2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 396 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!!! Today we are celebrating Boss's Day with goodies. I bought my boss some flowers and a balloon. she is off site this morning at school sites. She will be in the office after 11am. When she opens the door to her office, she will be surprised.

Dh is off on furlough today. Dd is glad that she won't have to walk home. Dh will pick her up. I'll be taking my first furlough next Friday.

The only set plans we have for the weekend are on Sunday afternoon. It is my cousin's daughter's baby shower. I need to go finish buying the gift.

I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend. Tomorrow I hope to work in my scrapbook room and clean it up. We moved a chair out of there so there is more space. The tabletop where I do my scrapping sure needs some organizing.

I think I'm going to work on payroll right now. It is due next Friday but I need to have it done by Thursday since I will be off on Friday.

It was a drizzly drive in this morning. It hasn't been as hot this week as they predicted.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2010, 01:51 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night dd had volleyball practice, other than that we just watched a little t.v. Today is my day off. I met my friend for breakfast after we got our kids off to school. Then I came home and cleaned house and got my laundry caught up. Now I'm going to relax for a bit before it's time to pick up the kids. Not much going on tonight. I work tomorrow, then Sunday starts my new schedule, so I will be off Sunday and Monday. DD has her last volleyball tournament tomorrow morning. DH will take her. On Sunday, lds's class is singing in church. Other than that not too much going on for the weekend.

Scrapper how horrible that those guys were causing so much noise in the middle of the night. At our old townhouse, people used to do that quite frequently. It's very irritating. Your boss sure will be surprised. Sounds like you have a nice, relaxing weekend ahead. Enjoy! Lds was very excited to see his picture in the paper. I cut it out and put it in his keepsake box.

Have a good day, talk to you next week.
Unread 10-18-2010, 12:48 PM

Good morning ladies,

It is a very cool and rainy day here. We have showers off and on that are supposed to linger for the next couple of days.

We had a good weekend...pretty relaxing too. Friday evening dd and I went to Target to finish buying the baby shower gift fr my cousin's dd. We picked up dinner and hedaded home. Saturday did the marketing and pretty much were home. Yesterday dd and I went to the gym in the morning. We left around 3pm to go to the baby shower. It was good to see the family. My cousin's dd is 19 and she is a twin. She is due On Nov. 2nd and is having a girl.

Awhile back I think I had mentioned that dh's current position was cut due to budget cuts. Well on Saturday he received the certified letter informing him officially that his position was cut and that he would demote to his former position effective December 1st. He is losing a big chunk of his salary...he said about $2,000 a month. It is going to be tough.

Not much going on this evening. Working out, quick stop at the market, and relaxing for the evening.

I have a 4 day work week this week. I'm taking a furlough day on Friday and so looking forward to it.

Hyper - how nice to catch up with your friend for breakfast. Sounds like a nice weekend and not too busy for you. Yes, my boss was surprised with her flowers. I looked at her flowers this morning and they are very fresh. The roses are opening up very nicely. enjoy your day off today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2010, 01:04 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. I worked Sat. DH took dd to her volleyball game. When I got home from work bds asked if I would take him and his friend to the movie theatre. So we picked up his friend and I dropped them off at the theatre. I had to bring lds because dh and dd weren't home yet. I decided we would just stay in the town where the movie theatre is. So bds and I did a little window shopping. Later we picked them up, they were hungry so we all stopped for dinner. When we got home dh and dd were home. The tournament was the end of volleyball for this school year. They took 4th place out of 6 places. DH and dd were really tired. We all relaxed for the evening. Yesterday lds's class sang in church. We got home and the kids played outside. DH and I lazed around and watched some t.v. together. Then we all went out for dinner. Today after I dropped the kids at school I went out to get groceries. Now I'm just relaxing for a bit before the kids are done with school. I put a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. I haven't made a roast since last winter and I had a taste for it. Nothing going on this evening. Just planning to relax.

Scrapper your weekend sounds very nice. I'm glad you had a nice time at the shower. So sorry to hear about dh's position. This economy stinks! That's nice that your bosses flowers are still fresh.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 10-19-2010, 02:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Work went by pretty quickly today. DH left today for a business trip to Georgia. He will be back tomorrow night. Not much going on this evening. I'm making grilled cheese and tomato soup for supper. Tomorrow is my day off. I'm going to get my house cleaned and I want to put some of my fall decorations up.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 10-19-2010, 02:55 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a rather busy day with different things going on. My boss is at a conference in Northern California for the day. She flew out yesterday late afternoon. She will be back in the office tomorrow.

It is a very cool day...the rain has been off and on. I'm glad I decided to wear pants today.

Dd is staying after school today. Her and a friend are going to go practice singing some of their choir songs. They will have a mandatory practice the day before the concert next week.

Not much going on this evening other than our workout. I'm making beef tacos for dinner. We will probably watch some TV. I have about 2 more loads of laundry to finish up.

Hyper - sounds like a very nice weekend that you had. Volleyball for dd went pretty quick. nice that they placed 4th for all of their hard work. What movie did bds watch? It's been awhile since we've been to the movies. I put my fall tablecloth on the dining room table yesterday with a pumpkin decoration I have. It looks nice. Enjoy your relaxing evening. Oh by the way, your roast sounded so yummy.
Unread 10-20-2010, 10:48 AM

Good morning ladies,

We still have rain. when I left work yesterday it was drizzling, but the closer I got to home the heavier it got. There was also thunder and lightening. I called dd to see where she was at because she was walking. She said that she had just gotten home...I was relieved.

Dd said that choir practice with her friend was good. She said that the director helped clarify some of the notes.

On Monday I brought dd's choir dress with me to drop off at the cleaners here at work. It is ready today so I will pick it up during lunch. I need to remind her to wear her shoes a couple more times before the concert next week.

We had a good evening. When I got home, I made dinner and then we left to the gym. When we got back, I finished making the sides for dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

My boss is back today. Her calendar is pretty busy with meetins through the day. So far phones have been not too busy.

Hyper - enjoy your day off today. Isn't it great how much we can get done when we are home alone? Does dh have to travel often? What line of business is he in? Have fun decorating the house. Is work better now that the position has been filled? Have a good day.
Unread 10-20-2010, 12:18 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been cleaning my house and doing laundry. I put out my fall decorations. They make the house look more homier. It has been in the 50's all this week. I have the windows open though, and it feels good. DH called last night and said it was 80 degrees in Georgia. He was loving it. The older he gets the more he despises winter. Especially now that we're in our own house now, he has to shovel and snow blow the driveway. Not much going on this evening. DH won't be home until late so the kids and I will just watch t.v. and relax this evening. They are off school Thurs. and Fri. for MEA, which is a statewide teacher's conference. They are excited.

Scrapper You have been having alot of rain lately. BDS and his friend saw Legend of Guardians. There really wasn't too many movies out that were appropriate for them to see. There seems to be alot of R rated movies out right now. DH will be traveling quite a bit in the next few weeks. His traveling goes in spurts. Actually they had a travel ban for the last year due to the economy and it was just lifted. He will be traveling again next week and then I think two weeks after that. He is a traffic manager for a container line. Work is much better now that we are full staffed. And I really like my new schedule. It is great how much we can get done by ourselves with no interruptions. Too bad it doesn't stay that way once it's done.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 10-21-2010, 01:20 PM

Hi ladies,

It is pretty gray out today. It is supposed to clear up by the afternoon. I want to walk to the library to return a book that is due next Tuesday. I finished reading it already. Hope it isn't raining because I don't have an umbrella. There is a shuttle that stops across from the library so I may take that.

This evening we have parent conferences. After that we will pick up dinner and head home. Hope to have a relaxing evening. I have tomorrow off as a furlough and looking forward to a day off. I'll take dd to school then see what I will do. Dd has a minimum day so we will see what we do.

Hyper - that's good you got your fall decorations out. How nice that the kids have 2 days off...what a nice long weekend. So good that work is better now that you are fully staffed. That is good that your new schedile works out.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-21-2010, 02:51 PM

Hi ladies,

The work day went by pretty quickly. The kids went out to play as soon as I got home. Not much going on this evening.

DH got back last night. He said he had a productive trip. He is leaving again next Tues. and will be back next Thurs. evening.

DD wants to have a friend sleepover Friday night. We will have to talk to dh about it because this is my weekend to work and he will be the one here on Sat.

Scrapper enjoy your furlough day tomorrow. That's nice that you will have a long weekend. Our parent teacher conferences are next month. Hope all goes well with yours, as I know it will.

Have a good evening

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register