2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 412 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Today ladies my belly is so swollen I guess I did too much yesterday. I did p90x yoga. And now I hurt hopefully I didn't do something to my body. But it been 4 months going on five, and can't believe I still get the big belly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2011, 10:27 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have a variety of things to take care of at work today. We will see how much I get accomplished.

We had a good weekend. The only day it rained was Friday and it poured in the evening. The rest of the weekend was sunny but so cold. We hit high 30's in the evening. Our scrapping day on Saturday was fun as always. The time passes by so quickly. We scheduled our March date already. Everyone looks forward to that time. Yesterday went to church and in the late afternoon went to the cemetery and then picked up dinner and we all went to have dinner with my dad. On the way home, we stopped at the market for some groceries.

Hyper - glad that you are finally feeling better. I know dd is glad the bb tournament is over. Although it is fun it sure takes a toll on them. How did they do yesterday? Enjoy your day off today and hope you still feel like going out shopping. I like going shopping on my days off becasue it isn't as crowded as during the weekend. Take care.
Unread 02-28-2011, 04:53 PM

Hi ladies,

Well I didn't get to go shopping today. DD woke up with a temp and fluish symptoms so she stayed home from school. That's o.k. I will go on Wednesday. DD slept until 10:00. I used the time while she was sleeping to clean the house. I actually got alot accomplished. I was even able to mop he floors. I did my laundry last night, so that helped. When she woke up she came in the living room and layed on the couch. I ran up to the pharmacy and got her some cold medicine. We watched t.v. together until it was time for me to pick the boys up. She is feeling much better now, so hopefully it was a 24 hour bug and she will be well tomorrow. She actually said she didn't feel good when she got home from the tournament last night. I'm making stuffed peppers for supper. I think I was planning to make them one day last week, but I didn't. Not much going on for this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounded nice. I'm glad you enjoyed your day of scrapping. DD's team took the 3rd place trophy and our boys team took the 2nd place trophy, so not bad. I agree, it is so much less crowded during the day for shopping. It's much more relaxing.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2011, 03:30 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy work day with different things I have to get done. It is Ok since it has made the day go by quickly.

Not much going on this evening. I'll make dinner when I get home and then we will head to the gym. I'm making pork chops with rice and veggies.

I had dd buy the tickets for the choir concert next week. We are going on Friday night. We have 17 people coming...family & friends. I will be taking 1 hour vacation on the days of the concert. This way I make sure dd has dinner before I have to get her back to school, I can help her with her hair, etc.

Hyper - I hope that dd is feeling much better today. You got lots done while she slept. Hope you get to get out tomorrow and do some shopping. Maybe you can pick up a latte to enjoy as well. The boys and girls teams did well. Have a good evening...hope it is a relaxing one too.
Unread 03-02-2011, 11:16 AM

Hi ladies,

So far things have been somewhat quiet. I have to place an order for a computer. I'll be getting a new one for my desk. It has been a long time since I got one and my current one is really slow now.

We are having a very cloudy day. They say we will be getting some rain later in the afternoon through tonight. Just looking out the window it sure looks like it.

I'm leaving around 15 minutes early today because one of our dogs has an appt with the vet for his annual shots. This will be his first set with this vet as it has just been a year that we adopted him from the pound.

Not quite sure what I'm making for dinner. I'll probably pick something up from the market when we go to pick up a few things we need. I also need to get gas...ouch the prices are so high!!! Hoping for some relaxation after dinner and catching up on some TV time.

Hyper - hope you enjoy your day off. Are you going to head out and do some shopping? Have a good day. Hope everyone is well.
Unread 03-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Hi ladies,

DD still wasn't feeling well this morning so she stayed home again. So, I didn't get to go shopping. It will have to wait until next week now. I did stop to get some groceries on the way home from taking the boys to school. DD and I watched some t.v. shows. She is feeling better and will be going back to school tomorrow. There are alot of kids at school that are out sick. I'm making spaghetti for supper. Not much else going on for the evening. Just the usual. Homework for the kids then just relaxing.

Scrapper that is nice that you have so many people attending dd's concert. I'm sure it will be nice to have a new, faster computer. Gas prices are outrageous. I filled up my tank this morning. Hope you get your relaxing evening and are able to catch up on some shows.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 03-03-2011, 12:49 PM

Good morning ladies,

I've had a busy morning. My boss had a variety of things for me to take care of this morning. My phone calls have been a little on the busy side.

We got some rain overnight. Today is pretty cloudy and grey looking. I may go out for a walk...it will probably be cold out.

Yesterday we took our younger dog (the one we adopted from the pound) to the vet for his shots. He was happy to be going for a ride in the car...he loves it. Once we got into the office he knew something was up because he was crying and whining pretty loud. He had us laughing...even the receptionist was laughing. She said he knows. Once we got into the exam room he was so quiet. He was good about it and just needed 2 shots.

Dd and I went to the gym and picked up dinner on the way home. We relaxed and watched Tv for the rest of the evening. Dd just had to finish a conclusion on an essay.

Tonight I am making chicken breasts...either bbq or lemon pepper. I will see which everyone prefers.

Hyper - that is good that dd is feeling better. I know lots of people getting sick. I filled up my tank last night...$50....ouch!!!! Have a good day at work and a nice evening.
Unread 03-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Hi ladies,

DD went back to school today. Work was busy. There was just 2 of us since our other co-worker went on an all day outing. But the day went by fast. We are going to stop at the library after I pick the kids up. I'm making sweet and sour chicken stir fry for supper. No plans after that. Probably watch some t.v.

Scrapper that is funny about your dog. How cute, I'm sure he did know. That's good that he did well with the shots.

Have a nice evening.
Unread 03-04-2011, 01:11 PM

Good morning and Happy Friday,

Well it has been a rather busy morning. I have been busy scheduling meetings for my boss. During lunch I'm walking over to the farmer's market. I'm going to buy some strawberries and flowers. We will see what else I see. On the way back I will stop at the Subway to get a sandwich.

This evening dd and I are going to run a few errands. On the way back home we need to stop at the market and get some milkand bananas.

Tomorrow we have a bday dinner for my sister in law & brother in law. I have to buy their bday cards today. They want cash and gift cards so need to get that this evening. that is about all we have going on. Sunday we will get together with my dad & sisters.

We had a pretty relaxing evening. Dd and I took the dogs on a walk. We were tired to go to the gym. Dd also had to get back and study for a math test. I made bbq chicken breasts and mashed potatoes. then we just watched TV.

Hyper - glad that dd is feeling better and was able to go back to school. I remember going to the library when I was a kid. I loved checking books out. In the summer I would check out like 8 books. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 03-04-2011, 04:18 PM

Hi ladies,

So glad it's Friday and this is my weekend off! The kids only had a half day of school today. Last night our neighbor called and asked if dd and lds could go to see gnomeo and juliet with her and her kids. I said that would be fine. They will be home around 6. DH wants to go out for dinner and he has a friend at work who has a mariachi band. They are playing tonight so he would like to listen for a while. Tomorrow dd and I are going for haircuts. DD has let her hair grow. It is down to the middle of her back, but she said she wants to get it cut shoulder length. I think it will look much healthier. She has alot of split ends now that she let it grow out. Sunday dd and lds classes are singing in church. They are predicting another foot of snow for next Tues. and Weds. I sure hope they are wrong, I'm really really tired of snow and am looking forward to spring.

Scrapper sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. All of my kids and myself love to read. We go to the library often.

Have a nice weekend, talk to you next week.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register