2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 397 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Another work day done. DH took a PTO day today. So that was good that he was home with the kids. DD is having a friend sleepover tonight. Not much else going on. I have to work this weekend, so it will be another early night for me. Don't know what the weekend will hold.

In our neighbor the big thing is collecting pokemon cards. All the kids had a collection except ours. So lds and dd wanted some. DH found a good deal on ebay. They came in the mail today. DD and lds are going through them and splitting them up. It's so cute. They are having alot of fun with it. I'm glad because lately dd has been having some jealousy issues with lds. She has been jealous of any amount of time dh or I spend with lds. Hopefully it's a stage that will pass. They've always been close, but lately she is always aggravated with him. So it's really nice to see them getting along and having fun together.

Scrapper hope you are enjoying your day off. Have a good weekend. I'll catch up with you next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-25-2010, 11:03 AM

Good morning ladies,

I enjoyed my furlough day. I got to sleep in an extra 1-1/2. I woke dd up and got back in bed and watched the news. I took her to school. I then headed to the gym and ran a couple of errands. I treated myself to a cup of coffee at Starbucks. I picked dd up around 12:30 - they had a minimum day. We headed to lunch and then her haircut appt. she cut an inch off. They blow dryed it straight and it came out very nice. We went to Target after to look for some ruffle socks for her costume. so we have everything she needs.

Saturday I went to the gym and then to my haircut appt. Dh took dd to her tutoring appt. We spent the rest of the day at home just doing things around the house. We watched Karate Kid and really enjoyed it. Yesterday we went to meet my sisters and then went to dinner. We picked up dd's costume. She tried he whole thing on when we got home...it looks very nice on her.

We went to bed early last night. I think I was in bed before 9:30 watching some TV. We had more rain during the evening into this morning. Looks like it is starting to clear up as I look outside.

Hyper - that was nice that dh took Friday off to spend with the kids. I"m sure dd enjoyed having her friend sleep over. That is great that dh was able to find pokemon cards. That is good that lds and dd are having fun with them. Hopefully it is a phase that dd is going through with lds. I"m wondering if it is her hormones getting ready to go through puberty. How old is dd? Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Time to go pick up the mail Have a good day.
Unread 10-25-2010, 11:51 AM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend wasn't too bad even though I had to work. DD's friend slept over Friday evening. They had fun. Her parents picked her up Sat. morning. After work Sat. I came home and watched a little t.v. with the kids. DH went out to run errands. We relaxed most of the day and evening. Sunday DH had a friend of his from work over while I was working. He was still here for a short time when I got home. After he left we all went out for dinner then relaxed for the evening. Today is my day off. I went out and got a few groceries. They had pumpkins on sale for 2.99 a piece. They were really big, so I got 3 of them for the kids. We will probably carve them Friday evening. DH is leaving for Cleveland tomorrow afternoon. He will be back Thurs. evening. He will have to get packed tonight. I'm making tacos for supper.

Scrapper your long weekend sounds nice and relaxing. The kids and I had wanted to see Karate Kid when it was in the theaters but we never made it. Maybe I'll have to rent it. I'm glad dd's costume turned out nice. How nice that you got to sleep in. I was thinking the same thing about my dd's harmones kicking in. She will be 11 in December. She has been very moody lately and so emotional.

Have a nice evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-26-2010, 12:30 PM

Hi ladies,

The morning has gone by quickly. I'll be getting ready to go on a walk shorlty. I'm going to the library to see check out dd's book again. It is due tomorrow and she is almost done with it. I wasn't able to check it out again on line.

Dd has a mandatory choir practice today after school from 3 to 4:30. This is in preparation for the concert tomorrow. I will pick her up on the way home. I am usually in the area by around 4:15.

Not too much going on this evening. Once we are home, I'm going to make hamburgers for dinner and then we will head to the gym.

We had a pretty relaxing evening after dinner. Dd wanted me to proof an English assignment for her that was due today. We watched some TV as well.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good day off yesterday. Good bargain on the pumpkins that you got. I'm sure it will be fun carving them. What will the kids be dressing up as? Hope all goes well with dh's trip. We did have a relaxing weekend. It's nice to have those kind of weekends. Poor dd...that is what it sounds like. Wow 11 already. I remember when I first started on here she was around 8. time sure flies.

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Unread 10-26-2010, 01:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We are having some awful weather. It's raining and very high winds. 45-55 mph. They are advising all smaller vehicles to stay off the roads. I though dh's flight might be cancelled, but it was just delayed an hour. I told him to call me when he arrives in cleveland. Nothing going on this evening. The kids and I will probably just relax and watch t.v. Tomorrow is my day off. I'm going on a field trip with lds. We are going to a museum. DD and BDS have both been there on field trips. They said it was fun.

Scrapper glad you had a relaxing evening last night. How exciting that the concert is tomorrow night. For Halloween lds has a Mario costume and dd is going to be a princess. Our neighbors went to disneyworld this month and they bought their daughter a disney princess costume dress. When they got home their daughter said she didn't like it and it was way too big for her, so they gave it to dd. That was really nice of them. I got her a crown to go with it yesterday. She didn't really want to be a princess, but she didn't really have any ideas so she decided to go ahead and wear it. BDS is going to give out candy. He will make himself up. Not sure what, he likes to surprise us. You are right time does fly. DD was about 8 when we first came here.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 10-27-2010, 09:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today I am leaving work at noon. I'm having my car serviced. I tried to schedule an appt for this weekend but they are booked. Today was the day that worked best for me.

the choir concert is this evening at 7pm. I'm really looking forward to it. Dd's group will be singing 4 songs. Dd hasn't decided how she wants to fix her hair. That is another reason for getting home earlier. she has to be at school by 6pm all dressed and ready. I'm going to stay at the school when I drop her off. No point in me driving back and forth. I told dh to be ready unless he wants to drive separately.

We are having lemon pepper chicken today. We will have to eat around 4:30 or so. I'll make sure to take pics of dd.

I was able to renew dd's library book. They said that my email bounced back. They had it spelled wrong that is why it didn't allow me to renew online.

Hyper - that is perfect that it is your day off and you can go on the field trip with lds. Have fun. That was nice of your neighbor to give dd the princess costume. Dd isn't sure if she will wear her costume to school on Friday. We are waiting to hear from the school to see if they will allow the kids to wear costumes. I remember last year they didn't let them dress due to too many fights that week. Hope your weather is better.

Have a good day off.
Unread 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM

Hi ladies,

It was 35 degrees this morning and snowing when I took the kids to school. Luckily no accumulation. The snow stopped but it's still cold. The field trip was really fun. I'm glad I was able to go. DH called last night to tell me he made it to Cleveland. I felt much better after that, I was a little worried due to the weather. I made homemade pancakes for supper last night. They turned out really good. Then the kids and I made chocolate chip cookies. We played a couple board games and then watched some t.v. I'm going to order pizza for supper tonight. Then just plan on relaxing with the kids tonight.

Scrapper enjoy the concert tonight. I'll look forward to seeing pictures. Our kids aren't allowed to wear costumes to school. In fact they don't even have a Halloween party.

Enjoy your evening.
Unread 10-28-2010, 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

The choir concert was really good last night. Lots of people attended more than the director thought would attend. So that was a good thing. I enjoyed the songs that dd's group sang. I noticed that dd is singing louder and just more involved overall. She said she is giving all she can because she wants to make it to the next group for her senior year. We gave one of her friends and sister a ride home after. We were home by 8:30.

This evening we are going to the College Night. There are 2 workshops we are going to attend: 1) from community college to 4 year university and 2) Financial aid. That is from 5 to 8pm. It has been a busy week for us in the evenings. I think we will have to pick dinner up after we are done.

Hyper - that was cold weather you had yesterday and snow too...wow. Glad that you had a good time on the field trip with lds. I'd be worried too with traveling and bad weather. Glad dh arrived with no problems. Homemade pancakes sound so good...makes me want to make some too. The elementary schools here have a halloween parade. They get to wear their costumes during the parade. The middle schools and high schools are different it just depends on the administration.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-28-2010, 01:33 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was busy at work, but the day went by fast. DH will be home this evening. We are going to have soup and sandwiches for supper. Nothing planned for tonight. Just relaxing. Last night the kids and I had pizza and watched t.v. together. It is cold again today. I think it just went from fall to winter in a matter of days.

Scrapper I'm glad the concert went well last night. I'm sure now that dd has been in choir for a couple years she is also feeling more confident. I hope the workshops are informative for you. You are having a busy week. Good idea to pick up something for supper tonight.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 10-29-2010, 11:47 AM

Happy Friday ladies!!

I'm so glad it is Friday. We are tired from our busy week.

This evening we are going to Target to buy some candy for halloween and a few other things we need. Then it is back home for dinner and a relaxing evening. I'm in the baking mood so I think I will make some brownies.

Tomorrow I'm going to my best friend's house for some scrapping. I'm looking forward on catching up with her and scrapping. I haven't scrapped since we were on vacation. Sunday we will go to church and in the afternoon go to the cemetery. Then off to my sister's & dad's house for dinner and then trick or treating with the kids. Some of us will stay at the house and give candy out.

College night was very informative. Looks like dd has decided to go to the community college that is about 30 minutes from home. The lady that did the presentation works with the local high schools. Turns out that she works with the seniors at dd's school. They help the kids with the application process, financial aid, etc. Sounds like a great program.

Hyper - being busy sure makes the day go by quickly. Your weather sure has changed quickly. Yes, I agree that dd is more confident in choir now. Enjoy your weekend. Happy Halloween.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register