2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 407 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 01-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It sure has been another busy day at work. The volume of phone calls hasn't been bad. I'm dealing with my boss's calendar, scheduling meetings in our conference rooms and other things.

Our weather has been nice and mild. I didn't get our for a walk during lunch today.

Not much going on this evening. Just going to the gym. I think I am making breakfast for dinner. Dd has a busy week of preparation for finals next week. I think she told me that she will be staying after school today for tutoring for her chemistry class.

She showed me her toes last night and we can begin to see a difference. Between the soaking and antibiotics swelling has gone down.

Hyper - hope you have had a nice day off. I look forward to hearing about your shopping trip. There are some great bargains on the clearance racks. have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-20-2011, 02:25 PM

Hello ladies,

I'ev had another busy day today. I did manage to get out for a walk at lunch time. it is nice out...slightly breezy. I walked to the farmer's market. I bought some pears and a salad mix.

Not much going on after work...the usual trip tot he gym. I'm making hamburgers for dinner. Then I hope to relax and watch some TV.

Dd is staying after school today for tutoring in her chemistry class. They have finals next week. hard to believe that the first semester of the school year is almost over. I know that next month she will meet with her counselor to plan her classes for senior year. I can't believe that.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good evening.
Unread 01-21-2011, 08:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday!! So glad looking forward to the weekend. It has been one busy week at work. Today I have several things to get done. I just looked at my boss's calendar and she is busy today. She has meetings starting at 8am that go through 2pm with only a 30 minute break at 12.

I was able to pick dd up after school yesterday. She stayed for tutoring for chemistry. I was in the area by 4:15 so I called her. I told her that I would park in the front lot at school and to call me when she was out. We headed home and relaxed for awhile. I started dinner before going to the gym. Dd said she was going to pass on the gym to finish up her homework without rushing.

I went to the gym to do the aerobics class since my friend was teaching it. That was some workout...my legs are feeling it today. When I got home we had out burgers with salad and avocado...very yummy.

Not much going on this evening...hopefully just relax and watch TV. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to my girlfriend's grandbaby baptism. Dinner will follow at a restaurant. Sunday heading to the cemetery and then to my dad's for dinner.

At lunch I'm going to another farmer's market. I want to check their flowers out. They usually have a good price on them.

Hyper - have a good Friday and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2011, 01:20 PM

Hi ladies,

Well I didn't get to go shopping on Wed. It was very cold and had snowed the night before. The freeways were still icy that morning, so I decided against it. I really am planning to go next week for sure. Today when I woke up it was 15 degrees below zero. I thought for sure they would close school, but they didn't. Very brutally cold day. It is still 3 below right now. I am very glad the weekend is here. We don't have anything specific planned at this point. We will play it by ear.

Scrapper I'm glad dd's toes are starting to get better. You have had a busy week. I'm sure you are glad that the weekend is here. Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Good luck to dd on her finals next week.

Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you next week.
Unread 01-24-2011, 07:41 AM

Hello ladies, I know we are going on 4 months but do y'all still have bad days? I feel like I should be 100% .
Unread 01-24-2011, 08:34 AM

Good morning,

We had a very relaxing weekend. It was below zero all weekend, so other than church on Sunday we did not go out of the house very much. Saturday we stayed in our jammies all day. We played the wii with the kids for awhile. I made steak and rice for supper. On Sunday lds's class sang in church. After church dd had a friend over and bds went to a friend's house. I did my laundry and got that all caught up. When I took dd's friend home I picked up bds on the way back. I made chili for supper and then we relaxed for the evening. Today I cleaned the bathrooms and mopped the floors. I'm going to run out and get a few things at the grocer. I'm going to make a roast today. Nothing going on this evening.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend and are your day at work is going well.
Unread 01-24-2011, 03:01 PM

Good afternoon,

It has been a busy day at work...I have a variety of things going on. Payroll is due today so I got that done first thing. Now my boss just needs to approve it in the system.

Not much going on this evening. We will get our workout in, I'm making steak for dinner. I have some sheets and towels that I need to fold and put away. I also need to sweep and mop. Hopefully after that is all done I can watch some TV.

Hyper - sounds like your weekend was very relaxing and cozy. I heard about the freezing temps. Jammies all day was perfect. Sounds like you had a productive day today.

Have a good evening.
Unread 01-25-2011, 01:30 PM

Good afternoon,

Work asked me to come at 6 am this morning. Getting up an hour earlier sure does make a difference. I've actually been asked to come in early on Thurs, Sat. and Sun. as well. Our employee who is pregnant and due in a couple of weeks is on a 6 hr day restriction. So on the days that we work together she will come in at 7. This will be temporary as she will not be coming back after she has her baby. They have already hired someone to fill her position. He will start as soon as she has her baby. DD has basketball practice other than that not a whole lot going on this evening.

Scrapper hope work has been a little quieter for you today.

Have a good day.
Unread 01-25-2011, 02:02 PM

Hi ladies,

It is another busy day. Phones are busy too. I got in about 2o minutes late because I stopped off at the lab for my bloodwork. I have a doctor's appt next week. They always need to get it done one week before. My boss came in around 10:30 because she had a doctor appt.

Today is the first day of finals for dd. She had me quizzing her last night for her choir class. She wasn't worried about her English one. I'll be curious to hear how she felt.

We are going to the gym shortly after i get home from work. Dd has a 6:30 tutoring appt. I moved it from Saturday to today because it would help her out with her finals. I'll be making pork chops and brown rice.

Yesterday when I got home, I was making phone calls looking for a music place that sells CDs with no vocals. Dd is going to audition for a solo in their upcoming concert in March. The song she wants to sing is They All Laughed by Ella Fitzgerald. I have a couple of calls to places so we will see.

Hyper - getting up an hour earlier sure makes a difference. So do you get out an hour earlier when you go in early? That is good that they have hired someone already to replace the girl that is pregnant. Have a relaxing evening.
Unread 01-26-2011, 11:53 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today is a much better day - not so busy on the phones. I am going to take a walk during lunch.

Not much going on this evening. I told dd that we would go to the gym as soon as I got home so that we are back home earlier. This way she could study for her finals tomorrow. Last day tomorrow and then they have Friday off.

I have 2 more furlough days to take. I'll take one in February and the last one in March. I know that my boss is meeting with the branch directors already to talk about budget cuts for the new school year. I'm not looking forward to the news.

Hyper - hope you are having a good day off. How is the weather? Were you able to get out to do your shopping today? Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register