2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 399 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!!! Glad it is Friday as it has been a pretty busy week at work. We have no set plans for the weekend. So we will see what comes up. I'm hoping to stay around home.

The weather is to be cooling off starting today. Yesterday when I went on my walk it was hot. I"m hoping it won't be too bad out today.

We had a pretty relaxing evening. We stopped off at the market after the gym to get milk. Then we went to subway and picked up dinner. We relaxed and watched TV.

Dd has 2 tests today...chemistry and pre calculus. She said she felt good about both. Today I brought the candy bars she is selling for choir. We will see how quickly they sell.

Hyper - hope you aren't sick. You were busy baking yesterday. Sometimes we have to resort to those break and bake cookies. They are good!! That is a nice schedule to have mondays and wednesdays off. HOpe it isn't super busy for you today. It isn't too bad here today. My boss took a vacation day today so it is a little quiet.

Have a good weekend!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-05-2010, 01:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we just relaxed after supper. We had our leftover beef stew. Tonight I'm making lemon and dill chicken for supper. This is my weekend to work so I'm hoping to have a relaxing evening. Tomorrow lds and dd are going to the neighbor boy's birthday party. Sunday dh is leaving for Georgia, he will be back Tues. evening. The kids are off of school on Monday and that is my day off, so that will be nice. I just found out today that my PTO for Thanksgiving day was approved. I was very happy. Last year I had to work on Thanksgiving.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Have a nice weekend. I'll catch up with you next week.
Unread 11-08-2010, 09:18 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had some rain overnight and it will last through the late morning. I didn't even hear wen it started last night. The drive in was a littler slower because of the rain, but I made sure to leave on time.

We had a nice and relaxing weekend. Friday evening I went to Michaels to buy some refill blades for my paper cutter. We stopped off at another store that I had a gift card to. I got a few things. On Saturday I went to the gym in the morning and took dd to tutoring. We were home the rest of the day until about 6pm when I went to do the marketing and pick up dinner. It was so nice being home. i got some cleaning done and the laundry. Dd and I played with the dogs in the backyard. I went through my mail while watching TV. Yesterday my dad, sisters and brother went to visit my aunt in the hospital. She isn't doing very well. Her kidneys have shut down so they are waiting to see what the doctors want to do next. We then all went out to dinner which was nice.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. How nice that the kids have today off of school and that is your day off. Hope you got to sleep in. I'm happy too that you have Thanksgiving off this year. I've started taking advantage of the sales for Thanksgiving. I bought cranberry and the stuffing mix so far. I saw that the canned veggies are on sale. Hope you have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-08-2010, 04:08 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday dd and lds went to the birthday party and dh and bds went to a slot car open house. So when I got home I had some time to myself. I decided to rest and watch some t.v. Everyone got home around 6:30. They had all eaten, so I ate something and then we relaxed the rest of the evening. DH left for Georgia again yesterday while I was at work. He will be back tomorrow evening. It was such a nice day yesterday. When I got home the kids played outside for awhile. Then I went and picked up Subway for supper. We ate our sandwiches and just relaxed and watched t.v. for the evening. I let lds and dd camp out in the living room. They got out the sleeping bags and snuggled up. They ended up falling asleep, so I left them there when I went to bed. I did get to sleep in a little this morning. DD went to the zoo with the neighbors. The boys and I headed out. They both got haircuts. Then we went to target and got a few things. DD is on her way home now. I ordered a pizza so it should get here about the time she does. Just relaxing this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was very relaxing. There are alot of sales now. I will probably start picking things up for thanksgiving as well. I'm sorry that your aunt isn't doing well. I will keep her in my prayers.

Have a good evening.
Unread 11-09-2010, 10:30 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a very windy day yesterday. After work and into the evening was cold. Dd's orthodontist appt went very well. She is done with treatments now. She wears her retainers now only at night. she was very happy. We were out of there within 10 minutes. When she came back out, I though she needed to ask me something. She then said I'm done.

We then headed to the gym and home for dinner. I made an enchilada dish. We relaxed the rest of the evening.

It was a busy day at work yesterday. My boss was back after a day off on Friday and she was catching up on her emails. So I spent most of the day yesterday working on her calendar...scheduling, adding, and moving meetings.

Not much going on this evening. I'm making pork chops, potatoes, steamed veggies and garlic toast...yum that sounds good.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice, leisure weekend. That was nice that you had some time to yourself on Saturday. How fun for dd and lds to camp out in the living room. Dd will do that too on the weekends when we are watching TV. Hope your day at work goes well.

I'm looking forward to our day off on Thursday for Veteran's day.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-09-2010, 01:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was good today. Not too busy. I have dd's parent teacher conference this afternoon and lds's is tomorrow afternoon. I tried to schedule them back to back, but it didn't work out. We don't have bds's until the week of Thanksgiving. I have to go to dd's alone because dh won't be back until late tonight. We have some leftover pizza, so I think we'll have that and I'll make a salad. Not much else going on this evening. Tomorrow is my day off. DH is going to take a PTO day. I'm not sure what we'll do.

Scrapper I'm glad dd's ortho appt. went well. We have been really lucky with a stretch of beautiful weather in the 70's and sunshine. I probably just jinxed it though. We are not off for veteran's day and I'm not sure if dh is. I'm glad you will have that day off. Is your dd and dh off as well?

Have a nice evening.
Unread 11-10-2010, 11:41 AM

Good morning ladies,

I had a doctor appt this morning with the gastroentologist (don't know if I spelled it correctly). My primary doctor referred me so that I could have a routine colonscopy...since I turned 50 guess it is time. It is scheduled for Nov. 18th.

I have several things to get done today. My boss is away at a meeting until after 12. So I hope that the phone calls will cooperate as well.

Not much going on this evening. Working out and relaxing. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow and sleeping in. Dh and dd have the day off too. Dd also has Friday off so she has a nice extra long weekend. She's trying to make plans with her best friend that is off on Friday as well. She goes to a different school district.

Tomorrow dd has a doctor appt at 10:30. I don't recall if I had mentioned but she had a ultrasound about a year ago that discovered a small cyst on her left ovary. She's been complaining about the pain...especially right before her period starts. I want to request another ultrasound to see if there have been any changes. Then we have to go to Target to pick up some things we need.

Hyper - too bad that you weren't able to schedule both parent conferences on the same afternoon. How was dd's? Enjoy your day off today. Hope you can get things done with dh taking a day off too. HOpe your nice weather continues for awhile.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Since dh took the day off, I decided to not worry about any chores and spend the day with him. After I took the kids to school, we sat in the kitchen and had coffee and talked for awhile. We went out and ran a couple errands and then we went for lunch. After lunch we stopped at a coffee house. By the time we were done it was time to pick up the kids. I went to lds parent teacher conference. Both of their conferences went well. They are both doing well in school. Lds got straight A's and dd got all A's and B's. I'm very happy. We will still have bds's conference coming up. I'm hoping for a good report for him as well. Not much going on for this evening. We had another nice day, but they are predicting starting tomorrow our high temp will only reach in the 40's and they're are predicting snow this weekend. UGH! Not looking forward to that.

Scrapper I will be facing the colonoscopy in a couple years. I hope dd's appt goes well and nothing has changed. How nice for all of you to be off together. Especially for dd having a nice long weekend. I hope she's able to make plans with her friend. Enjoy sleeping in.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 11-11-2010, 01:26 PM

Hi ladies,

It was a very hectic day at work. One of my coworkers called in sick. That left me and our new guy corey. Since it's veterans day we had extra people home because they were off from their jobs. One of the ladies usually has a 1 on 1 because she has to be watched constantly and one of our male residents was having seizures most of the afternoon. We were a good team, though, and we made it through the day. I have nothing but relaxing on the agenda for this evening.

Scrapper I hope you were able to sleep in and hope you're enjoying your day off.
Unread 11-12-2010, 10:48 AM

Good morning ladies,

It was nice having a day off yesterday but certainly hard to get up this morning. The mornings and nights have been cold. This morning the car said it was 49.

Our day was spent at 2 appts for dd. Her primary doctor read the ultrasound results from a 1-1/2 ago. She said that the cyst was small. She is going to refer us to the gynecologist so she can look at the ultrasound and compare to now to see if there are any changes. The primary doctor said dd is too young for surgery unless it becomes too large and causes extreme pain. So we are waiting on the authorization for that. The afternoon appt was at the dentist. Dd is going to have to have a tooth extracted. It is on the bottom front. It is loose after she bit into a pear. That tooth has a history due to trauma from an accident at shcool when she was in the 5th grade. Then they will have to do an implant...UGH...so expensive.

We did get to sleep in and took the dogs for a walk in between appts. They were happy. We had a pretty relaxing evening...especially dd. She didn' thave to worry about packing a lunch so she was on the couch with a blanket watching TV. Dh was in his office working.

Dd was texting with her best friend last night. Dd asked if best friend could sleep over tonight. I told her sure...they haven't spent time together in awhile. We will pcik her up on the way to my weight watcher mtg. Once we are back home, I am going to do some baking. I'm making a cinnamon coffee cake and peanut butter cookies.

Tomorrow my friends are coming over for scrapping. So looking forward to that. Not sure what else is going on for the weekend.

Hyper - glad you got to spend a nice day together with dh. Congrats to dd and lds on their grades,...awesome job!! Sounds like quite a change you are having in your weather. Hope you don't get the snow yet. You sure had a hectic day at work yesterday...hope it is a better one today.

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register