2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 410 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I did end up relaxing most of the day yesterday. I read for awhile and surfed on the web a little I even took a little nap. When the kids got home lds went to a friends and bds was busy watching t.v. in his room so dd and I played on the wii together then she helped me make supper. WE made sweet and sour chicken stir fry. It was nice for her to have a day to do what she wanted and relax. We watched some t.v. in the evening.

work went by fast today. DD has basketball practice after school. I'm making spaghetti for supper and then not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper glad dd's dentist appt. went pretty well. One cavity is a simple fix. BDS is going next Thurs. to have his cavity filled. Surprisingly dd doesn't have much homework. Actually lds has more homework than she does. I think lds has a little too much homework for his grade level. All of my kids have had the teacher that he has and she has always given alot of homework.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2011, 01:59 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

My boss is back today. She had an off site meeting and got back after 12 so it has been quiet.

I went for a walk during lunch and it is nice and breezy out. I went to the farmer's market...I bought strawberries, pears, and asparagus. Dd will be happy as she has been telling me that she wants asparagus. tomorrow I will go to the other farmer's market to buy flowers.

Dd's appt is at 5pm today. So I will get home around 4:15 and then we will head out. I may change into my gym clothes before we leave. I'm making bbq chicken breasts and probably rice.

I picked dd up from her friend's house around 5pm yesterday. she said that they had a good practice. It is 4 of them from her choir group. She will know today if they are practicing tomorrow during lunch or after school. The auditions are one week from today.

Hyper - what a nice relaxing day you had yesterday. Glad you took advantage of it. How fun that you and dd got some time to play on the Wii. Dd has been wanting me to try the Wii fit...she loves it. Perhaps this weekend as we don't have anything planned. That is nice that dd had a free evening. I know some teachers give more homework than others. Some go a little overboard. Dd has her fair amount.

Have a good evening.
Unread 02-11-2011, 09:25 AM

Good morning ladies,

I'm so glad it is Friday. It was hard getting up this morning. I was sound asleep when my alarm went off and so warm. It is a chilly morning very low 40s.

I have several items that I need to take care of today....payroll, a conference request for my boss, and a couple of memos. We will see how busy it gets.

I'm going to the farmer's market today. I want to get some flowers and see what else I see. On the way back I will stop at Subway to pick up lunch.

Dd's dentist appt went very well yesterday. Her appt was at 5pm and she was done within 20 minutes. She came out and said "Im done." I guess the cavity was very small that they didn't even have to numb her. Next month she goes back for the larger cavity that needs a crown.

We ran a few errands after the dentist and then headed home. I made dinner while dd did homework and got her things ready for today. I made bbq chicken breasts, white rice, and asparagus...it was very good. I did some cleaning and mopping. Dd has 2 friends coming over after school. They will be practicing their song for the audition. The quartet has now become a trio.

Dh is off on furlough today. I told him before I left that he would probably be bringing 2 other girls home when he picks dd up from school.

We really don't have much planned for the weekend. Hoping for a relaxing weekend. Need to finish up some Valentine shopping. Dd wants to bake some cookies on Sunday to take to school on Monday.

Hyper- have a good day at work and have a good weekend! Do dd and lds take valentine's to school?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-11-2011, 03:11 PM

Hi ladies,

I made spaghetti for supper last night. We watched some t.v in the evening.

Work seemed to drag on today. I wish I could say I'm glad it's Friday but I have to work this weekend. Tonight dd has Lutheran Girl Pioneers. Other than that not much. We are ordering pizza for supper tonight.

DD has a basketball tournament in the morning. DH will have to take her. We don't have anything else planned for the weekend.

Scrapper glad dd's appt went well. That was quick. Did you get your asparagus? I really like asparagus. Hope dd has a good practice with her friends today. Lds and dd do exchange valentines at school. I've already bought them but I still will have to run out sometime over the weekend to get something for them to each bring for a treat to pass out. We are not allowed to send anything homemade whenever they bring treats. It has to be store bought.

Have a good weekend! Talk with you next week.
Unread 02-14-2011, 09:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Valentine's Day!! I stopped at Starbucks on the way into work and treated myself to a latte...yummy!!

We will see how the work day goes. I have several things to follow up on today.

We had a good weekend. Friday evening dd and her friends practiced at home. I'm sure they will be practicing during the week as well. Saturday we didn't have any plans, my youngest sister called to tell us that she was having a bbq for her boyfriend's bday. So we went over late afternoon. It was nice spending time with the family. My sister invited 2 of her friends that have kids that are goign to be 2. Dd had fun spending time with them. We got home around 10pm. Yesterday we went to church and spend the afternoon at home getting things done. Dd did her homework and worked on getting her goodie bags for friends done. I baked some cookies for her to add to her bags. Then we all went out to dinner.

Hyper - hope work went well over the weekend. How was dd's basketball tournament. Yes, I did get asparagus the other day. It was very good. WEll at least getting store bought treats saves you time. Enjoy your day off today.
Unread 02-15-2011, 10:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

Things have been a little hectic this morning. I had to shuffle some meetings around on my boss's calendar. She has to attend our Board meeting today at 1pm.

We have a drizzly day of rain today. It is the start of pretty much a wet week. We will see how much rain we end up getting.

We had a relaxing evening yesterday. Instead of going to the gym dd and I went on a walk. We took this route that we drive all the time...kind of uphill in parts. It is about a 3 mile route. it took us about 50 minutes round trip. We made it back home just as it was getting dark. It was a good walk...I'm sure our legs will be feeling it. I made steak for dinner with potatoes and veggies.

Today I am making chicken breasts-probably lemon pepper. I will make dinner when I get home before we head to the gym. My girlfriend is teaching the aerobics class tonight so I will be doing her class.

Hyper - hope you had a good day off. Have a good day at work.
Unread 02-15-2011, 01:26 PM

Hi ladies,

I made it through my weekend of work. It wasn't bad. Our weekend was very uneventful. LDS was sick all weekend so other than me working we didn't do anything.

Yesterday lds was still sick so I took him in to the doctor. His throat was red and swollen so she gave him an antibiotic for that. He had also been running a temp and was achy and had a headache. She said that sounded more viral and the antibiotics may not help with that. I made burgers and fries for supper last night and then we watched t.v.

Today lds was still sick so dh stayed home with him today. He is feeling much better this afternoon and will go back to school tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'm making for supper. I will need to run into the grocer to pick something up when I get dd and bds from school. Not sure what I'll choose yet. Nothing going on for this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds like it was very nice. You made me jealous with your latte. I love starbuck's lattes. That was a good idea to take a walk in place of going to the gym. I'm sure you will have sore legs. We are having a good stretch of 40 degree weather which for us is nice. DD ended up not having to go to the tournament. It was decided on Friday that the 5th graders wouldn't be playing. Actually I think she was relieved.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 02-16-2011, 08:37 AM

good morning,

I made soup and sandwiches for supper last night. When I picked bds up from school he said he wasn't feeling well. Sure enough he was running a temp. I took him up to the express clinic and he has an ear infection. They gave him anitbiotics. He is home from school today. He is still sleeping and I suspect he will be sleeping for awhile.

Lds went back to school today. I straightened the house this morning and started my laundry. I'm going to run up and get some groceries. I planning to make bbq pulled pork for supper. When I get back from the grocer I will put the pork in the crockpot and let it cook all day. Nothing going on for this evening.

Scrapper hope you are having a good day at work.
Unread 02-16-2011, 12:02 PM

Good morning ladies,

The rain today is heavier. I heard it raining before I got up. So I made sure I was up on time and out of the house on schedule. I knew the traffic would be bad...it was SLOW...took me almost the full hour to get to work.

I wore tights with my dress today to keep my legs warm. as I look out the window right now the clouds are so dark.

Work has been pretty good so far. I had a couple of meetings to schedule for my boss. I'm working on a travel request for her...she's going to New York for a conference next month. Payroll is due on Friday so starting to work on that.

Hyper - that was nice that dd's grade didn't particpate in the tournment. They probably needed the break. Nice to have those kind of weekends where there are no plans. sorry to hear that lds & bds have been sick. My sister called me MOnday evening because she needed my advice. I wondered what she was going to ask me. I guess my niece has been sick and had a fever off and on. Her fever was 101-103. I told her she needed to call the doctor or get an appt. Tylenol wasn't helping with her fever. It turns out she has a sinus infection so she is on antibiotics. She has missed 3 days of school and can return tomorrow.

Your pulled pork sounds so yummy. Hope bds starts to feel better with his antibiotics. Have a good day.
Unread 02-17-2011, 01:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today as one of my coworkers called in sick. But the day went by fast. DD has bb practice after school, other than that not much going on for this evening. BDS was still sick so he stayed home today. The bad part about the kids missing school is the make up work.

Scrapper hope your rain ends soon. It is hard to know sometimes when to take the kids in to the doctor. It's good that your sister did end up taking her end so she could get the antibiotics. My pulled pork turned out good. We actually ate it all. I was hoping there would be leftovers.

Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register