2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 406 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We've had a good weekend so far. Yesterday we relaxed most of the day. DH went to a friends house to race slot cars Saturday evening. The kids and I relaxed and watched t.v. Today I'm doing laundry. DD and lds are outside sledding. We are going out for dinner this evening. Tomorrow DH took a pto day, so we are going shopping. LDS has already grown out of the pants and most of the shirts I bought him at the beginning of the school year. I'm hoping there will be some good clearance, especially since it won't be long and the stores will be bringing out their spring clothes.

Scrapper I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2011, 11:20 AM

Good morning ladies,

So far things here at work aren't too bad. Our schools here are back in session.

Our weekend was pretty nice and relaxing. Friday evening dd and I went shopping at the mall. We had pictures taken for her bday. she came out very nice. I'll see if I can scan them and then email. We went to 2 stores. At the first store she bought a dress and a ring. At the second store she bought a couple of tops.

Saturday morning I went to the gym. Came home and got ready for my haircut appt. I dropped dd off at her tutoring session an dh picked her up. After my haircut appt I picked dd up from home and then we went to her appt. After her appt we went to Target. Yesterday we went to church, had lunch, and then headed to the cemetery. We stopped off at the mall close to there. Dd found a couple of light sweaters and a few other things. We had dinner with my dad and on the way home stopped at the market. My dad is doing well.

Hyper - were you able to get through your closet? How fun that dd and lds were out sledding. Do you still have quite a bit of snow? That was nice to go out to dinner last night...you didn't have to cook. It sounds like lds had a growth spurt. Hope you find some good clearance deals while shopping today.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-11-2011, 08:34 AM

Good morning ladies,

As I drove up to the building this morning, there are media trucks parked in front of the building. They are here because there is a board meeting today. The big news is that they will be announcing the new Superintendent of Schools. They will make it official today. Our current superintendent is retiring in March.

Today I will be going to lunch with my friend that works in HR. It has been awhile since we got together for lunch. We are walking down the street to get something.

I anticipate that it is going to be busy today. I will be off tomorrow on a furlough day. So I have some things I need to finish up. I also have some memos that need to get done today.

Yesterday I made dinner when I got home then we went to the gym. On the way to the gym we stopped at the market so we didnt' have to do it after. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

Not much going on this evening. Dh is off today. I think he took it off as a furlough day.

Hyper - hope you had a good shopping trip yesterday. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2011, 08:29 AM

Hi ladies,

DH and I didn't get to go shopping Monday. We had another snowfall. They actually closed down the freeway that we would have taken so they could plow. So I actually finally went through my closet. DH and I took everything to the thrift store then we went and had lunch in town. Yesterday I started getting a cold so I didn't feel very well at work. DD had a basketball game last night. They won by one point. When we got home I was pretty tired. Today I stopped at the grocer and picked up a few things after I dropped the kids at school. I need to do a load of laundry. Other than that I think I am just going to relax and hopefully fight off this cold.

Scrapper Your weekend sounds like it was nice. If you are able to scan dd's birthday picture I would love to see them. I hope you had a nice lunch with your friend yesterday. I think it's nice that you have so many places within walking distance to your work. Enjoy your day off. I hope you were able to sleep in.

Take care. Have a good day.
Unread 01-13-2011, 12:31 PM

Hello!

It sure has been a busy morning. I'm going to take a walk during lunch to get some fresh air.

I had a good day off yesterday. It sure was nice to sleep in. I was able to take dd to school. I then stopped off at the market and came home and had a nice breakfast of waffles topped with strawberries. I went to the gym and then came home and relaxed for awhile. Dd had a doctor appt at 2:15. Everything is fine. this was the appt with the gynecologist for the cyst. The ultrasound was normal. No signs of a cyst. The first ultrasound she had over a year ago was probably a "functional cyst" that appear each month. We were relieved.

On the way home we stopped at Kohls. Dd is looking for a bracelet she saw awhile back. Tomorrow we will go to another Kohls to see if they have it.

Hyper - hope your cold isn't too bad and that you were able to get some rest yesterday. Doesn't it feel great to have gone through your closet? Even better when you took everything to the thrift store. I like knowing that someone else will benefit from our donations. Yes, it really is nice that we have many places to walk to for lunch. Today I'm debating on getting a hot latte or an iced one.

Have a good day!!
Unread 01-13-2011, 05:16 PM

Hi ladies,

I did get to rest yesterday and this morning I felt fine. Last night dd had bb practice then we relaxed for the evening. We were short staffed at work today, so it was busy but the day went by fast. DD had a basketball game after school. They won again. No plans for this evening. This is a rare evening that none of the kids have homework. we are having chili and cornbread for supper. Then we will probably watch some t.v. and relax.

Scrapper I'm glad you had a nice day off yesterday. That is good news about dd's appt. I'm sure that's a relief. Yes it does feel good to have my closet done actually all of ours and I do feel the same way as you, I'm glad that someone else will be able to get some use from our donation. I hope dd is able to find the bracelet she is looking for.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 01-14-2011, 09:52 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! It sure has been a busy work week. I"m looking forward to the weekend and the extra day off we have on Monday for Martin Luther King.

This evening dd and I will head to another Kohls to see if they have the bracelet she is looking for. We will pick up dinner on the way home. I am going to bake some peanut butter cookies when we get home.

Tomorrow morning dd has a dentist appt. They will remove her stitches from her oral surgery. They are going to cement in 2 teeth until the permanent ones are placed later in the year. Then my friends are coming over around 2:00pm for scrapping. Looking forward to that. That is about all going on that we have planned.

Hyper - glad that you are feeling better. Dd's bb team has been doing well lately in winning their games. Oh that was a nice treat that none of the kids had homework. I like those kind of days. Have a good day at work and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 01-14-2011, 07:09 PM

Hi,

Well I would say I'm glad it's Friday but this is my weekend to work so I guess I can't say that. DD had basketball practice after school then she had Lutheran Girl Pioneers after that. It has been a busy week for her. She has a bb tournament tomorrow. She is sleeping over at a friends and riding with her and her family. The tournament is being held at a place that is 2 hours away from our house. They have to be there at 7:30 am. I think that's a little outrageous. But anyhow since I have to work and we didn't want to leave the boys home alone that early her friends parents said they would be happy to take her. DH is going to go later in the morning. Tonight I'm just relaxing. The boys are playing the wii so I think I'm going to read for awhile.

Scrapper we all have Monday off. Monday is also DH's birthday so it worked out nice. I hope you and dd have good luck finding her bracelet. Enjoy your long weekend. Have fun scrapbooking. Talk with you next week.

Take Care
Unread 01-18-2011, 09:40 AM

Good morning ladies,

It was hard getting up today. it was nice having that extra day off yesterday. We had a good weekend.

Friday evening dd and I went to Kohls. No luck in finding the bracelet dd wanted. So she gave up and started to look for something else. she found a mickey mouse watch with a red band and a silver dangling heart. It was on sale for $21.99. It is very cute. Saturday morning I took dd to her dentist appt to have the stitches removed. All that went well. she now has to wear the temporary teeth until September. At that time they will take an impression for the permanent teeth. Scrapping was a great time. We scrapped from 2pm to 10pm. We pick our scrapping date for February. Yesterday I took dd to the doctor for ingrown toe nails on her big toes. The doctor is having us treat them with antibiotics and soaking 2 times a day with water and vinegar.

Our day off was nice and relaxing. After the doctor I went to get my eyebrows and lip waxed. Then dd and I went to the gym. The rest of the day we were at home. I did laundry, dd finished up homework and played wii. Dh grilled chicken breasts for dinner.

Hyper - hope work wasn't too bad this weekend. Dd has been busy. The basketball tournament is pretty far from home and so early to have to be there. That is hard because of the travel time. How nice that you were all home for dh's bday.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-18-2011, 01:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was pretty low key. DD had her tournament on Saturday. Unfortunately they lost every game. Both Saturday and Sunday we just layed around and relaxed when I got home from work.

Yesterday was nice. We relaxed for awhile. We took DH out for his birthday dinner and then came back for cake and ice cream.

Tomorrow I'm planning to finally go shopping. I'm going to be searching the clearance racks for some clothes for lds.

Tonight dd has practice after school. After that not much going on. I'm making spaghetti for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm sorry dd didn't find her bracelet but her new watch sounds really cute. I'm glad all went well at her dental appt. I hope her ingrown toenails heal soon, that has to be painful. I'm glad you had a nice time scrapping. Thanks for the birthday pics of dd. The first thing I noticed was how beautiful her smile is. They were nice pictures.

Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register