2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 393 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a nice dinner out last night. We came home and lds had to study his bible verse that he had to recite today. Then we watched some t.v. before bed. Work wasn't too bad today. DD has volleyball practice this evening. Other than that I'm hoping to have a relaxing evening. I'm making meatloaf for supper.

Scrapper it's good that your taking dd in to the doctor. Hopefully they'll give her some antibiotics to get her well. Time does go by fast. I hope you get some good info at the meeting tonight. I did just get a trim. I wear my hair up for work, so I didn't want to get it too short.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-23-2010, 01:53 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a productive day for me. It hasn't been super busy. My boss is taking tomorrow and MOnday off so I"m hoping for quiet days. I have miscellaneous stuff to get done so I'm planning on working on that while she is gone.

Well dd doesn't need any antobiotics as she has no infection. It is just a cold and her throat was irritated because of the coughing. She said to have her take robitussin for the cough and tylenol for the symptoms like headache, etc. Dd slept all night so that was good. I know she has been tired from waking up through the night. Hope she is back on the mend now. She did get a flu shot while we were there. I'll be getting my shot next week at my doctor's appt. Dh got his last week so we are all set.

We made it back to home by 5:15 after the appt. We went home to relax for awhile before going to the meeting. We got lots of information and know what to expect for senior year. There is a district college night coming up in October so we will go see what info we can get. The meeting ended at 7:15. We were tired by that time. We headed home and had dinner.

Today I'm going to order the sandwich and cake for dh's bday. I have a count of how many people will be coming...we have about 20. I'm hoping to relax after we are back from the gym.

Hyper - hope you had a good day.
Unread 09-23-2010, 02:55 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been raining since yesterday evening. Work was busy. I have to be in at 6am again tomorrow. But I have this weekend off, so I'm glad about that. DD went over to a friends house after school. They are going to go to volleyball practice together. LDS has to study for his spelling test tomorrow. Other than that just relaxing for the evening.

Scrapper glad your day at work was productive. I hope dd continues to feel better. I am getting my flu shot at work next week. We get them free of charge, which is nice. DH also get his free of charge at his work. Our clinic in town is having a walk in flu shot day and the kids will get theirs then. You have a good number of people coming to dh's party. That will be fun.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2010, 12:22 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

I'm so tired today. I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Dd also had a couple of coughing spells and I woke up when I heard her. Her cough seems to be breaking up and not so dry anymore. She will be able to rest up this week end.

I received a phone call that my glasses are ready for pick up. I will pick them up after work. I also have to stop and order the cake for dh. I want to make a stop at Target as well. Then back home to relax.

Tomorrow I am going to lunch with 2 friends from work. One of them is off from work on a leave...she broke her ankle. So it will be nice to catch up and not be rushed if we go to lunch during work time. I'll do some cleaning once back home. Sunday we have the family coming over around 3pm. We'll pick the food up and set up earlier.

Hyper - glad you have the weekend off. That will be nice to sleep in especially having to be at work at 6am. Hope you had a relaxing evening.

Have a good weekend.
Unread 09-24-2010, 01:25 PM

Hi ladies,

So glad it's Friday and I have the weekend off. DD has a sleepover at church for her first girl pioneer meeting. They were originally planning on having a camp in one of the mom's backyard, but we've had so much rain and it is only in the 50's, so the weather didn't cooperate. So they are still going to set up tents in the gym and make smores in the microwave. I'm sure they will have fun. I have to pick her up at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I will still get to sleep in a little. Tomorrow evening dh and I are going to dinner with dh's boss and his wife and their vendor and his wife. Other than that I'm not sure what we'll do.

Scrapper how nice to have lunch with your friends tomorrow. You're right, it will be much easier to relax and enjoy the lunch not having to get back to work. I hope you have a good time at dh's celebration. Happy birthday to him!

Have a good weekend. Talk with you next week.
Unread 09-27-2010, 01:57 PM

Hi ladies,

We are having a heatwave...triple digits. It will start to cool off starting Wednesday...I sure am looking forward to that.

It has been a fairly quiet day. My boss is off today. I've been able to get some things done.

Our weekend was nice. Saturday I went out to lunch with my 2 friends. We had a good time and enjoyed a relaxing lunch catching up with each other. What a difference going to lunch outside of one's work hours...you don't have to rush, etc. We are hoping to get together once a month. In the evening dh, dd and I went out to dinner to a soup/salad bar place. WE hadn't been there in awhile. Sunday was spent doing the marketing and getting ready for dh's birthday celebration. Family started arriving around 3pm. We were all indoors because it was too hot to sit ourdoors. So people were in the living toom and dining room. We had a good time. Dh got what he wanted cash. He also got a giftcard to Walmart. Dd and I got him slacks and 2 shirts for work. Everyone was gone by 7:30. The only thing I have left to do today is sweep and mop.

We are having leftovers for dinner. Dd and I will head to the gym for awhile. Hoping for a relaxing evening.

Hyper - hope dd had fun at the sleepover. Sounds like fun even if they had to be indoors. How was your dinner out Saturday evening? Have a good evening.
Unread 09-27-2010, 03:29 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. DD went to her sleepover Friday evening. I picked her up Sat. morning. She had a good time. I cleaned house and did laundry Sat. during the day. DH and went to our dinner Sat. evening. We had a nice time. The food was very good. Sunday we all went out and ran a few errands and had an early dinner out. Then we came home and the kids got baths and showers and we relaxed for the evening. I got a call from BDS yesterday. He surprised me with the news that he and my 7 year old grandson are coming for a visit this Wednesday. They will be staying until Sunday. My grandson goes to a year round school and he is on break now, and BDS is starting a new job next week, so he had some time off in between. They decided that his girlfriend and the babies would stay home. My granddaughter is just 5 months old and my youngest grandson is only 19 months old, so it would be hard traveling with the younger ones, as it is about an 11 hour drive. I wish they could all come, but I understand. I'm very excited to see my son and grandson. I put in a request today for the time off. Keep your fingers crossed that I will get the o.k. DD is at volleyball practice and the boys are playing wii. Nothing on the agenda but relaxing tonight. I have to be at work at 6 am tomorrow. UGH!

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm glad you had a nice time with your friends. That will be good if you start meeting once a month. I have a good friend, that when I was working nights we would meet for lunch every other week. Now that I'm working full time days and she works full time it's harder to meet. DH's birthday celebration sounds like it was nice. Glad he got what he wanted. I can't believe you're having triple digits. We are starting to get chilly here. It's in the 40's at night, but it still is warming up to the 60's during the day which isn't too bad for this time of year here.

Have a good evening.
Unread 09-28-2010, 02:29 PM

Hi ladies,

I've had a busy day at work. The phones have been pretty busy and in between getting my work done.

I will be leaving shortly before 3pm today. I have a doctor's appt. This is my 3 month check up with my doctor. I'll see how my labwork came back.

Not much going on this evening. Dd and I will head to the gym. This evening I will do the aerobics class. We are having hamburgers for dinner.

Hyper - how is the training going with the new girl? 6am again....that is happening pretty frequently. Sounds like you did have a good weekend. Oh how exciting that your bds and grandson will be visiting. Too bad that they all couldn't come but with 2 little ones it is hard. I hope your request for the days off gets approved. Yes, this heatwave is too much. Have a good evening.
Unread 09-28-2010, 03:03 PM

Hi ladies,

It was a busy day at work. This 6am time is getting old. I don't have to be there until 7 tomorrow, so it will be nice to sleep an extra hour. DD doesn't have volley ball practice tonight so that is a nice break. Not much going on tonight, lds and dd are outside playing and bds is on the wii. I'm having tacos for supper.

Scrapper sounds like your day at work was busy. Hope all is well at your dr. appt. Well, the girl that was training got fired because of a domestic assault that came through on her background check. The gal that was pregnant that was having problems is now back. Her issues with her pregnancy are resolved I guess, and her doctor gave her the o.k. We are still short one person since the other gal was fired. That is why I have been asked to come in at 6am so much. I don't like it, but I am getting a schedule change beginning Oct. 16. I'm taking the girl that was fired's schedule. They will be looking to hire someone for my current schedule. My new schedule will still be 7am -2 pm and still every other weekend. The changes will be that I'm switching to the opposite weekend of what I"m working now. And I will have every Monday and Wednesday off. I'm happy with the new schedule. It will give me an extra day off during the week. And it's the same days every week now.

Have a good evening.
Unread 09-29-2010, 01:29 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm excited for ODS and my grandson to get here this evening. I did get tomorrow off for sure and Friday is my regular day off. My supervisor is working on finding a replacement for Saturday. She will call me tomorrow to let me know. I'm not sure what time they will get here. It depends on how many stops they make. I may not have a chance to post for a few days, but I will have pictures to post by the time they leave.

Scrapper hope all went well today. Talk to you soon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register