This morning dd and I went to the gym and after that to the supply store. We had to exchange some binders that didn't work for dd. We then went to another store to get the binders. I"m going to make egg salad sandwiches for lunch and then just relax. Dh is going to grill burgers for dinner.

Hope you've had a good weekend.
Unread 09-06-2010, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

I can't believe the kids are starting school tomorrow.

Friday and Saturday I was off. Friday was bds' birthday. DH was off. We had his birthday celebration late afternoon/early evening.

Saturday we slept in and I cleaned a little in the morning and did my laundry. DH and I sat outside while the kid played. Later dh took the boys for a haircut and then brought back dinner.

Yesterday when I got home from work we all went to our friends house for a bbq. We had a nice visit. Our kids and their kids all played wii while we visited. We didn't stay real late since I had to work today.

It was hard going to work this morning since everyone else got to sleep in and be home. When I got home lds had friends in playing wii. After supper we are going to go through backpacks to make sure they have all of their things in there. Then it will be baths, a little t.v. then off to bed for them. I have tomorrow off, so I will be taking them to school in the morning.

I have some pics from bds' birthday and the bbq. As soon as we download them I'll email you a few. When our computer crashed a while back I lost all of my email addresses I had saved. Would you mind giving me your email again scrapper? You can send it through private message if you prefer.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. I'm glad you got to sleep in some. It is awesome when we are able to sleep in isn't it! My grandbaby is doing really well. She is putting on weight which the doctor's are happy about. Her long term prognosis is excellent. Her big brothers are just crazy about her.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 09-07-2010, 08:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have to make phone calls regarding both of our copiers. One of the ladies reported to me that there are problems with them.

I have several things to tackle today. I will be leaving at 3pm just 30minutes early. Dd has a dentist appt today for cleaning and fixing the cavity. Once we are done with the dentist we are heading to the gym.

Yesterday we had a nice quiet afternoon/evening. I finished up with laundry. All that is left is the whites. Dd has some jeans that needed to be hemmed and taken in. She doesn't like the bottom to be very wide. So I brought them to work to drop off at the cleaners. We have one in the building so it is very convenient.

Hyper- I know it is hard to believe that a new school year has begun. Hope all goes well on their first day. How nice that you are off today and were able to take them to school. I'm sure they will have lots to say about their day. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. How was bds's birthday? No problem...here is my email [email protected] I have pictures from my bday. I think they have been downloaded. I will double check and send some out. Hope you enjoy your day off and take some time to relax. Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register